I had another stroke; need some help

chrisxxx

"Hell yeah I suck toes!"
BGOL Investor
IMG-9473.jpg

Hello, brethren:

Unfortunately, due to stress, I have had another stroke. I have spoken about this before under my previous name, jimmiewine. I had a near fatal stroke in July 2024 and even though this was a mini stroke, it was enough for me to spend three days in the hospital. I hate to have to do this but if you or someone you know can donate to my GoFundMe, I would appreciate it tenfold. Thank you again.

 
Hey, this is coming from someone who had stroke last year listen, you have to take it easy, sir. You have to eat right and you have to cut down your stress. This has been a crazy year for me. I wish it never happened to me, but it did. I just had to deal with it.
 
Last edited:
Hey, this is coming from someone who had stroke last year listen, you have to take it easy, sir. You have to eat right and you have to cut down your stress. This has been a crazy year for me. I wish it never happened to me, but I did. I had to deal with it.
I had a mild stroke last year and made lifestyle changes that is the key to not having another one man. Monitor with your doctor your cholesterol, your blood pressure which you should be doing anyway. My cholesterol has drastically gone down since my stroke that is with my doctor advice and lifestyle changes diet and exercise. Good luck to you man pulling for you the devil is always trying to take us out don't make it easy for him...
 
I’m just waking up and I was able to get some rest last night. I’m so overwhelmed by the love and support. Thank you all for the love and donations. This is truly a brotherhood here at BGOL. Today I am getting my meds. I have a healing journey ahead of me.
 
Back
Top