Holy shit! Marvel owns alien and predator now!

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALIEN2021001_DC11.jpg

I had no fuckin idea this happened..

Marvel Comics to Launch Alien Series in March 2021
Two sci-fi icons are making a new home at Marvel.
Jesse Schedeen
By Jesse Schedeen
Updated: 7 Dec 2020 3:06 pm
Posted: 7 Dec 2020 2:51 pm
Update:
Marvel has revealed its first new Alien project since acquiring the rights to the Alien and Predator franchises. Simply titled Alien, the new ongoing series will focus on a Weyland Yutani mercenary named Gabriel Cruz as he battles a new, even deadlier form of Xenomorph.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Fuck marvel. Tell them to stop with the sjw, LGBT, bodypositive bullshit in their comics. Its a damn shame what they did to the new warriors.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Fuck marvel. Tell them to stop with the sjw, LGBT, bodypositive bullshit in their comics. Its a damn shame what they did to the new warriors.

Have you reported to the verification thread??

Cause only faggot white boys use the term SJW.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You may want to talk to Captain Marvel. He uses that term alot. I hate that shit too. It reeks of incel talk.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It happened when Disney purchased Fox. Of course, Disney is going to have Marvel do something because Disney is going to milk the franchise for everything like it did Star Wars. They are also working on a TV series for FX. Both were announced back in December.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

WTF is a sjw?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Doing some decent world building with the first issue. Can't wait for the eventual crossovers.

Darkness's

Registered

Shut up bitch. Heres my gripe with marvel comics you dumb ass

Marvel comics is a fucking joke now and its going to spill over to the movies starting with the eternals but go ahead and call me white you dont know me . I guess I'll be white then while you continue to dick ride the mouse dumb fuck.

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered
NO BLACK MAN IN AMERICA SHOULD EVER BE CRITICAL OF DIVERSITY...YOU ARE DIVERSITY, YOU MORON!
This is an snw in a nutshell which is basically fake outrage . now calm your old ass down and take your blood pressure medicine.

Darkness's

Registered
This is an snw in a nutshell which is basically fake outrage . now calm your old ass down and take your blood pressure medicine.

Btw if diversity means genderfluidity where I have to address a tranny as she knowing damn well that thing isn't a woman then you LGBT hies can keep that shit to yourselves. Y'all niggas in here wearing dresses and wigs cheerleading for that mouse while he corrupts your grandchildren

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got to love bgol..it could be a thread about a love for twinkies and still end up like this..

And that's just the white members..

:lol:

Hoho squad surrounding a twinkie fan..that's bob violence..

tenor.gif

HH squad-You don't like ho hos..you don't like black people..

Twinkie fan-but what about the cream in the middle?

Hh squad-nigga what?!

:roflmao:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Disney owns majority shares of Hulu.

Hulu still has contracts with other studios like Paramount, Warner Bros., SONY and networks like CBS and NBC which expire this year and 2022.

When all those contracts expire and their content removed, Hulu is looking to be the adult version of Disney+.

We got a preview of their plans with the MODOK series.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Prey Details Officially Confirmed, Predator Prequel Will Be Set in the 1700s

It's official. Prey will drop the Predator into 1719 and take place in the Great Plains.

BY JONATHAN FUGE
PUBLISHED MAR 09, 2022

The upcoming Predator prequel, Prey, will take the iconic science fiction monster back in time to 1719 and take place in the Great Plains, with 20th Century Studios President Steve Abell describing the project as one of the studio’s several “big creative swings.” Directed by 10 Cloverfield Lane filmmaker Dan Trachtenberg, the details of Prey have been widely rumored and speculated upon, but Asbell has now provided official confirmation (via The Hollywood Reporter) of the massive changes being made for the next installment in the beloved Predator franchise.

"In order to meet the volume that we are looking at -- which is, by 2023, 10-plus movies just for streaming -- it's going to be a combination of originals in those genres. And coolest of all for fans, we get to find bold takes on beloved Fox properties. You can take c swings -- which you'll see with Prey, which we'll launch this summer. A Predator movie set in the Great Plains in 1719 by Dan Trachtenberg. That's what this allows us to do."

The Predator series first began in 1987, pitting action icon Arnold Schwarzenegger against an alien warrior. The franchise then took the Predator into what was then the present day, with the following installments Alien vs. Predator, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, and the most recent The Predator following suit. While the 2010 effort, Predators, transferred the action to an alien planet, Prey will be the first time that the story has been set in the past, with the movie taking things all the way back to the 1700s.

Legion star Amber Midthunder will battle the Predator in Prey, playing a Comanche woman who goes against gender norms and traditions to become a warrior, setting her on a collision course with one of cinema's most famous monsters. "I'm beyond words feeling proud, humbled, and excited to finally be able to share this news and have been given this opportunity," Midthunder said of joining the franchise. "It is time we see ourselves represented fully in mainstream entertainment. As strong and human, by our own people. I can't wait for you all to see what we made this summer. Ʉra ako & pilamaye."

Prey Producers Say the Prequel Will Be Just as Good as the First Predator

Though the first Predator outing is considered a classic, what followed has been met with a mixed response from both critics and audiences. Prey producers John Davis and John Fox have teased the quality of the prequel, stating that it will be “as good” as the Arnold Schwarzenegger original.

"It goes back to what made the original Predator movie work," Davis explained. "It's the ingenuity of a human being who won't give up, who's able to observe and interpret, basically being able to beat a stronger, more powerful, well-armed force. It's going to be, I believe, the second best -- or the first... or it may be equal to the first one. Right? I feel like the first one was a wonderful, interesting movie and I know what worked about it," he continued. "I feel like we kind of never got back there again. We ended up in different places. I think this is a worthy complement to the first one. It's going to be as good."

