"I ain't readin' that shit"
![]()


NOTE: Colin Powell is not amused with your attempt to replace him.


"I ain't readin' that shit"
![]()




Good points. Reminds me of a great thread from a year ago...I dont know about all that. Have you seen some of the comple building, tunnelling, structure and architecture that goes on in underground ant colonies? Ever see dolphin communicate? How about the inner workings of a huge bee hive?
I meant what I said....and will go further to say MAN is The Highest Creation in The Universe....whether you like it or not!!
Man, you don't know shit about what else exists in the universe, so don't even go there...
I dont know about all that. Have you seen some of the comple building, tunnelling, structure and architecture that goes on in underground ant colonies? Ever see dolphin communicate? How about the inner workings of a huge bee hive?
Martyn Mclaughlin said:THEY famously attempted to warn mankind of the Earth's impending destruction in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, only for their behaviour to be dismissed as playful acrobatics.
But now, solid evidence has emerged of the dolphin's altruistic nature. In a act of selflessness which has astounded experts and confirmed the friendly nature of the species, a bottlenose came to the rescue of two whales stranded on a beach in New Zealand.
The dolphin – nicknamed Moko by local residents, who said it spent much of its time swimming playfully with beachgoers – helped two pygmy sperm whales, facing imminent death after becoming stranded on a sandbar, swim to safety.
Until Moko's arrival, rescuers feared the mother and calf would have to be put down to prevent them suffering a prolonged death on Mahia beach, about 300 miles north-east of Wellington.
Malcolm Smith and his team from the New Zealand Conservation Department had tried in vain to rescue the animals for an hour-and-a-half. With their effort faltering, it seemed only a matter of time before the operation was called off.
"They kept getting disoriented and stranding again," Mr Smith said yesterday. "They couldn't find their way back past (the sandbar] to the sea."
Just as it seemed all hope was lost, Moko appeared. The dolphin approached the whales, leading them 200m along the beach before navigating them out to the open sea.
Just like Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson said in the video maybe we haven't been visited by extraterrestrials because they wouldn't want to waste their time talking to such idiots. I think that could definitely be true...I sure don't waste my time trying to talk to ants or roaches.
thoth said:I meant what I said....and will go further to say MAN is The Highest Creation in The Universe....whether you like it or not!!
Man, you don't know shit about what else exists in the universe, so don't even go there...
I said it once and will say it again....Man is The Highest Creation In The Universe......Now You prove Me Wrong!!
But hoow can he prove you wrong when we "the highest creation in the universe" do not even fully understand the universe?
But hoow can he prove you wrong when we "the highest creation in the universe" do not even fully understand the universe?
So... What separates us? Are humans all that special???
Truth.....
When animals ...insects...etc. can create CONCIOUS works of art..and concious works of destruction...not like Beehives and such....Their unconcious adherence to nature allows them to accomplish those amazing and beautiful things...Then it may give these folks who want all these creatures to be on the same level some creedence....That's bullshit!!
Man is both the most high and the most base of creation...because he can consiously decide to do or not to do a thing on a consistent basis...Freewill!!
These other animals move because their natural hardwiring dictates....that's why when you put them in a enviroment opposed to their natural one...no telling what you will see fro them
I gotta get this other thread up today, part of it will address what is said here.
Man is both the most high and the most base of creation...because he can consiously decide to do or not to do a thing on a consistent basis...Freewill!!
These other animals move because their natural hardwiring dictates....that's why when you put them in a enviroment opposed to their natural one...no telling what you will see fro them
you might stop and ask yourself how advanced you really are.probably our advanced language facilities and opposable thumbs. we're basically built to create knowledge, engineering, etc.
but theres no huge difference between us and our closest primate cousins, and we share a common heritage with other animals.
its only our hubris and disregard for the obvious that makes us think animals don't have feelings when they clearly do such as mothers caring for their young, mourning behavior when they experience death, etc.
MAN is The Highest Creation in The Universe....whether you like it or not!!
Everything with a brain (cats, rats, bees, fleas) has a conscience and is conscious, we just deny it so we don't feel bad eating them...truss
you eat fleas and rats my nigga?







Most animals and insects have very highly developed communication Skills....look at Whales and dolphins...look at a heard of antelope or geese flying thousands of miles....to say nothing of ants and how they communicate to get shit built...I don't say it's a concious thing but the communication is there and on many levels way more sophisticated than humans.....
Yea we got thumbs....but various creatures got physical attributes that we can only marvel at...
I just think if people are looking at physical attributes that trump humans over animals ...they are looking in the wrong direction...btw primates got thumbs too.
The fact that you made this arrogant statement is enough to discredit your entire argument because you are no longer able to view the universe objectively.
Ok, ill check out the reply to bigirl. But the bolded portion is exactly the response i was getting at. The fact of the matter is that we are limited in our understanding and interpretation of how most animal life communicate, think, operate and their level of self awareness.read my rebuttal to bigirl
Additionally, I find dolphins incredibly interesting. Dolphins are incredibly intelligent creatures, what mystifies researchers is that they don't fully understand what exactly dolphins do with their intelligence.
And this further adds credence to the idea that humans have a bias against measuring an animals level of intelligence because we're the ones administering the test.this has to be one of my favorite stories
OK thats correct. What I should have said is our VOCAL CHORDS allow us to engage in extremely advanced forms of communication other animals cannot. And our tool usage is obviously just exponentially greater than any other animal.
We're basically built to do things other animals just can't do. Whether thye are as "intelligent" or not is a moot point - dolphins could have a 500 IQ but they still wouldn't be able to build an automobile or compose a symphony.
dogs can create too my old dog used to collect rocks and build things and I watched 2 of my dogs run around and collect things to make beds for the younger dogs

