Hollywood Legal: Nickelodeon Severs Relationship w/ Producer Dan Schneider UPDATE: NEW DOC! Quiet on Set

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
26-Dan-Schneider.w190.h190.jpg

Nickelodeon Severs Relationship With Producer Dan Schneider

In a statement released Monday, Nickelodeon announced its decision to cut ties with Dan Schneider, a prolific producer who created a number of live-action hits for the network. “Following many conversations together about next directions and future opportunities, Nickelodeon and our longtime creative partner Dan Schneider/Schneider’s Bakery have agreed to not extend the current deal,” the statement read, as reported by Deadline. “Since several Schneider’s Bakery projects are wrapping up, both sides agreed that this is a natural time for Nickelodeon and Schneider’s Bakery to pursue other opportunities and projects.”

After showrunning Nickelodeon’s ‘90s sketch show All That, Schneider went on to create a variety of shows through his company Schneider’s Bakery. The Nickelodeon series he executive produced or co-created include Guys Like Us, The Amanda Show, What I Like About You, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, iCarly, Victorious and Sam & Cat. The company’s most recent projects, Henry Danger, Game Shakers and The Adventures of Kid Danger, are currently still on the air, though the network also announced Monday that Game Shakerswill conclude after its current third season.

“Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery team have created a string of lasting, groundbreaking hits over the years including iCarly, Drake & Josh, Victorious, Kenan & Kel and the current No. 1 hit show on Nickelodeon, Henry Danger,” Nickelodeon’s statement continues. “We thank Dan and his Schneider’s Bakery producers, executives, and social-media team for their immeasurable contributions to Nickelodeon, and we wish them the best in their future endeavors. And Dan and Schneider’s Bakery are proud of the work they did together with Nickelodeon and will always remain big fans of the network.”

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/nickelodeon-ends-relationship-with-producer-dan-schneider.html

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
https://hellogiggles.com/news/dan-schneider-out-nickelodeon/

The creator of "iCarly" is no longer at Nickelodeon, and this terrifying Twitter thread might explain why

ickelodeon has terminated its creative relationship with longtime collaborator, Dan Schneider — and under troubling circumstances.

Schneider is behind shows such as iCarly, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, and Henry Danger, and his outing arrives shortly after Nick canceled his Game Shakers.

"Following many conversations together about next directions and future opportunities, Nickelodeon and our long-time creative partner Dan Schneider/Schneider’s Bakery have agreed to not extend the current deal," Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider — whose Henry Danger could continue on with another season, but the verdict is still out on what will happen with animated series The Adventures of Kid Danger — detailed in a joint statement made to Deadline.

"Since several Schneider’s Bakery projects are wrapping up, both sides agreed that this is a natural time for Nickelodeon and Schneider’s Bakery to pursue other opportunities and projects."

The statement goes on to list collaborations, and both parties give thanks to the other for their time together — and wish each other the best moving forward.

What the statement doesn’t mention are the reported complaints of abuse made by staff members against Dan Schneider.
Nor does it mention any of his alleged inappropriate behavior. As Deadline writes, “For years, Schneider had been under a cloud of suspicion over the treatment of some younger stars of his shows. Among the things that have raised eyebrows are his tweeted photos of the toes of his young female stars.”Not to mention, Schneider reportedly ran into trouble with “bloated budgets,” “long production days,” and his “well-documented temper.”

Twitter has made note of Schneider’s alleged inappropriate behavior, too, and one thread in particular calls attention to it. “[Thread] of how much of a pedophile creep with disgusting fetishes dan schneider is and what really goes on behind the scenes of his shows,” @deludedkiss writes, then points to sexual innuendos and the sexualization of characters in his shows.

Here’s just some of what @deludedkiss, in collaboration with @jaedenized, writes about Dan Schneider:

We’re disheartened to learn about this alleged behavior, and hope the truth comes to light soon.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
https://hellogiggles.com/news/dan-schneider-out-nickelodeon/

The creator of "iCarly" is no longer at Nickelodeon, and this terrifying Twitter thread might explain why

ickelodeon has terminated its creative relationship with longtime collaborator, Dan Schneider — and under troubling circumstances.

Schneider is behind shows such as iCarly, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, and Henry Danger, and his outing arrives shortly after Nick canceled his Game Shakers.

"Following many conversations together about next directions and future opportunities, Nickelodeon and our long-time creative partner Dan Schneider/Schneider’s Bakery have agreed to not extend the current deal," Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider — whose Henry Danger could continue on with another season, but the verdict is still out on what will happen with animated series The Adventures of Kid Danger — detailed in a joint statement made to Deadline.

