Husband Catches Wife With Her Side Piece

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying I’d would’ve did what he did, but it’s hard to tell another person how to control their Emotions

I’m not saying I would’ve done the same either, I can’t say that I’m mad at him either.

One thing I can say is, if his best friend was with him when they found them. The last thing he’s gonna want to hear his friend say while he’s holding him back is “It wasn’t your pussy, it was just your turn”.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If her father or brother was to come through and shoot the husband in the head for putting his hands on her, would it also be hard to tell them how to control their emotions? He dont own that woman. It aint HIS pussy. It is definitely her body.

like I said we can’t tell folks how to control their emotions.... whether we’d do it or not

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is "different". It should be the same.
So pick a side and stay on it.
It is ok to beat your wife but if your father beats your mother it is wrong?
No, you can't beat YOUR wife either.

Everything isn’t black or white, there’s variables in life.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When you get married you actually own all legal rights the other persons body.

If they die, their body literally becomes your property.

I need to be schooled on how this works.

In death, that makes sense, but how does that work if they are living?

Serious, question.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
like I said we can’t tell folks how to control their emotions.... whether we’d do it or not

Two things exist; 1) what a married woman decides to do with her pussy is up to her, and 2) the reaction of the husband if she gives it to someone else.

In either one of those cases, the other person has no control over what the other person does. It's practically all moral perspective sprinkled with some legal (or illegal) actions on top.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looks like a crime of passion to me. He might be able to get away with it in court depending on who the judge is.....

Fuck it beat that trick!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Two things exist; 1) what a married woman decides to do with her pussy is up to her, and 2) the reaction of the husband if she gives it to someone else.

In either one of those cases, the other person has no control over what the other person does. It's practically all moral perspective sprinkled with some legal (or illegal) actions on top.

/thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Moral Perspective” is what keeps society humane. :dunno:

A married man being interrupted during a threesome by his wife and his explanation of “It’s my body, and I can choose to do with it what I choose” isn’t really a reality based answer. We all know we can choose to do what we choose to do with our bodies but it’s really not a valid point.

Ar least not in relationships.

But if that’s the perspective that you choose then that’s yours.

Meanwhile humans in relationships and marriages operate differently.

Yes in this solar system and all of eternity no person actually owns another person, but in marriage and relationships. It’s believed that that person is indeed “Yours”.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

A married man being interrupted during a threesome by his wife and his explanation of “It’s my body, and I can choose to do with it what I choose” isn’t really a reality based answer. We all know we can choose to do what we choose to do with our bodies but it’s really not a valid point.

Yes in this solar system and all of eternity no person actually owns another person, but in marriage and relationships. It’s believed that that person is indeed “Yours”.

No

Listen I've known my wife since before we were both 8 years old so if anyone would feel some type of misguided ownership i think I'd be in that group

But You are not going to succeed with any ownership thoughts

Now there is love loyalty respect honor responsibility

But ownership never comes into a healthy relationship

Never.

I don't OWN her or my kids. I've never felt that way.

That doesn't mean i dont feel betrayal possessiveness jealousy heartbroken etc.

If my wife cheats on me. Thats HER choice.

And also she knows basically what the full scope of those consequencesas and results of actions would and could be.

And besides instigating them.

She has zero control over when how and with what severity those consequences would come.

She knows that and i know that.

And it goes both ways

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Right, it is all moral perspective and the only truth to it is the one that means most you at any given point.

I wouldn't argue against what a person believes to be true to them. That's not my place. However, personal truth is not a universal truth. That's why relationships in this sense are unstable for a lot of people.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, it is all moral perspective and the only truth to it is the one that means most you at any given point.

I wouldn't argue against what a person believes to be true to them. That's not my place. However, personal truth is not a universal truth. That's why relationships in this sense are unstable for a lot of people.

Agreed

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't OWN her or my kids. I've never felt that way.

FAM. That kids part is hitting me hard right now.

My youngin' has a mind of her own and it's wild to see the amount of resistance she can give me if my reality doesn't align with hers.

So, I have been practicing letting go of what I thought I have control of when it comes to my daughter.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know why anybody acting surprised or shocked..

many men american men dont play that cheating shit..

but muthafuckas OUTSIDE of america..

bruh they on a whole other level with that shit..

dont even mention places like colombia or brazil..

bruh....

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

I’m not prepared to go to jail because she decided to share her pussy. I’m probably prepared to get out of the relationship in a financially advantageous way. Not saying I’ve always thought this way. But, I’m older than you.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You're joking right?

If that was the case, a man could not rape his wife because he wouldn't need her consent since he owned her body....

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

My youngin' has a mind of her own and it's wild to see the amount of resistance she can give me if my reality doesn't align with hers.

So, I have been practicing letting go of what I thought I have control of when it comes to my daughter.

Fam...

We gonna start a separate bgol fathers and daughters group PM soon

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I still can't get with this PERSONAL TRUTH sh*t, fam.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Probably planned to do it all smooth, calm and collected... and thats why he had the cameraperson there...but plans go out the window when you actually see the act...especially if she is loving it...was it right to beat her?...of course not....but human beings aren't robots...these things happen in life

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So we're not going to talk about the face from CTA with the exaggerated features?

