How Kamala Harris became 'the incredible disappearing vice president'

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are worried about the stuff in red, you would keep dems in power. Y'all have already said you aren't going to lobby the GOP because they don't care for these issues. Did you make any threads about predatory lending when Trump rolled back the protections the Obama admin had put in place? Or the conflict of interest regulations? Or the overtime rule?

Did you complain when Trump's DOJ wanted to have black folks labeled as BIE: Black Identity Extremists and didn't want to pursue domestic terrorism by white hate groups? Did you complain when Trump and his DOJ tried to get police departments out of their consent decrees? When Trump encouraged people to attack activists and was using Law & Order as a dog whistle for more harshness for black folks? Were you upset when Trump said he wanted to check to see if the funding of HBCU's was unconstitutional?

I saw a thread somewhere complaining about the compensation for black farmers that Obama admin passed. Trump gets in office, not one peep. Biden gets in office, suddenly it's his fault, that and all the above could have been avoided, but you just couldn't bring yourself to vote for Hillary. Now you want to complain about shit that didn't get done or got rolled back when the GOP is in charge, but still don't want to vote for dems or lobby the GOP to do it. LMAO. Sad, sorry and simple.

The black farmers compensation came under Biden not Obama. It was part of his lift every voice plan for blacks that he used during the campaign to get the black vote and had since abandoned. It's not about Hilary trump Biden. None of them will do anything substantial for black people. It's a shell game that you guys keep participating in hoping something will change.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The black farmers compensation came under Biden not Obama. It was part of his lift every voice plan for blacks that he used during the campaign to get the black vote and had since abandoned. It's not about Hilary trump Biden. None of them will do anything substantial for black people. It's a shell game that you guys keep participating in hoping something will change.
When are you going to respond to my post about Mehrsa Baradaran's quote about the need for black banks? You know from the book you suggested I should read?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Ain't even MAD at them. Lol
They literally said what they weren't gonna do..
You treat a trick like a trick.
#thegameisthegame

Wow, she gave zero fucks! Laughed right in their faces!!

They claim they said they only wanted Trump out. :rolleyes:

They don’t care about racial injustice, police reform, predatory lending, education inequality, lack of community resources (municipal disinvestment) or reparations for descendants of chattel slavery/American POWs. That’s why when they (the pro-whites) make complaint threads, I know they are just trolling.

But they will call someone that asked for the items highlighted in red a coon or cracker :lol: :smh:

Uneducated people vote for candidates without making demands or engaging in quid pro quo. If anyone votes for a politician that breaks his or her promise, and that same person that was deceived votes for the same lying politician, that is more akin to a mental illness.

Preach!! :yes: :yes:

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
no...the JOB..the Vice President's FUNCTION is to wait for the President to die. To ensure theres no power vacuum and the command structure remains intact and unbroken. Everything else is secondary to that.

All the other things that VPs do are just political manipulations that they may or may not excel at.

This notion that Harris is the "disappearing VP" is ridiculous when NO ONE has ever relied on the VP to do much historically beyond what I just described. The only VP I'm aware of who wielded any kind of power was Dick Chaney under Bush...that motherfucker was running a shadow operation.
u ever heard of alexander Haig?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did I miss? People voted to get a pro-cop Supreme Court justice?
what specific case(s) has she ruled on for you to make that statement?

And to be honest, the twitter post has nothing to do with the Court justice. It was simply some slick editing to imply black folk got suckered in some sort of way and she found it funny. Nevermind she was talking about a campaign promise Biden is trying to keep.

An honest post would have included the full context of what she was talking about and some sort of valid info to counter her point about how we should be happy.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I don't like Harris in that she was selected as vp for Black votes instead of giving us real tangibles and I don't feel she can win a Presidential election. I feel that that spot should have been used to put a good 2024 candidate in position for the Presidential Election. I do believe that a Republican will win the Presidency in 2024 because Democrats aren't positioning good candidates. That said, Harris is getting measured unfairly. Vice Presidents haven't really been visible. Quale made a fool of himself publicly multiple times, Gore was not that visible and Cheney was untrusted and disliked by the public. Biden was really the first visible VP in my lifetime and that was mainly because Obama was a Black and they needed a white face around him IMO. Harris is not doing a bad job as VP. IMO people are looking for reasons to support their dislike of her that they had when she was announced as VP. That said, it was a bad move making her VP because she can't win a Presidential Election, and replacing her with a white woman for VP on a 2024 Biden ticket will alienate Black women voters.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
what specific case(s) has she ruled on for you to make that statement?

Amongst other things, she was endorsed by the Fraternal Order of Police.

And to be honest, the twitter post has nothing to do with the Court justice. It was simply some slick editing to imply black folk got suckered in some sort of way and she found it funny. Nevermind she was talking about a campaign promise Biden is trying to keep.

An honest post would have included the full context of what she was talking about and some sort of valid info to counter her point about how we should be happy.

Did you listen to the speech? Specifically, listen from the 10:00 min mark through the 11 min mark or so, where she says "in this case, they got what they asked for" and she was specifically referencing the new Supreme Court pick!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amongst other things, she was endorsed by the Fraternal Order of Police.

