cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
That's one bitch nigga. :smh: :smh: :smh:

6d5742969b9eb608633c5d1d05d7c5503fb77567.jpg

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do the crime do the time.she knew the outcome of what will happen so she played to close to the line and no shes paying for it.yall have to remember one thing.thats his wife ok they took vows together .yes he went overboard but still she was in the wrong.its funny when people say stuff like oh i would never do that ..well come in an find you wife screwing someone or your woman you really care for and tell us what you did next.im not saying he was right by any means all i am saying is you dont know how other people is in there head at that time.i know i would flip out....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
do the crime do the time.she knew the outcome of what will happen so she played to close to the line and no shes paying for it.yall have to remember one thing.thats his wife ok they took vows together .yes he went overboard but still she was in the wrong.its funny when people say stuff like oh i would never do that ..well come in an find you wife screwing someone or your woman you really care for and tell us what you did next.im not saying he was right by any means all i am saying is you dont know how other people is in there head at that time.i know i would flip out....

You obviously don't know where you are, this is the "Land of BGOL" where we have the coolest playas never affected by any sense of emotion.

What was "Supposed" to happen was...

He was supposed to walk in, see his wife getting fucked. Asked her how was her day and did she have a plate in the microwave for him? Once he finished dinner he'd be on the sofa eating his cheesecake.

After the side dude finishes round two and is done with his shower, as he was leaving the house the husband was supposed to say. "It's not my pussy, it's just my turn".

And then go get another slice of cheesecake because he had a hard day at work.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You obviously don't know where you are, this is the "Land of BGOL" where we have the coolest playas never affected by any sense of emotion.

He was supposed to walk in, see his wife getting fucked. Asked her how was her day and did she have a plate in the microwave for him? Once he finished dinner he'd be on the sofa eating his cheesecake.

After the side dude finishes round two and is done with his shower, as he was leaving the house the husband was supposed to say. "It's not my pussy, it's just my turn".

oh dang thats right.thanks for reminding me fam.lol

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

well its not about being cool. I think it's more of experience. If that was the States, she could have easily put him in jail. I would be angry enought to put hands on someone,but not angry enough to risk freedom. Its got to be the worst feeling to do what this guy did, nd sit in a cell for a month+ knowing she STILL fuckin with that dude or another dude or 2 or 3.

If you can't be level headed enough not to punish yourself, I don't think it's a question of being "cool" I think it's now a question of sanity, as well as an esteem issue.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Y’all niggas are such women. A bitch gets caught with her side piece by her HUSBAND.....he beats her ass as he should and you niggas are calling him a bitch ass nigga, and fucked up?

obviously you niggas are women or gay.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fathers who agree with the beating... if that was your daughter would you allow it?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well its not about being cool. I think it's more of experience. If that was the States, she could have easily put him in jail. I would be angry enought to put hands on someone,but not angry enough to risk freedom. Its got to be the worst feeling to do what this guy did, nd sit in a cell for a month+ knowing she STILL fuckin with that dude or another dude or 2 or 3.

If you can't be level headed enough not to punish yourself, I don't think it's a question of being "cool" I think it's now a question of sanity, as well as an esteem issue.

When a man walks in his house and another man is dick deep in his wife, thinking about sitting in a cell for months and having more men fuck his wife aren’t really thoughts that cross the mind.

When emotion is involved and it’s heat of the moment, most people aren’t the most rational thinkers at that moment. People get killed over road rage because someone cut someone off. Clearly going to jail over someone cutting isn’t worth it, but it happens.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If her father or brother was to come through and shoot the husband in the head for putting his hands on her, would it also be hard to tell them how to control their emotions? He dont own that woman. It aint HIS pussy. It is definitely her body.

Not saying I’d would’ve did what he did, but it’s hard to tell another person how to control their Emotions

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all niggas are such women. A bitch gets caught with her side piece by her HUSBAND.....he beats her ass as he should and you niggas are calling him a bitch ass nigga, and fucked up?

obviously you niggas are women or gay.
Or we been through life and can see what happens when you react vs. respond. Now I fully understand but it puts the husband in a potentially far worse position

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If her father or brother was to come through and shoot the husband in the head for putting his hands on her, would it also be hard to tell them how to control their emotions? He dont own that woman. It aint HIS pussy. It is definitely her body.

That’s life and a cycle that she caused, gotta own it. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you answer my question?

Yes, when it’s family it’s different. That shouldn’t have to be explained.

Even when your family’s in the wrong, you’re going to protect them. Then tell them how they were wrong later on for doing what they did and putting you in that position.

Again, this shouldn’t have to be explained.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is causing another cycle by putting his hands on a woman cause his feeling got hurt.
He has no right to put his hands on her. She is not his property or slave.
If you wife dont love you no more you got to man up and move on with your life.

I am sure you would not want someone beating your daughter. It is the SAME shit.

That is my logic. Don't do something to someone that you dont want being done to you.

He wasn't being physically threatened. There was no need to him to be reacting with violence and spill his business all through out that complex.

That’s life and a cycle that she caused, gotta own it. :dunno:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is "different". It should be the same.
So pick a side and stay on it.
It is ok to beat your wife but if your father beats your mother it is wrong?
No, you can't beat YOUR wife either.

Yes, when it’s family it’s different. That shouldn’t have to be explained.

Even when your family’s in the wrong, you’re going to protect them. Then tell them how they were wrong later on for doing what they did and putting you in that position.

Again, this shouldn’t have to be explained.