It's like they laugh at us to our faces and we still click and give them traffic. Not clicking anything from them anymore.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I need to be schooled on how this works.

In death, that makes sense, but how does that work if they are living?

Serious, question.
When your spouse is incapacitated, you are in charge of what does or does not happen to and with their body. You could choose to refuse medical treatment for them.

If they were found to be mentally incompetent you would be responsible for the same while they are fully cognizant.

It's only been in the past 45 years that a wife could make decisions about her own reproductive rights without the husband negating them and about the same for a woman to be able to claim marital rape.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When your spouse is incapacitated, you are in charge of what does or does not happen to and with their body. You could choose to refuse medical treatment for them.

If they were found to be mentally incompetent you would be responsible for the same while they are fully cognizant.

It's only been in the past 45 years that a wife could make decisions about her own reproductive rights without the husband negating them and about the same for a woman to be able to claim marital rape.

Oh, I didn't think about that aspect. That makes sense too.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd just walk, but if it's my crib she's the one leaving. Ain't no forgiving no matter how much she begs, pleads and says she sorry. I couldn't trust a bitch and couldn't trust, especially a cheating one. :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, the biggest issue with personal truth is that the individual does not consider the truth of others and it alieves them from having to accept responsibility for when their personal truth hurts others.

EXACTLY

imagine if this personal truth stuff was really flipped and accepted?

What if a man accused of #metoo said

But i did not rape her. I did not. In that moment in my mind and heart it was consensual.

She never said no, i didn't force her, she came to my hotel room, spent the night, we had breakfast and had sex again and she texted me later about how much she enjoyed it.

Whose truth is valid.

I think he could even ADMIT THIS...

Yes I'm her boss and i complimented her regularily and there had been a recent rash of layoffs at our company that i was the primary decision maker, i showed her a few pictures of my erect penis as a joke and i was married.

But my truth is i didn't rape or coerce her.

and in the court of personal truth?

He might STILL be right.

Cause basically he FEELS IT.

personal truth to me doesn't work against FACT on any level...

But perspective yeah ok i see it

But fact is fact

And personal truth doesn't absolve consequences repercussions and responsibility

That is the only reason it exists

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I’m not prepared to go to jail because she decided to share her pussy. I’m probably prepared to get out of the relationship in a financially advantageous way. Not saying I’ve always thought this way. But, I’m older than you.
I didn't tell you how I thought.

I told you facts of ownership as it pertains to marriage.

But you're older than me, yall always jump to illogical conclusions.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
Marriage as we know it as being based on faithfulness is obsolete. Both the men and the women fuck other people.

So it is not right to physically harm your partner when U find them having fun with someone else. Its no big deal. We make too much of it.

It is completely unreasonable to expect anyone to only sleep with one person for the rest of their lives.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

Some people feel that anger supersedes everything else - they are ruled by that emotion so that no matter what they do or what long term consequences it might yield, as long as you acted on the anger than that is your excuse. She is fucking someone else, that makes me angry, I am going to shot her, then my future is fucked but at least I was able to assuage my anger.

A
bs..if he really married her ass its his pussy
that bs rule applies to single life
his bitch just aint shit

Its never your pussy even if you are married, if you want to fuck and she doesn't and you take it because its yours then you will find out that your ass will be in jail. If she wants to walk out of the house and go on a date with another person, if you try to stop her, you will go to jail or at least given a TRO and told not to go near her.

The bottom line, marriage is a construct in which both parties agree these are the rules, once one party decides differently then there is nothing you can do except accepting their decision of severing the relationship. If she is bringing a guy into the house and fucking in your bed, this is not about sex but intense anger at you or set-up to get you to get violent and to fuck your life up.
As Admiral Akbar said

itsatrap-2-1280x720.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
well its not about being cool. I think it's more of experience. If that was the States, she could have easily put him in jail. I would be angry enought to put hands on someone,but not angry enough to risk freedom. Its got to be the worst feeling to do what this guy did, nd sit in a cell for a month+ knowing she STILL fuckin with that dude or another dude or 2 or 3.

If you can't be level headed enough not to punish yourself, I don't think it's a question of being "cool" I think it's now a question of sanity, as well as an esteem issue.
This only relates to people who have something to lose and those who have matured.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Marriage as we know it as being based on faithfulness is obsolete. Both the men and the women fuck other people.

So it is not right to physically harm your partner when U find them having fun with someone else. Its no big deal. We make too much of it.

It is completely unreasonable to expect anyone to only sleep with one person for the rest of their lives.

I know many who do it and did it though

Again you right it CAN be tough

Damn near impossible

But i think because of that?

we should respect those who do maintain their vows like that.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kids are and different story. Kids are butterflies that we created who fly away and we hope that we’ve done all that we can to lead them in the path to greatness. They have their own minds and wings and will fly away and do what they feel.

A couple whether married or just a couple are two butterflies who chose to come together as one. Sharing m each other’s bodies and minds mentally and physically. And when one chooses to invite someone else into that union, there’s an issue.

Because it was agreed upon when you came together as one that you were each other’s and each other’s only.

But yes, no one owns another person but ownership of each other is generally part of the agreement as a couple when in a relationship.