Husband Catches Wife With Her Side Piece

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EXVcqsGUEAMwjC2

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Man if I gotta lay my hands on a women. Then this woman becomes a BITCH WHO AINT WORTH GOING TO JAIL OVER...

If only more guys would recognize the value in what you said. When you catch them like that, its called opportunity. You get to dash with no strings attached. The Ultimate FREEDOM Card.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a man walks in his house and another man is dick deep in his wife, thinking about sitting in a cell for months and having more men fuck his wife aren’t really thoughts that cross the mind.

When emotion is involved and it’s heat of the moment, most people aren’t the most rational thinkers at that moment. People get killed over road rage because someone cut someone off. Clearly going to jail over someone cutting isn’t worth it, but it happens.

That's what crosses my mind. And I'm a grown ass man. I'm not saying you need to be devoid of emotion, but as Men we are supposed to pride ourselves on being more logical than females. Your 100% right it happens all the time, I'm just saying those people tend to be stupid in some sense.

We all as men have stories about how some dude fought or killed someone over, pussy, a lil bit of money, disrespect, etc. Those are normally what we call 'bitch ass niggas'.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
It is ALWAYS just your turn.... that is why U will come home and find another man deep in them guts ...

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
U guys are funni.... getting all upset about women cheating...

Women are cheating, getting pregnant and bringing the baby home for their husband to raise.

Now get this... in most US State laws, so long as the child is born during the marriage it is the husbands financial responsibility whether he is the biological father or not.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do the crime do the time.she knew the outcome of what will happen so she played to close to the line and no shes paying for it.yall have to remember one thing.thats his wife ok they took vows together .yes he went overboard but still she was in the wrong.its funny when people say stuff like oh i would never do that ..well come in an find you wife screwing someone or your woman you really care for and tell us what you did next.im not saying he was right by any means all i am saying is you dont know how other people is in there head at that time.i know i would flip out....

They call me...Dr. Whipahoe... been had a PhD...if they intend to fuck me over...I'm going in...I ain't. Checking the pimp..I'm checking the hoe...and fuck what a Gump ass knicca thanks bout KillaMayne..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is "different". It should be the same.
So pick a side and stay on it.
It is ok to beat your wife but if your father beats your mother it is wrong?
No, you can't beat YOUR wife either.

I'm whipping a whore...and if my sister or moms... violate...they nigga need to whip they ass 2... KillaMayne go by Street Laws.. brah

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gon sit here and front like some of you niggas. If I catch mine slippin, I'm gonna slap the living fuck out of her. Then I'm leaving. No killin her or dude, no ass whoopin, but I'm definitely gonna slap fire from that bitch.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You obviously don't know where you are, this is the "Land of BGOL" where we have the coolest playas never affected by any sense of emotion.

What was "Supposed" to happen was...

He was supposed to walk in, see his wife getting fucked. Asked her how was her day and did she have a plate in the microwave for him? Once he finished dinner he'd be on the sofa eating his cheesecake.

After the side dude finishes round two and is done with his shower, as he was leaving the house the husband was supposed to say. "It's not my pussy, it's just my turn".

And then go get another slice of cheesecake because he had a hard day at work.

If you were to live by true man code, you wouldnt be wifed up with

no ho...

Take your turn and bounce...

ManCode chapter 1 section 7:

If you find yourself in a situation where you have to tell

a bitch twice. You overstayed your welcome.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this shit depend on where it happen..how you was raised and what the relationship was.cause in certain parts of the middle east this bitch is toast if she was married.buried up to the neck and rocks upside the head.by the husband and the neighbors.

In America it's illegal and frowned upon to buss her ass and kill her.

I wonder what jesus would do..

Jesus-goddamn..I feel like I made a thousand loaves of bread and fish.i drank too much wine..but shit that's my blood! baby! I'm home..shit I'm tired..what the fuck?!

Mary magdelene-oh shit jesus!

Jesus-daddy!?

God-ey..somebody got to fuck the bitch..where my pants at?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lets NOT talk about the naked dude strolling out of the room on some; "I wonder if he is gonna kill this bytch?!?!'

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This to me is like when a woman hits a man and he strikes back and we on this board debate whether the use of force was justified or not basically i think we all can agree when you put your hands on someone its not up to the victim to determine what force is used either keep your hands to yourself or fave consequences well I feel the same here I can handle being cheated on but what may make a man do some shit like this is the disrespect of fucking another man in my house in my bed probably discussing me with his so if youre so bold to do this you dont get to dictate that mans response.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if I gotta lay my hands on a women. Then this woman becomes a BITCH WHO AINT WORTH GOING TO JAIL OVER...
The night I left my wife is the night i knew I was going to put my hands on that woman.

