Holy shit! Marvel owns alien and predator now!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Not understanding why you cats getting yourselves worked up cuz the Predator is showing up in the 1700's and encountering a young Indian girl.

Like I pointed out, they are rebooting the franchise.

Whatever reason they are starting the franchise during this time period, it will be explained in future projects and make sense later.

And if Disney follow's the Predator Rules of Engagement in their hunt. If this chick is pregnant and not know it, that might be her advantage in taking him down.

We will find out when the movie debuts.

So relax.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Btw if diversity means genderfluidity where I have to address a tranny as she knowing damn well that thing isn't a woman then you LGBT hies can keep that shit to yourselves. Y'all niggas in here wearing dresses and wigs cheerleading for that mouse while he corrupts your grandchildren

You being willfully ignorant now. I do see how people came at you regarding your mishap about the term 'SJW', but if anything you should have learned something.

It seems your doubling down on the white supremacy shit though. No one is asking you to accept gay culture and you know that.

Put more civil, family.... Stop saying that term SJW as an insult. When whites use it online it's to slight YOU as well as the other categories. (assuming your not white).

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
This, sir is fucking.....hilarious

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not understanding why you cats getting yourselves worked up cuz the Predator is showing up in the 1700's and encountering a young Indian girl.

Like I pointed out, they are rebooting the franchise.

Whatever reason they are starting the franchise during this time period, it will be explained in future projects and make sense later.

And if Disney follow's the Predator Rules of Engagement in their hunt. If this chick is pregnant and not know it, that might be her advantage in taking him down.

We will find out when the movie debuts.

So relax.
The first one already said the thing was coming to hunt every 100 years or so. And guess where this was said, in the jungle. The franchise already established this setup. People just mad it's a girl doing the hunting, even though they had a women in the Predators movie fighting with the men.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The first one already said the thing was coming to hunt every 100 years or so. And guess where this was said, in the jungle. The franchise already established this setup. People just mad it's a girl doing the hunting, even though they had a women in the Predators movie fighting with the men.
That 18th Century flintlock pistol the Predator gave Danny Glover pretty much proves they were here centuries ago.
tumblr_ny735v58P41uk3oooo1_400.gif
images

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I got no problem with the lead being female.

But gatdamn, why are they speaking english? They should be speaking a native language like the movie apacalypto. I guess they figured the average movie goer ain't tryna read subtitles.

That thew me off as well but I understand why.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That 18th Century flintlock pistol the Predator gave Danny Glover pretty much proves they were here centuries ago.
tumblr_ny735v58P41uk3oooo1_400.gif
images

Disney is doing a reboot of the franchise.

So go ahead right now and do a CTRL-ALT-DEL on your brain and ignore all the prior projects.

You gonna have to do the same with the Alien franchise when they release those soon.

So no need getting yourself worked up comparing future stuff to the old stuff. This series is kicking it off for the Predator franchise.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But gatdamn, why are they speaking english? They should be speaking a native language like the movie apacalypto. I guess they figured the average movie goer ain't tryna read subtitles.
Now if they had those native Americans from apacalypto vs this predator movie would be off the chain.. they be like oh he got that red beam shit..let him face the gauntlet

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They actually recorded the whole thing in Comanche and included it as an optional voice track. First movie ever in Comanche.

https://www.avclub.com/predator-prequel-prey-will-feature-comanche-language-tr-1849032186

“That’s never been done for my tribe, ever. There’s only a couple of movies. I think Star Wars, which was 30 years old when they transcribed it into Navajo, and then there was Navajo again for Finding Nemo, which was 20 years old when they did that. But this is the first time for a brand new film to come out and have that option to hear it all in the whole language. So that not only inspires the young language speakers of my nation, but that inspires a lot of other people and shows them, and like I said, shows the world what our language is about. Which is thrilling for me.”

Anyone who watched the trailer, which is in English, might be confused. Trachtenberg shot the movie in English, but the actors from the film re-dubbed the movie in Comanche. According to Trachtenberg, they attempted a Hunt For Red October approach in which the film would slowly transition from Comanche to English. In the end, they landed on shooting the film in English. “Both languages are spoken, but when you hear English, it’s as if it’s Comanche,” Trachtenberg said. “But what Jhane is speaking to is on Hulu, there will be a Comanche dub of the movie, so you can watch the entire movie in Comanche with the original actors returning to perform their roles.”

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So go ahead right now and do a CTRL-ALT-DEL on your brain and ignore all the prior projects.

You gonna have to do the same with the Alien franchise when they release those soon.

So no need getting yourself worked up comparing future stuff to the old stuff. This series is kicking it off for the Predator franchise.
Reboot or not, this movie still seems to follow the premise of the predators coming to earth for centuries to hunt.

Not getting worked up, just don't understand the confusion about the time frame this movie takes place and personally don't care it's a female lead this time... just want to see a good movie.

Alien is a whole different beast (no pun intended) and needs to be completely reset.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's not that. Cats been cool with females in action since Terminator, Alien, Aliens, and all the final girls of the 80s. No one gave a fuck. But now folks like Disney just going overboard and weakening male characters, gender swapping, and making women into superwomen.

In this instance, she is a female warrior in a tribe that is known only for its male warriors. The balls on these virtue signaling cacs. So yeah, giving the way Disney completely fucked up star wars with 'girl power' and is doing other shit, people are apprehensive. It's not in their heads.

If these uncreative fucks would be like the folks who gave us terminator, aliens, and brought in the final girl era(fresh of women just being helpless and screaming in horror), no one would be complaining. But folks are sick of rebooting, rebrands, with obvious girl power themes.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor

I thought Alien vs Predator rebooted them both. I guess those films were too shitty for anyone to care.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not that. Cats been cool with females in action since Terminator, Alien, Aliens, and all the final girls of the 80s. No one gave a fuck. But now folks like Disney just going overboard and weakening male characters, gender swapping, and making women into superwomen.

In this instance, she is a female warrior in a tribe that is known only for its male warriors. The balls on these virtue signaling cacs. So yeah, giving the way Disney completely fucked up star wars with 'girl power' and is doing other shit, people are apprehensive. It's not in their heads.

If these uncreative fucks would be like the folks who gave us terminator, aliens, and brought in the final girl era(fresh of women just being helpless and screaming in horror), no one would be complaining. But folks are sick of rebooting, rebrands, with obvious girl power themes.
Fair enough for your concern. However, I think people should give the movie a watch and then critique. Based on the trailer, I get the vibe she wil be forced to fight it after everyone else is killed. Of course, y'all may be correct and this may be some Mary Sue story.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I thought Alien vs Predator rebooted them both. I guess those films were too shitty for anyone to care.

That was before Disney purchased 20th Century FOX.

Everything made with Alien/Predator before Disney purchased FOX in 2020, it doesn’t apply anymore.

They are allowing Ridley Scott to finish the “Prometheus” trilogy which is in pre-production for the 3rd movie. No official world if they are using it for the reboot of “Alien”.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
From what information I have come across last year.

Disney is planning on rebooting a shit load of 20th Century Fox franchises and one shot movies and creating them into franchises. Also creating new “universe’s” with a lot of shit they now own.

Disney owns the “Planet of the Apes”. So new movies and series will be coming.

Teenage Mutant Turtles, Power Rangers they own.

Disney owns the “Diehard” movies.

Disney owns the “Independence Day” franchise.

Disney owns “The Omen” and “Exorcist” franchises.

Some films that might become franchises that Disney owns are “Buckaroo Banzai”, “Alien Nation”, “Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea”, “The Last Man on Earth”.

We may also get some new “Dracula” and “Werewolf” films that Disney now owns thru FOX.

The Mouse over time is gonna be dropping a lot of shit.

Get yourself ready! :cool:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fair enough for your concern. However, I think people should give the movie a watch and then critique. Based on the trailer, I get the vibe she wil be forced to fight it after everyone else is killed. Of course, y'all may be correct and this may be some Mary Sue story.
We shall see. Disney just has an awful track record so fans don't trust them no more. True fans don't want them touching shit these days. And if Disney wants that China money, they(and others) already been told to cut the fuckery.

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cats getting upset over a woman being the heroine in a fantasy scifi movie. Idiocy knows no bounds.

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
We shall see. Disney just has an awful track record so fans don't trust them no more. True fans don't want them touching shit these days. And if Disney wants that China money, they(and others) already been told to cut the fuckery.
I wonder how important China will be going forward considering India has a population as big and is an emerging market. That Bollywood dance shit in Eternals was made to appeal to an Indian audience. Furthermore, Top Gun already told China to kick rocks.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder how important China will be going forward considering India has a population as big and is an emerging market. That Bollywood dance shit in Eternals was made to appeal to an Indian audience. Furthermore, Top Gun already told China to kick rocks.
is there any way to make a movie like Top Gun China friendly?
I'm guessing no... Lol.