Hollywood Legal: Nickelodeon Severs Relationship w/ Producer Dan Schneider UPDATE: NEW DOC! Quiet on Set

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
First he ruined cyclops, then he was the worst part in sonic... (He was good in westworld tho) Now come to find out he's a pedo apologist.

Fuck this guy.
..not only James but also Alan Thicke and two cast members from Boy Meets World among others :smh: and now supposedly they were misinformed about the case :rolleyes:

I legit almost threw up watching the Drake Bell interview..some of these parents should be held accountable as well

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
..not only James but also Alan Thicke and two cast members from Boy Meets World among others :smh: and now supposedly they were misinformed about the case :rolleyes:

I legit almost threw up watching the Drake Bell interview..some of these parents should be held accountable as well
It was fucking sickening man, truly horrific shit.

I can't stand that excuse I'm seeing, he was already convicted when they wrote the letters, it was for some of the most heinous shit a human can do, they showed up in fucking court, faced a 15 year old and slandered him while he and his mother cried and testified. Fuck that I was mislead bullshit.

Of course the sick fuck only gets 15 months and even goes on to work for fucking Disney... God damn man.

And yeah man both "Sean" (rider strong) and "Eric"(will friedle) of boy meets world wrote letters of support and blamed the victim. Unforgivable shit. I see people saying they where young, I'm like 25 ain't that young... White people get all the benefit of the doubt.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He came out of hiding with the quickness

@16:01 slap at Disney :D

Thanks...
cleared up something I thought I heard
He never wrote a letter in support of Brian Peck
Also, didn't hire Brian Peck.

Those pedos on set were not "with" him.

Didn't know much about him and from I heard, thought he was a Harvey Weinstein type.
But, no. He never assaulted or touched any girls/boys on set.
This dude is just a creepy, weird, misogynistic Boss.
Telling that one femme writer to pretend to be getting anal while saying something (forgot what it was)
in the middle of the group of other writers. wtf?
Nah, he should never work again.
But not as bad as I thought.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks...

Didn't know much about him and from I heard, thought he was a Harvey Weinstein type.
Telling that one femme writer to pretend to be getting anal while saying something (forgot what it was)
Not so fast, rumor has it that he impregnated Amanda Bynes and he's the cause for her mental breakdown

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watched it yesterday.

I think most of use knew shit on Nickelodeon was inappropriate. I think we always knew. For me, I was in my adolescence and teenage bubble, so the sexual innuendos mostly passed me in the 90s. But in the 2000s and early 2010s it was evident. I knew a lot of that shit was weird as fuck.

But if we are really honest, the 90s in general sexualized teenagers and underaged actors. It’s not like they hide it. They did it right front of our faces and we laughed it off.

Schneider only continued what was common in the 90s into the 2010s where it eventually caught up with him. I knew when I watched Victorious and iCarley something was real off.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Darden and his peoples need to get busy on those apology letters.
Especially with a movie aimed at children coming out soon.

Not to cape for cacs,

But if you read what Will Freddie And Ryder Strong said regarding Brian, dude was spinning tales, he would admit to a crumb of the truth and downplay the whole rest of the nasty disgusting truth pie....

So when they got to court standing next to him stating they have letters of support then had to actually hear all the shit he didn't admit to
...they were fucked

That was in 90s before g..gle.

With James, I can't call it. These accusations have been following Brian for 20 years... there's no way I'd write a letter without doing some research OR dude has dirt on them

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Thanks...

In the doc they didn't cover the pool parties he use to have at his house that where no adults/no parent parties and a bunch of other shit that's been out there about him for years, I'm sure none of the major stars wanted to come forward which is understandable. We only saw the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Dan Schneider.

This guy is a dirty fucking pedo, I don't buy his "I didn't hire this guy and that guy" bullshit. If you seen the full doc then you'll see his entire strategy has been to deny and pass the buck, I can't buy that somehow a guy who was basically running Nickelodeon in the 90's and early aughts had nothing to do with hiring a slew of pedos on his crew.(Mind you that's the ones we know about.)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the doc they didn't cover the pool parties he use to have at his house that where no adults/no parent parties and a bunch of other shit that's been out there about him for years, I'm sure none of the major stars wanted to come forward which is understandable. We only saw the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Dan Schneider.

This guy is a dirty fucking pedo, I don't buy his "I didn't hire this guy and that guy" bullshit. If you seen the full doc then you'll see his entire strategy has been to deny and pass the buck, I can't buy that somehow a guy who was basically running Nickelodeon in the 90's and early aughts had nothing to do with hiring a slew of pedos on his crew.(Mind you that's the ones we know about.)

^^^^

Kaboom

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched it yesterday.

I think most of use knew shit on Nickelodeon was inappropriate. I think we always knew. For me, I was in my adolescence and teenage bubble, so the sexual innuendos mostly passed me in the 90s. But in the 2000s and early 2010s it was evident. I knew a lot of that shit was weird as fuck.

