How Kamala Harris became 'the incredible disappearing vice president'

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude your original post was this

an article is posted showing harris doing that much and you blow if off... now you can't even google pence visits school?? :hmm: :hmm::hmm:

seriously....this is poor trolling...what are you guys in it for cuz its NOT for enlightenment or edification..:smh::smh:

and its always the same 3 or 4 people with this kind of bullshit...always
Here you go look at the applause he got wow. He talked about more stuff than just voting. I wish he was still VP he was a good VP and such a professional guy.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The problem I have is accepting subpar standards from my people. Just because a person is black, in her case she says she is a person of color and has never said she was black, but just because a person is black does mean we shouldn't expect a high level of outcomes. For a second time you completely ignored the videos I posted.

You can not say with a straight face that she is even doing half as good a job as Joe Biden did as VP.

Just to be clear NOT ONCE have you backed up your own statements after being asked to multiple times. Here's hoping that you repeating it enough times will convince people that its true right?

You took the time to find videos of her before she was VP but you didnt have time to find articles to back up your own claims about former VPs?

Yeah I see you.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Here you go look at the applause he got wow. He talked about more stuff than just voting. I wish he was still VP he was a good VP and such a professional guy.

Heres Kamala Harris visiting Hampton to discuss STEM studies.

Fucking cac.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still havent shown anything worthwhile regarding Cac Pence.

Your personal dislike of Kamala Harris is not the issue.

Your love for her cac predecessors and how you elevate them is the issue.
I showed a video of Pence at a school talking to kids what more do you want? Pence was a great VP and you hate to admit it cause of your dislike of white people.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence was a great vp? He did one really good thing... and his dumbass had to go to Dan Quayle, of all people, for advice before doing it (telling trump he couldn't nullify the 2020 election results). His bitch-ass couldn't even make that decision on his own.

I showed a video of Pence at a school talking to kids what more do you want? Pence was a great VP and you hate to admit it cause of your dislike of white people.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

No no no, when I showed you Kamala visiting a school you answered back that the subject matter was not good enough for you.

So show me Cac Pence visiting black students and talking about things that really matter.

I have no idea how you figure Pence was a great VP. Im not even saying he was a bad VP, I dont care about Pence, VPs are not meant to be significant.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence was a great vp? He did one really good thing... and his dumbass had to go to Dan Quayle, of all people, for advice before doing it (telling trump he couldn't nullify the 2020 election results). His bitch-ass couldn't even make that decision on his own.
You just a hater, Pence was a stable VP, a man of honor and was respectable. I don't expect you to give him his credit cause you just like @geechiedan and @AllUniverse17 are just haters plain and simple.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No no no, when I showed you Kamala visiting a school you answered back that the subject matter was not good enough for you.

So show me Cac Pence visiting black students and talking about things that really matter.

I have no idea how you figure Pence was a great VP. Im not even saying he was a bad VP, I dont care about Pence, VPs are not meant to be significant.
That's not true go back and read post #109.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats the 2nd video I gave you cause you had the nerve to bitch about the 1st one. See post #71.

Show me Pence with black students talking about things that really matter to them.
Pence was all about equality, it wasn't about black or white to him it was about being fair to all racial groups. When he spoke at schools it was a diverse group of kids.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence was all about equality, it wasn't about black or white to him it was about being fair to all racial groups. When he spoke at schools it was a diverse group of kids.

You are out of your gott...damn mind. :lol: :lol:
thats his criteria for the white man. Harris should be writing reparations checks but pence just needs to only be in a room speckled with a few black kids and he ranks right up there with MLK! :roflmao2:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude don't drag me into this bullshit... but since you hate harris for what she has or hasn't done for black people...what has pence done for blacks?
Pence didn't help keep non violent offenders locked up like Harris did.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence didn't help keep non violent offenders locked up like Harris did.

Pence also said America was not “systemically racist” and there was no implicit bias in law enforcement.

do you believe this "honorable man"s statement to be true?

beyond just occupying space with black people in it.....what has pence done for black america??

Reactions: BKF

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence also said America was not “systemically racist” and there was no implicit bias in law enforcement.

beyond just occupying space with black people in it.....what has pence done for black america??
So you just gonna disregard what Kamala did huh? Ok carry on.

Reactions: BKF

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Did you really just say the words "sprinkles of diversity" to me like it was a good thing?

:lol::lol::lol:
Mutherfucker turned into Willy Wonder
674291568-gene-wilder-as-willy-wonka-1335876825_b.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you just gonna disregard what Kamala did huh? Ok carry on.
you didn't answer the question... you said

Pence was a stable VP, a man of honor and was respectable.

in regards to that:
Pence said America was not “systemically racist” and there was no implicit bias in law enforcement.

..what did Michael Richard Pence do for the Black community that had a positive impact in his career as a politician?

that question has nothing to do with Kamala Harris. If you can't answer those questions without invoking Harris then don't answer at all and we'll know your full of shit and trolling... :hmm:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
We are really easy to exploit because we don't demand tangibles. Biden told us that we "aren't black" if we don't support him. We support him, he gives us nothing and we don't bat an eye. Instead of giving us tangibles, candidates wear Chucks and talk about carrying hot sauce in their purse. Same shit year after year, candidate after candidate, decade after decade and we keep "voting for the least evil" hoping for the best.

200w.webp

190922-kdh-iowa-steakfry-10.gif

dancing-in-the-rain-kamala-harris.gif
tumblr_nuhhogGYjE1sxqyhyo1_500.gifv

giphy.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are really easy to exploit because we don't demand tangibles. Biden told us that we "aren't black" if we don't support him. We support him, he gives us nothing and we don't bat an eye. Instead of giving us tangibles, candidates wear Chucks and talk about carrying hot sauce in their purse. Same shit year after year, candidate after candidate, decade after decade and we keep "voting for the least evil" hoping for the best.

200w.webp

giphy.gif

maybe we need to stop bitching and moaning and start running better candidates...how about we try that and see how it works :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

200w.webp

giphy.gif
Exactly you are spot on. Read this man comment @geechiedan and @AllUniverse17 and let it sink in you guys are just gullible.