"Since several Schneider’s Bakery projects are wrapping up, both sides agreed that this is a natural time for Nickelodeon and Schneider’s Bakery to pursue other opportunities and projects."

The statement goes on to list collaborations, and both parties give thanks to the other for their time together — and wish each other the best moving forward.

What the statement doesn’t mention are the reported complaints of abuse made by staff members against Dan Schneider.
Nor does it mention any of his alleged inappropriate behavior. As Deadline writes, “For years, Schneider had been under a cloud of suspicion over the treatment of some younger stars of his shows. Among the things that have raised eyebrows are his tweeted photos of the toes of his young female stars.”Not to mention, Schneider reportedly ran into trouble with “bloated budgets,” “long production days,” and his “well-documented temper.”

Twitter has made note of Schneider’s alleged inappropriate behavior, too, and one thread in particular calls attention to it. “[Thread] of how much of a pedophile creep with disgusting fetishes dan schneider is and what really goes on behind the scenes of his shows,” @deludedkiss writes, then points to sexual innuendos and the sexualization of characters in his shows.

Here’s just some of what @deludedkiss, in collaboration with @jaedenized, writes about Dan Schneider:

We’re disheartened to learn about this alleged behavior, and hope the truth comes to light soon.

See I get this and all but Nickelodeon allowed him to have these types of jokes and comments in the shows that he produced. So there should be some blame there.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup, that chick exposed their pedo asses and they don't want to take the heat so they cut him but they would have been giving the ok on these scenes so spare me the hypocrisy. Disney was on that shit too except we were too young to see it at that time.

See I get this and all but Nickelodeon allowed him to have these types of jokes and comments in the shows that he produced. So there should be some blame there.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m glad it wasn’t just me I was watching some of the stuff with my little nieces and nephews a while ago and some of the Camera angles of the girls was very very suspicious and uncomfortable :smh:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised none of the bigger ex-Nick stars have come forward since the Weinstein shit broke last year. Was expecting Arianna Grande or the iCarly chick or some of the guys from those shows to put some shit out there by now. This shit may go from bad to way worse for fat boy.

Who would have thought him and leather jacket guy from Head of the Class would have ended up being the most successful from that show. Man, Robin looked good, but I was always hoping Kimberly Russell would have broke out.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude was fucking a few underage girls
most of the niggahz here are all for underaged boys fucking grown women so I don't see how many would be or could even pretend to be mad.
Them being underaged, thirsty, & trying to make it doing what they love to do while being a gatekeeper, is an abuse of power on so many levels. The pending lawsuits are gonna cost him, IF he isnt making payment arrangements already.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
most of the niggahz here are all for underaged boys fucking grown women so I don't see how many would be or could even pretend to be mad.
Them being underaged, thirsty, & trying to make it doing what they love to do while being a gatekeeper, is an abuse of power on so many levels. The pending lawsuits are gonna cost him IF he isn't making payment arrangements already.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm surprised none of the bigger ex-Nick stars have come forward since the Weinstein shit broke last year. Was expecting Arianna Grande or the iCarly chick or some of the guys from those shows to put some shit out there by now. This shit may go from bad to way worse for fat boy.

That show Bella and the Bulldogs..wasnt that created or produced by some brother who used to be the writer for cuck flicks..?

yup

I STILL think Subway was someway complicit with that fat demon

Could also be easy to see why Jared Fogle was always showing up at the Nick Kids Choice Awards shows..was on the red carpet grinning ear to ear :smh:

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rumor has it he is the one who really got Brittany Spears little sister pregnant at 16. The family pinned the baby on her on again/off again boyfriend to save face and keep the money going. You know what they say in showbiz, "One statutory rape don't stop no show".

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
God damn this took me down a rabbit hole for a good 45 minutes. The rumor was that Robert Downey Jr was going on a gossip site and dropping dime on all the shady Hollywood people.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Disney channel just as guilty. I remember when my daughter was a kid they had shows that were completely sex-based innuendo. I'd complain to my wife and she started noticing it too.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Caught that naughty santas helper shit when it aired. Had it been withmy oldest iwouldhave been cool. I was watching itwith my 6 year old who was like 4 at the time. Shit made me really uncomfortable so she dont watch it no more.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Disney channel just as guilty. I remember when my daughter was a kid they had shows that were completely sex-based innuendo. I'd complain to my wife and she started noticing it too.

Currently on one of their new shows a male friend of the main character just came out :smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Homeboy better lawyer up He is going to be getting a search warrant knock on the door soon