Awesome find both for its sheer beauty and irony in regards to the topic at hand.Anyway ants have a high conscience than any other species on this planet. Check this vid I posted a while back
[Flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C-5ifOUkxto[/flash]
Okay, the other thread is up.
I quoted you in that thread and I'll paste that specific part right here since this is where it originated:
We, as "normal humans," have such a sense of superiority. Most look down on other animals and express this sort of belief:
We see a cat running in circles chasing its tail and see it as a stupid cat, subject to the dictates of natural hardwiring and so unlike us. But next time you're huddled next to your laptop pulling one of these movesyou might stop and ask yourself how advanced you really are.
There's more to it than that excerpt, you can check the other thread for that... but that's pretty much my rebuttal to your "natural hardwiring dictates" argument.
Awesome find both for its sheer beauty and irony in regards to the topic at hand.
Which species built this incredible structure and which species destroyed it for the sake of "learning" form it?
/thread.

Awesome find both for its sheer beauty and irony in regards to the topic at hand.
Which species built this incredible structure and which species destroyed it for the sake of "learning" form it?
/thread.
But notice the species in question and their skin pigment, and the infatuation with destroying great works not of their own volition will become clear![]()
Big Earl shut up seriously![]()
Anyway ants have a high conscience than any other species on this planet. Check this vid I posted a while back
[Flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/C-5ifOUkxto[/flash]
Then they are more advanced than us correct?That shit is no doubt awesome...and beautiful...But it does not rule out the pov that these creatures are doing what nature intended for them to do without thought without ego.....
That is why I said Humans are both The Highest and the lowest....
Look at the Pyramids in Egypt or South america....look at the cultures that evolved from Humans....Then look at a fucked up hood where peeps is destroying each other....not to eat or prosper....but for dumbshit
They need their energies redirected...ants and shit don't fall into that kind of self destructive bullshit!!
Then they are more advanced than us correct?
The fact that you made this arrogant statement is enough to discredit your entire argument because you are no longer able to view the universe objectively.
dolphins could have a 500 IQ but they still wouldn't be able to build an automobile or compose a symphony.
I did watch the video firstly...I guess I was suppose to react in the same manner as yourself....well I did not...so Sue me!!
Secondly you evidently are not an artist or understand what True Art entails...otherwise in no way could you have stated that it did not involve intelligence...and I ain't talkin about Primates paintin some shit on the fuckin wall.
And you have no concept to how freewill relates to intelligence?
Dam dude your brain must be dripping out your ears...
My intelligence and freewill tell me you do not have a clue....and that it is probably pointless to even try to break this shit down to you....so I leave you in your deluded stupor...
I sense one more thing....that you are probably a atheist...that becomes angry at the very notion of a higher intelligence....
And I am aware that Humans are biologically animals....No disagreement there......
Having said all that If you don't agree with me....That his Your CHOICE....Your FREEWILL....believe what you will or not...I don't give a Fuck...
The exchange of knowledge and information is what interest me....So why don't you do us both of us a favor and direct your PETA tinged rage in another direction...
I meant what I said....and will go further to say MAN is The Highest Creation in The Universe....whether you like it or not!!

Advanced. Special. I think they're both synonyms for purposes of this discussion. We can debate the definition of both terms or we can continue to discuss the merits of our opinions based on the commonly accepted defitions of the terms. I would prefer to debate the opinion/topic rather than waste time being distracted by a argument of semantics.I thought this thread was about what makes humans special compared to other animals? Not who is more advanced.
If Ants were truly more advanced than us why would they go to war with other colonies? That sounds like something we do, and do it very well I might add. By our meager understanding of the word warfare doesn't seem like a typical trait a species would harbor that is truly advanced.
technological advancement....spiritual advancement......etc
Now you have to consider what does advanced truly mean.
Then they are more advanced than us correct?
I tried to answer him but it was really some of the assertive cases of ignorance ever. Reminds me of the neocons. No offense to dude.
That would be assuming that higher intelligence means need for more technology or civilization though.
These are western values, mind numbingly intelligent geniuses were around the world running naked in the jungle, arctic and the desert, eating playing and living free, does no symphony that make them less intelligent?
You typed a lot but didn't say anything - advanced indeed are you![]()
Inherently NO !!
Because they are not fettered by the same mental and spiritual problems....They do not have to deal with such complexities as free will.Their relationship with the whole of nature is the rhythm to which they move.
And secondly man when in his creative (as opposed to destructive) mode can and has created things even more astounding !!
But if meditated on these creatures as well as the celestial bodies along with all of nature can remind man what he is capable of if he is able to control the negative aspects of his nature....and develope his higher potentials...