But if we are really honest, the 90s in general sexualized teenagers and underaged actors. It’s not like they hide it. They did it right front of our faces and we laughed it off.

Schneider only continued what was common in the 90s into the 2010s where it eventually caught up with him. I knew when I watched Victorious and iCarley something was real off.

The older I got into fatherhood I noticed or more so realized I couldn't watch certain TV shows and movies that contained children being abused or molested or kidnapped or killed.

Even silly horror films and slasher films messed with me. I think being honest they still do.

I was NEVER like that before having kids of my own.

Especially the point you make about we KINDA always knew but brushed it off - is what gets to me too.

I believe these people did all that foul stuff and Nickoldeon knew

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was fucking a few underage girls
No he wasn’t. It was the other pedos who did shit.

He was only power tripping

All the kids say he had nothing to do with the pedo shit on set.

But it makes u wonder why Nick cannon, Danny, Lori Beth, the other black and Latin actress in all that, amanda and Jamie lynn didn’t talk

And remember this is just season 1. Season 2 will be even crazier

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
The older I got into fatherhood I noticed or more so realized I couldn't watch certain TV shows and movies that contained children being abused or molested or killed. Even silly horror films and slasher films messed with me. I think being g honest they still do

Especially the point you make about we KINDA always knew but brushed it off - is what gets to me too.

They always know
Thats the issue cause they are all in on it

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The older I got into fatherhood I noticed or more so realized I couldn't watch certain TV shows and movies that contained children being abused or molested or kidnapped or killed.

Even silly horror films and slasher films messed with me. I think being honest they still do.

I was NEVER like that before having kids of my own.

Same. Certain shit I can’t do anymore.

But it’s amazing the amount of people that are unable to pickup on this stuff as it’s happening.

Like Dan said in that doc, his job was to make kids laugh.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same. Certain shit I can’t do anymore.

But it’s amazing the amount of gold that are unable to pickup on this stuff as it’s happening.

Like Dan said in that doc, his job was to make kids laugh.

^^^^

It's that exact disconnect that has caused all this generational division and #metoo and lgbtq stuff to reach a boiling point.

We did not have knowledge we did not support this stuff. It was normalized. We didn't even know to be consciously aware. It was just how things were.

This isn't excuses it's facts.

We didn't know about passive aggressive? Gaslighting? Grooming?

We KNEW... but it didn't have a name.

It was just... a bad feeling, weirdo, perv, awkward behavior.

Of course we had after school specials and PSAs etc.

But we were YOUNG OURSELVES.

That stuff was NOT supposed to happen on KIDS shows.

We didn't know about the ridiculous work schedules, parents stealing money, emancipation from parents etc till much later.

These were kids entertaining kids pre internet.

If it wasn't on Entertainment Tonight, 20/20, inside edition, eyewitness news?

How the f**k were we supposed to know?

Most of us couldn't even afford cable.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's going to be a second season to this..?
It said season 1. It HAS to be a second season

Look at this shit.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^

It's that exact disconnect that has caused all this generational division and #metoo and lgbtq stuff to reach a boiling point.

We did not have knowledge we did not support this stuff. It was normalized. We didn't even know to be consciously aware. It was just how things were.

This isn't excuses it's facts.

We didn't know about passive aggressive? Gaslighting? Grooming?

We KNEW... but it didn't have a name.

It was just... a bad feeling, weirdo, perv, awkward behavior.

Of course we had after school specials and PSAs etc.

But we were YOUNG OURSELVES.

That stuff was NOT supposed to happen on KIDS shows.

We didn't know about the ridiculous work schedules, parents stealing money, emancipation from parents etc till much later.

These were kids entertaining kids pre internet.

If it wasn't on Entertainment Tonight, 20/20, inside edition, eyewitness news?

How the f**k were we supposed to know?

Most of us couldn't even afford cable.

Well said.

We didn’t have the terminology or access to certain information to know.

That’s one of the benefits of social media. Information can spread to a wider audience.

Hollywood does a great job in selling the lifestyle and not the daily work involved.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So he didnt fuck any of the chics just hurt their feelings? If only there were responsible parents around to stop all this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well said.

We didn’t have the terminology or access to certain information to know.

That’s one of the benefits of social media. Information can spread to a wider audience.

Hollywood does a great job in selling the lifestyle and not the daily work involved.

^^^^
Exactly

And notice how ACCESSIBILITY to knowledge is not the same as actually LEARNING AND KNOWING.

I'm so proud of this generation of self employed and creatives...

But hate how they look at the previous generation as stupid just because they have more transparency and accessibility more.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
^^^^
Exactly

And notice how ACCESSIBILITY to knowledge is not the same as actually LEARNING AND KNOWING.

But hate how they look at the previous generation as stupid just because they have more transparency and accessibility more.
I will never disrespect my elders
U know it

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^^^^
Exactly

I’m talking to my class about the doc. I’ll report back with some perspectives later on.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It said season 1. It HAS to be a second season

Look at this shit.

Hopefully they'll discuss this as well as Sam & Cat...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend