Hulu Announces ‘Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ Documentary

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
GI0AhJ8WIAAkBFN

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I gave it a rough look through and its seems that there are scenes of twerking and revealing clothing but no nudity.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I think Luke and Dupri gave this doc some grace to those chics that thought they’ll be exposed faces - showing pussy in the streets. Cause when I stayed at the Clariton of off Spring St. downtown I’ve seen niggas run Trains( not forced) in chics ..even offering me and my crew some when we were passing by.. talk bout SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man i remember i'd hit up Freaknik one week......and then head down to BCR in Daytona the following week.
I only attended Orange Crush once.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
They should have spent more time on the early days of Freaknik instead of fast-forwarding to the 1990s.

Luke didn't have to take a shit on the young brother for buying the trademark and trying to bring it back with a different vibe but Luke is a one-dimensional person anyways, so it should be expected.

The coomer brain in me wanted to see some throwback Black titties and pussy but it was smart to blur faces, blur nudity and just keep it PG-13 (although the doc is actually rated R).

Also, in my opinion, it's a product of its time, it wouldn't work today, you niggas can talk about the all unforced trains that you want, you can't have that shit in a city that is basically the capital of Black America because it's a tragedy waiting to happen and it will fall on all of us.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They should have spent more time on the early days of Freaknik instead of fast-forwarding to the 1990s.

Luke didn't have to take a shit on the young brother for buying the trademark and trying to bring it back with a different vibe but Luke is a one-dimensional person anyways, so it should be expected.

The coomer brain in me wanted to see some throwback Black titties and pussy but it was smart to blur faces, blur nudity and just keep it PG-13 (although the doc is actually rated R).

Also, in my opinion, it's a product of its time, it wouldn't work today, you niggas can talk about the all unforced trains that you want, you can't have that shit in a city that is basically the capital of Black America because it's a tragedy waiting to happen and it will fall on all of us.
Is it possible that earlier it was majority local folk, then it jumped off in the nineties when out of towners and rappers came down?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Went 97 98, got locked up for public intoxication and had to stay until Monday.

Collect call from: Yasky, call mam…..

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
If you're talking murder, I recall that only shooting happened like in 96. I remember cause my young dumb ass went with my girlfriend
Went 94, 95 and 96 and you are correct on that. We left early in 96 all 6 of us where in the Navy and didn't want to get caught in no BS.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
So this isn't good, huh?

It's an OKAY documentary, I certainly won't be keeping it on my Plex server but there is definitely a restrained feeling about it.

Because you're dealing with something that is a product of a different time and could NEVER work today and I believe that this documentary was originally much rawer and featured much more (uncensored) nudity and candid conversation but when women started voicing concerns, it probably got scaled back and cleaned up and became more of a celebration of Atlanta culture as a whole instead of the event itself.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're talking murder, I recall that only shooting happened like in 96. I remember cause my young dumb ass went with my girlfriend
When did the city crackdowns start? I remember at some point local law enforcement had started curfews and severely limiting what people could do.