Hollywood Legal: Nickelodeon Severs Relationship w/ Producer Dan Schneider UPDATE: NEW DOC! Quiet on Set

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@playahaitian I spoke with my class briefly about the documentary. These were the ones that crew up on iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious, Sam & Cat, etc…

I was part of the 90s era, so we had total perspective of the situation. Many of them only knew after it was brought to their attention. Other wise, they watched it innocently watch those shows like many kids do.

I think our generation was exposed to sex earlier than these kids. Even though their generation tends to be hyper sexual.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian I spoke with my class briefly about the documentary. These were the ones that crew up on iCarly, Zoey 101, Victorious, Sam & Cat, etc…

I was part of the 90s era, so we had total perspective of the situation. Many of them only knew after it was brought to their attention. Other wise, they watched it innocently watch those shows like many kids do.

I think our generation was exposed to sex earlier than these kids. Even though their generation tends to be hyper sexual.

^^^

a fascinating conundrum. I think it goes even deeper.

I think its was DIFFERENT type of sex

Remember when Porky's had dozens of imitations and then suddenly DISAPPEARED

And then American Pie came and same thing

Notice those type of teen coming of age raunchy comedies are again gone.

I THINK this says something about our sensibilities and attitudes and child rearing etc and the differences

Music too.IT was Uncle Luke and then you saw the reaction them they went after NWA and Tupac and Death Row...

then either we didn't care or the general public focused on OTHER music.

Then Lil Kim and Foxy and Trina..

then Poof gone Lauryn Hill

and NOW LOOK at what Nicki and Cardi have spawned.

This all HAS to make some type of sense and connection.

Maybe it is ALL cyclical?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^

I THINK this says something about our sensibilities and attitudes and child rearing etc and the differences

Music too.IT was Uncle Luke and then you saw the reaction them they went after NWA and Tupac and Death Row...

Yeah, it’s a cycle but this time kids are more aware and as you mentioned earlier, they have the words to express and talk about it.

So while this generation is hyper sexual, they also have lower birth rates, but I’m not sure about STDs rates.

Regardless, they are more aware, but still powerless to certain willingness from entertainers that blur the lines. For example, ratchet culture.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, it’s a cycle but this time kids are more aware and as you mentioned earlier, they have the words to express and talk about it.

So while this generation is hyper sexual, they also have lower birth rates, but I’m not sure about STDs rates.

Regardless, they are more aware, but still powerless to certain willingness from entertainers that blur the lines. For example, ratchet culture.

^^^^^

that part

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

4265eb90a8bc40978bd825e091be23d5_md.jpg

crazy how dude’s pops was trying to warn & protect him from peck
he was just a kid, but was placed in a position to chose between peck or his pops
& he chose the pedo

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
crazy how dude’s pops was trying to warn & protect him from peck
he was just a kid, but was placed in a position to chose between peck or his pops
& he chose the pedo

Agreed.

Watched the docuseries the other day, and sounds like the pedo was splitting the parents in a way too knowing they had separated / divorced.

The dad warning his ex-wife, if I remember correctly.

The mom / son having their guard down unfortunately.

* Side note ... shoutout to Drake Bell's girlfriend's mom at that time. She immediately picked up on something being wrong with the harassing phone calls from the middle-aged pedo criminal. Took him aside to the kitchen and talked to him about what the hell was going on.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^

:yes::yes:

the older you get the more you realize alot of social/societal shit is just a rerun.... the younger generation doing the same or similar things the previous generation did. The only time you see something completely different is in technology....in social interaction its ALL a rerun.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend