Hulu Announces ‘Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told’ Documentary

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cite your sources lying ass nigga. Call me whatever you want. It's all deflection. You making claims that been debunked. It ain't my fault you soft as baby shit. Stop spreading propaganda. Fuck those feminine passive aggressive jabs. I know who I am, I LOVE who I am. I also love my people. That's why Im at y'all niggas necks when y'all propagate bullshit pseudo Whites Supremacists talking points like their fact. You new niggas are fucking pussy. I WISH we could go back to BGOL early years. Most of you toilet paper soft ass niggas woulda been ran off by now. Oh Btw cite your sources....
The BGOL early years were in deed fun.

That was current events for me.

I stand on what I said, respectfully,
Cite your sources lying ass nigga. Call me whatever you want. It's all deflection. You making claims that been debunked. It ain't my fault you soft as baby shit. Stop spreading propaganda. Fuck those feminine passive aggressive jabs. I know who I am, I LOVE who I am. I also love my people. That's why Im at y'all niggas necks when y'all propagate bullshit pseudo Whites Supremacists talking points like their fact. You new niggas are fucking pussy. I WISH we could go back to BGOL early years. Most of you toilet paper soft ass niggas woulda been ran off by now. Oh Btw cite your sources....
Oh, you are a disrespectful self hating n!gga at that.

You “are” white supremacy.

I was contemplating finding you receipts, but then I was like you on the same internet I’m on and can do it yourself.

I found it. So can you. What they call that? Self determination.

Yeah, that.

And you right, I do need to work on being passive aggressive.

So directly from me to you, f*ck you!

I ain’t got time to teach on a board that got answers to everything.

You part of the old BGOL that stunts digitally for clout.

Waste of f*cking space and time.

Hell, YOU look it up and bring me receipts, Keyboard Gangsta.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Jermaine Dupri doesn't give a shit about metoo with gonna still put that show out.
I’m not even talking about him getting me too. I’m referring to the other guys in the video. I could imagine most of the guys are between 45 and 60, and their families are already established, hopefully successful and then you get some bitter bitches wanting to sue because they’re embarrassed and said they were sexually violated, and you have it on video.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m not even talking about him getting me too. I’m referring to the other guys in the video. I could imagine most of the guys are between 45 and 60, and their families are already established, hopefully successful and then you get some bitter bitches wanting to sue because they’re embarrassed and said they were sexually violated, and you have it on video.

Freaknik happened in the 90s, so too much time has passed.

Georgia would have to do what NY and other states did by putting out a law to make a exemption for them too sue.

Georgia is heavily GOP controlled, so slim chance of that happening.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Jermaine Dupre addressed the issue of women being worried about exposure in previous interviews.

At the same time, unless they do reenactments or blur faces, I can't picture this documentary not having any nudity it.

The Woodstock '99 documentary was loaded with nudity.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I wasn't talking about him getting metoo'd neither but was saying that he doesn't care about people's feelings of others getting metoo'd after that freaknik video gets out that will have people in that video who are parents or grandparents now.

It was still gonna come out no matter if people disagree or agree with it.