MV5BYzI0NzZhMDMtNTMwYy00MTAzLWExOTEtNWU0ZjIxYmZjY2JkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkyMTAxMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Prey Details Officially Confirmed, Predator Prequel Will Be Set in the 1700s

It's official. Prey will drop the Predator into 1719 and take place in the Great Plains.

BY JONATHAN FUGE
PUBLISHED MAR 09, 2022

The upcoming Predator prequel, Prey, will take the iconic science fiction monster back in time to 1719 and take place in the Great Plains, with 20th Century Studios President Steve Abell describing the project as one of the studio’s several “big creative swings.” Directed by 10 Cloverfield Lane filmmaker Dan Trachtenberg, the details of Prey have been widely rumored and speculated upon, but Asbell has now provided official confirmation (via The Hollywood Reporter) of the massive changes being made for the next installment in the beloved Predator franchise.

"In order to meet the volume that we are looking at -- which is, by 2023, 10-plus movies just for streaming -- it's going to be a combination of originals in those genres. And coolest of all for fans, we get to find bold takes on beloved Fox properties. You can take c swings -- which you'll see with Prey, which we'll launch this summer. A Predator movie set in the Great Plains in 1719 by Dan Trachtenberg. That's what this allows us to do."

The Predator series first began in 1987, pitting action icon Arnold Schwarzenegger against an alien warrior. The franchise then took the Predator into what was then the present day, with the following installments Alien vs. Predator, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, and the most recent The Predator following suit. While the 2010 effort, Predators, transferred the action to an alien planet, Prey will be the first time that the story has been set in the past, with the movie taking things all the way back to the 1700s.

Legion star Amber Midthunder will battle the Predator in Prey, playing a Comanche woman who goes against gender norms and traditions to become a warrior, setting her on a collision course with one of cinema's most famous monsters. "I'm beyond words feeling proud, humbled, and excited to finally be able to share this news and have been given this opportunity," Midthunder said of joining the franchise. "It is time we see ourselves represented fully in mainstream entertainment. As strong and human, by our own people. I can't wait for you all to see what we made this summer. Ʉra ako & pilamaye."

Prey Producers Say the Prequel Will Be Just as Good as the First Predator

Though the first Predator outing is considered a classic, what followed has been met with a mixed response from both critics and audiences. Prey producers John Davis and John Fox have teased the quality of the prequel, stating that it will be “as good” as the Arnold Schwarzenegger original.

"It goes back to what made the original Predator movie work," Davis explained. "It's the ingenuity of a human being who won't give up, who's able to observe and interpret, basically being able to beat a stronger, more powerful, well-armed force. It's going to be, I believe, the second best -- or the first... or it may be equal to the first one. Right? I feel like the first one was a wonderful, interesting movie and I know what worked about it," he continued. "I feel like we kind of never got back there again. We ended up in different places. I think this is a worthy complement to the first one. It's going to be as good."

MV5BYzI0NzZhMDMtNTMwYy00MTAzLWExOTEtNWU0ZjIxYmZjY2JkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkyMTAxMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Right out the gate we get 'goes against gender norms and traditions". :lol: Comanche were known to be some of the fiercest men out there, but these cacs just said fuck them and all their tradition.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Prey | 20th Century Studios | Hulu

Prey is coming to Hulu August 5 “Prey,” an all-new action-thriller from 20th Century Studios directed by Dan Trachtenberg (“The Boys,” “10 Cloverfield Lane”) and the newest entry in the “Predator” franchise, will stream August 5, 2022, exclusively on Hulu. Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior. She has been raised in the shadow of some of the most legendary hunters who roam the Great Plains, so when danger threatens her camp, she sets out to protect her people.

The prey she stalks, and ultimately confronts, turns out to be a highly evolved alien predator with a technically advanced arsenal, resulting in a vicious and terrifying showdown between the two adversaries. “Prey” is directed by Dan Trachtenberg, written by Patrick Aison (“Jack Ryan,” “Treadstone”), and produced by John Davis (“Jungle Cruise,” “The Predator”) and Jhane Myers (“Monsters of God”), with Lawrence Gordon (“Watchmen”), Marty Ewing (“It: Chapter Two”), James E. Thomas, John C. Thomas and Marc Toberoff (“Fantasy Island”) serving as executive producers.

The filmmakers were committed to creating a film that provides an accurate portrayal of the Comanche and brings a level of authenticity that rings true to its Indigenous peoples. Myers, an acclaimed filmmaker, Sundance Fellow and member of the Comanche nation herself, is known for her attention and dedication to films surrounding the Comanche and Blackfeet nations and her passion for honoring the legacies of the Native communities. As a result, the film features a cast comprised almost entirely of Native and First Nation’s talent, including Amber Midthunder (“The Ice Road,” “Roswell, New Mexico”), newcomer Dakota Beavers, Stormee Kipp (“Sooyii”), Michelle Thrush (“The Journey Home”), Julian Black Antelope (“Tribal”).

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I hope "Prey" is good especially after the crappy fourth Predator movie.

Disney is rebooting the franchises for Predator and Alien.

So all the shit prior, just do a brain dump.

No sense in getting yourself worked up about how these future projects compare to the originals.

Disney is also letting Ridley Scott finish up his "Prometheus" trilogy. It's in production now. No word yet if its part of the original movies or connected to the future projects.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Decades before Disney even bought them, Marvel was known to print IP outside their mainstream universe.

Marvel was the first to publish Star Wars, Transformers, Conan the Barbarian, Rom the Spaceknight, and Hellraiser comic books.