I lost my wife this morning

rahonallah

Star
BGOL Investor
Hey what's up guys I don't post on here and if I do it's once every twelve blue moons but I lost my wife this morning please pray for me I've been on this message board for years and not posting she stopped breathing this morning and she died in my arms she had good health she was a big girl I'm the one with the the illnesses and she died in my arms right here in Georgia please pray for me I have three kids that I have to take care of now the 12 year old a nine-year-old and a 1 year old he didn't even get the chance to say mommy yet I don't know what to do got so many people putting their hands in the cookie pot ask me about insurance and if I need anything let them do this and let them do that

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I went through almost the exact same thing six years ago ago, Sunday. I can fully imagine the pain you are going through right now.

I know you have to be strong for your kids. Make sure you allow yourself to grieve properly, even if that means support groups or therapy.

As for the"helpers, the one's that got your back, let them be of help. The ones with an agenda, keep them the fuck away from you and your family.

rage

International
International Member
Bro, I went through almost the exact same thing six years ago ago, Sunday. I can fully imagine the pain you are going through right now.

I know you have to be strong for your kids. Make sure you allow yourself to grieve properly, even if that means support groups or therapy.

As for the"helpers, the one's that got your back, let them be of help. The ones with an agenda, keep them the fuck away from you and your family.
This is sound advice.