I literally saw my self wrapping my hands around her throat

She was sitting in our bed literally screaming and cussing. I didn't say a word. Turned around packed everything I could fit in my car and left.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you are with the beating?

one thing has nothing to do with the other and you know deep down you reaching. the scenario you are proposing is highly improbably. a man comes home to find his wife in bed with another man and starts whaling on her and the father inlaw also happens to show up on the scene?? for real? what're you writing a movie script? but anyways, i will indulge you. as a father if i chance upon a scenario like this, no, i wouldn't let my son inlaw whale on my daughter. but not because i think my daughter is right in doing what she did. it would jus be a fatherly instinct seeing my daughter being beaten that would kick in and i would do my best to restrain my son in law till he calms down and my daughter is able to get away from the scene. then me and him can talk, not about what he was about to do but what my whore of a daughter just did and how we can both deal with her. i would let him know i wasn't mad at him for wanting to hurt my daughter but he needs to understand that i wouldn't stand around and let that happen...and if he chooses to divorce my daughter or whatever action he chooses to pursue against her, i would support him in his endeavor (now this is assuming me and him have a good relationship too)...however said action cannot include physically harming my daughter...she is my blood after all. but i would let him know, that i would do the same thing for him if the roles were reversed and it turned out that my daughter ran up on him with another woman and wanted to fuck him up, i would restrain my daughter. you happy now?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Omg! That is not what I typed or what I wrote.

I said "What if that was your daughter"? I didn't mean you are there.

I am talking to the men whole think a man owns a woman and can beat her.

Would you like that if your daughter's husband was beating your child like that?

Are you 16 years old or something?

one thing has nothing to do with the other and you know deep down you reaching. the scenario you are proposing is highly improbably. a man comes home to find his wife in bed with another man and starts whaling on her and the father inlaw also happens to show up on the scene?? for real? what're you writing a movie script? but anyways, i will indulge you. as a father if i chance upon a scenario like this, no, i wouldn't let my son inlaw whale on my daughter. but not because i think my daughter is right in doing what she did. it would jus be a fatherly instinct seeing my daughter being beaten that would kick in and i would do my best to restrain my son in law till he calms down and my daughter is able to get away from the scene. then me and him can talk, not about what he was about to do but what my whore of a daughter just did and how we can both deal with her. i would let him know i wasn't mad at him for wanting to hurt my daughter but he needs to understand that i wouldn't stand around and let that happen...and if he chooses to divorce my daughter or whatever action he chooses to pursue against her, i would support him in his endeavor (now this is assuming me and him have a good relationship too)...however said action cannot include physically harming my daughter...she is my blood after all. but i would let him know, that i would do the same thing for him if the roles were reversed and it turned out that my daughter ran up on him with another woman and wanted to fuck him up, i would restrain my daughter. you happy now?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he was a player he would have told her he was looking for a reason to get rid of her anyway. Fill her spot with the number one contender.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
It is "different". It should be the same.
So pick a side and stay on it.
It is ok to beat your wife but if your father beats your mother it is wrong?
No, you can't beat YOUR wife either.
Fuck this. She was fucking another man.. I have never beaten a woman, but
I have not been in this position either

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He is causing another cycle by putting his hands on a woman cause his feeling got hurt.
He has no right to put his hands on her. She is not his property or slave.
If you wife dont love you no more you got to man up and move on with your life.

I am sure you would not want someone beating your daughter. It is the SAME shit.

That is my logic. Don't do something to someone that you dont want being done to you.

He wasn't being physically threatened. There was no need to him to be reacting with violence and spill his business all through out that complex.
She is his wife. If she did not love him, she should have divorced him and let

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Two things exist; 1) what a married woman decides to do with her pussy is up to her, and 2) the reaction of the husband if she gives it to someone else.

In either one of those cases, the other person has no control over what the other person does. It's practically all moral perspective sprinkled with some legal (or illegal) actions on top.
If she is married, what she decides to with her puss is not up to her

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I'd just walk, but if it's my crib she's the one leaving. Ain't no forgiving no matter how much she begs, pleads and says she sorry. I couldn't trust a bitch and couldn't trust, especially a cheating one. :hmm:
To an African, things are not that easy.

Last edited:

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Omg! That is not what I typed or what I wrote.

I said "What if that was your daughter"? I didn't mean you are there.

I am talking to the men whole think a man owns a woman and can beat her.

Would you like that if your daughter's husband was beating your child like that?

Are you 16 years old or something?
i should be asking you that. i answered your question in the simplest terms possible. which part of my answer didn't you understand?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My question was "What if a man beat up your daughter"?
What would you do.

Not "What if you saw your son in law about to beat up your daughter".

There is no father in law in the video.

I am saying you ARE watching the video of a man beating your daughter.

You gonna tell him it is ok cause your daughter is a whore?

If so, you are a fucking sucker of a father. You aint worth shit.

You will side with a man over your own flesh and blood?

i should be asking you that. i answered your question in the simplest terms possible. which part of my answer didn't you understand?