How Kamala Harris became 'the incredible disappearing vice president'

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly you are spot on. Read this man comment @geechiedan and @AllUniverse17 and let it sink in you guys are just gullible.
maybe we need to stop bitching and moaning and start running better candidates...how about we try that and see how it works :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

you didn't answer the question... you said

in regards to that:
Pence said America was not “systemically racist” and there was no implicit bias in law enforcement.

do you believe this "honorable man"s statement to be true?

..what did Michael Richard Pence do for the Black community that had a positive impact in his career as a politician?

that question has nothing to do with Kamala Harris. If you can't answer those questions without invoking Harris then don't answer at all and we'll know your full of shit and trolling... :hmm:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER OR ARE YOU ADMITTING YOURE A TROLL??

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
maybe we need to stop bitching and moaning and start running better candidates...how about we try that and see how it works :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Better how? Black folks don’t decide on the candidates that are going to represent the Democratic Party because we don’t have enough influence. We will support any bullshit candidate they throw at us.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You are a coon. Stop agreeing with me.
p92l-p.gif

peter8381714

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
iits black people liuke you talking bad about here what the fuck did pence do answer shit but did you talk. go suck trumps dick and leave her alone

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, not a hater, just a realistic and relatively politically knowledgeable person. I saw what Pence fed into for 4 years and what it blew up into, even as he showed some semblance of good sense at the tail end there between November 2020 and January 20th 2021. You on the other hand are a trump lover.

You just a hater, Pence was a stable VP, a man of honor and was respectable. I don't expect you to give him his credit cause you just like @geechiedan and @AllUniverse17 are just haters plain and simple.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
More bullshit to try to poison the water.

vp’s don’t do shit except break ties, and get sent to bullshit state functions that the potus don’t want to do.

Precisely VPs are never in the forfront. Typical republican BS.

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
iits black people liuke you talking bad about here what the fuck did pence do answer shit but did you talk. go suck trumps dick and leave her alone
Looking at how you typed this I'm guessing you suffer with astigmatism. But I do applaud your effort to speak up for our VP.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
ught
I now your proud that you suck trumps dick and he cums in your mouth. keep sucking dick sambo

Here I was thinking you had a vision issue. When it was nothing more but you being several levels beneath stupid. My apology at least astigmatism can be corrected.

peter8381714

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here I was thinking you had a vision issue. When it was nothing more but you being several levels beneath stupid. My apology at least astigmatism can be corrected.
lmso. Stop pretending your smart , just keep sucking dick and licking ass do what your daddy Donald tells you

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Nope, I love black women. I'm married to a beautiful black woman. I mentor black women. BUT, Kamala is a self-proclaimed person of color who said numerous times that she isn't going to do anything for black people.

In case you forgot.

I LOVE how they ignore this video and/or otherwise have NO defense for it
:lol:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honest opinions on this unbiased interview.....

I just listened to most of the clip and it seems like she did as well as any VP could under the circumstances. She said the country is better off in dealing with the pandemic than it was a year ago. I agree with her. She said tight fitting mask are better, and we've always known that in spite of availability issues. He wanted her to agree with some others that its time for the US to change its covid strategy, but she wouldn't because its not her call. Then dude went in on the GOPs gripe about the current admin not working to unify the country. Did they ever call out any of their leadership for that? Nah. Then she kind of dodged the question about 2024, which is typical for politicians of her level, they dodge and say what they want instead of answering a question. He absolutely didn't come of as any type of genius, and IMO she handled it well enough.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They claim they said they only wanted Trump out. :rolleyes:

They don’t care about racial injustice, police reform, predatory lending, education inequality, lack of community resources (municipal disinvestment) or reparations for descendants of chattel slavery/American POWs. That’s why when they (the pro-whites) make complaint threads, I know they are just trolling.

But they will call someone that asked for the items highlighted in red a coon or cracker :lol: :smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah, Im gonna take this 2 second clip and go on a rant about it.

Because thats what uneducated people do.
Uneducated people vote for candidates without making demands or engaging in quid pro quo. If anyone votes for a politician that breaks his or her promise, and that same person that was deceived votes for the same lying politician, that is more akin to a mental illness.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They claim they said they only wanted Trump out. 

They don’t care about racial injustice, police reform, predatory lending, education inequality, lack of community resources (municipal disinvestment) or reparations for descendants of chattel slavery/American POWs. That’s why when they (the pro-whites) make complaint threads, I know they are just trolling.

But they will call someone that asked for the items highlighted in red a coon or cracker  

When has the other side given any semblance of a damn about any of that?!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They claim they said they only wanted Trump out. :rolleyes:

But they will call someone that asked for the items highlighted in red a coon or cracker :lol: :smh:

If you are worried about the stuff in red, you would keep dems in power. Y'all have already said you aren't going to lobby the GOP because they don't care for these issues. Did you make any threads about predatory lending when Trump rolled back the protections the Obama admin had put in place? Or the conflict of interest regulations? Or the overtime rule?

Did you complain when Trump's DOJ wanted to have black folks labeled as BIE: Black Identity Extremists and didn't want to pursue domestic terrorism by white hate groups? Did you complain when Trump and his DOJ tried to get police departments out of their consent decrees? When Trump encouraged people to attack activists and was using Law & Order as a dog whistle for more harshness for black folks? Were you upset when Trump said he wanted to check to see if the funding of HBCU's was unconstitutional?

I saw a thread somewhere complaining about the compensation for black farmers that Obama admin passed. Trump gets in office, not one peep. Biden gets in office, suddenly it's his fault, that and all the above could have been avoided, but you just couldn't bring yourself to vote for Hillary. Now you want to complain about shit that didn't get done or got rolled back when the GOP is in charge, but still don't want to vote for dems or lobby the GOP to do it. LMAO. Sad, sorry and simple.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Uneducated people vote for candidates without making demands or engaging in quid pro quo. If anyone votes for a politician that breaks his or her promise, and that same person that was deceived votes for the same lying politician, that is more akin to a mental illness.

Educated people vote for the best candidate for them.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You would think there would be a big push from our women to get Kamala to be president....

man to be honest, it easy to forget she’s VP

I guess that’s how it suppose to be

also who, I asked my mama what Joe Biden wife name

during Obama days we stayed seeing Michele and Joe