Did you listen to the speech? Specifically, listen from the 10:00 min mark through the 11 min mark or so, where she says "in this case, they got what they asked for" and she was specifically referencing the new Supreme Court pick!!
Not sure why black fold are re-tweeting from The Blaze, which is just another BREITBART type publication. the tweet makes no mention of her specifically talking about the justice pick. Going by the responses there was no indication that was what she was referring too either.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Not sure why black fold are re-tweeting from The Blaze, which is just another BREITBART type publication. the tweet makes no mention of of her specifically talking about the justice pick. Going by the responses there was no indication that what was what she was referring too either.

Did you NOT see Politic Negro’s direct reply to my earlier post?!? For reference, I’ve quoted it below.

Here's what led to that quote so everyone else can contextualize that quote.

:hithead::beatyourass:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you NOT see Politic Negro’s direct reply to my earlier post?!? For reference, I’ve quoted it below.

:hithead::beatyourass:
What the fuck does that have to do with the tweet itself? You were cosigning tweets with no context.

The point was YOU could have posted the actual speech and added commentary around it. Instead, you cosigning tweets from the Blaze that had nothing to do with the Justice pick...just some alt-right site picking on a black woman. As previously mentioned, the people responding to that tweet had no clue what she was referring to.

A point I made very clear a couple of posts ago.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck does that have to do with the tweet itself? You were cosigning tweets with no context.

The point was YOU could have posted the actual speech and added commentary around it. Instead, you cosigning tweets from the Blaze that had nothing to do with the Justice pick...just some alt-right site picking on a black woman. As previously mentioned, the people responding to that tweet had no clue what she was referring to.

A point I made very clear a couple of posts ago.
And this

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Huh? What does it have to do with the tweet itself?!? IT'S THE GODDAMN SPEECH WHERE THE CLIP IN THE TWEET WAS TAKEN FROM!!!!! :hithead:

Why would I need, or care to, post the actual speech when Politic Negro already had?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh? What does it have to do with the tweet itself?!? IT'S THE GODDAMN SPEECH WHERE THE CLIP IN THE TWEET WAS TAKEN FROM!!!!! :hithead:

Why would I need, or care to, post the actual speech when Politic Negro already had?
Okay dude keep posting alt-right tweets from folks who advocate for pro-police and pro-corporate judges. Since you a fan of the Blaze (why else would you co-sign their tweets), y'all should be happy with Biden's pick since you feel she falls in that category.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Okay dude keep posting alt-right tweets from folks who advocate for pro-police and pro-corporate judges. Since you a fan of the Blaze (why else would you co-sign their tweets), y'all should be happy with Biden's pick since you feel she falls in that category.

How many logical fallacies are in your post? I give two fucks who tweets what. The bitch said what she said and laughed in your face about it.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You mean like the Blaze clowning folks for wanting to talk about racism?

I mean YOU and what YOU say as it pertains to Scamala and what SHE said. The source is irrelevant. She made those statements, and you feel compelled to defend them.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean YOU and what YOU say as it pertains to Scamala and what SHE said. The source is irrelevant. She made those statements, and you feel compelled to defend them.
Here's a nice little gem from your favorite web site

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whit...ite-people-diminishes-black-people-and-undeAs

practiced today, black history is no longer a gospel, a retelling and celebration of the good news of black American freedom. It’s primarily a retelling of every atrocity, misdeed, and slight white people have committed against black people.

Black History Month is the NCAA Tournament for the victimhood competition. It’s “February Madness,” a time for corporate media outlets to air content specifically designed to remind black people that their ancestors got a raw deal and that our interaction with white people determines our level of happiness and success.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a nice little gem from your favorite web site

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/whit...ite-people-diminishes-black-people-and-undeAs

practiced today, black history is no longer a gospel, a retelling and celebration of the good news of black American freedom. It’s primarily a retelling of every atrocity, misdeed, and slight white people have committed against black people.

Black History Month is the NCAA Tournament for the victimhood competition. It’s “February Madness,” a time for corporate media outlets to air content specifically designed to remind black people that their ancestors got a raw deal and that our interaction with white people determines our level of happiness and success.
Nobody cares about nor knows about the blaze. The source didn't make her say these things. Why continue to focus on the source as if she didn't say these things. It's very immature

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody cares about nor knows about the blaze. The source didn't make her say these things. Why continue to focus on the source as if she didn't say these things. It's very immature
Actually not knowing the background info about the sources you choose to share is a poor reflection on you.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Because silly ad hominems, deflections, and red herrings are the only way he can respond. The reality is that Kamala said "they got what they voted for."

And maybe, for people like xxxbishopxxx, they did.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Dems really need to think long and hard about putting all of their eggs in one basket. If the Dems have a primary, it's gonna be very ugly.

Harris hires new deputy chief of staff amid latest personnel shakeup

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually not knowing the background info about the sources you choose to share is a poor reflection on you.
Actually it also shows you are a victim of propaganda and lack discernment. The words were stated by the sellout VP and that is all that matters. If the source was biased, they would spin it, create a narrative or not even report it. That is why the term “don’t kill the messenger” was created.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dems really need to think long and hard about putting all of their eggs in one basket. If the Dems have a primary, it's gonna be very ugly.

Harris hires new deputy chief of staff amid latest personnel shakeup

Yeah, I don't see Biden running again. No way Harris gets the nod because people don't rock with her like that. I think Trump is going to win again.