Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man this virus won’t leave us alone huh. Gotdamn
White people.. hygiene on point would quickly diminish the situation.. problem is they naturally don’t follow regular hygienic protocols.. it’s why Europe and Australia keep having outbreaks.. told ya b4 as long as euros are around and not isolated this will be a continuous problem.. here’s the kicker nyc opened back up and I was doing my downtown(cacland) cruising and investigating and seeing certain clubs/lounges opening back up and there were long lines of white people trying to get in and there were no mask regulations.. so best believe the cacs are gonna make nyc hot again in a few weeks/months

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White people.. hygiene on point would quickly diminish the situation.. problem is they naturally don’t follow regular hygienic protocols.. it’s why Europe and Australia keep having outbreaks.. told ya b4 as long as euros are around and not isolated this will be a continuous problem.. here’s the kicker nyc opened back up and I was doing my downtown(cacland) cruising and investigating and seeing certain clubs/lounges opening back up and there were long lines of white people trying to get in and there were no mask regulations.. so best believe the cacs are gonna make nyc hot again in a few weeks/months
Yup

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah.
After watching videos of that Foo Fighters concert at MSG,
And the George Clinton/P-Funk gig in Central Park a few nights ago,
There's definitely going to be another wave.
I honestly don't plan on doing any large-scale NY public events any time soon.
Except Movies theaters.
Which do have COVID restrictions.
I work with the Public at my job.
And I still wear a mask.
EVERYWHERE when indoors.

I work around Union Square.
And these folks are acting like there wasn't any COVID to begin with,
Not even the upcoming variants.
Which WILL make their way here.

But it's not just White folks either.
I noticed quite a few of US mask-less when taking the A-Train home these last few days.

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

turmeric-3-10-600x400.jpg

16874efb-ac3e-44a7-a7df-65775c6c4ed1.3cc7f043138c132e38a75a9cafc8c574.jpeg

nature_s_made_vitamin_d-3_1000_iu_tablets_-_300ct.jpg

71QMoHi910L._AC_SX425_.jpg

616JGYYTcjL._AC_SX425_.jpg

bd21176941e5f5d94eb4af1341c583da--anime-art-anime-manga.jpg

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Total Deaths by Continent
Europe: 1,099,366
North America: 916,423
South America: 992,930
Asia: 784,180
Africa: 141,181
Oceania: 1,274

Help me understand these numbers.

Australia is locking down again and they have a total of 910 deaths.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

/thread

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Australian officials introduced a strict two-week lockdown for all of greater Sydney as an outbreak of the Delta variant spreads rapidly.
The stay-home orders mark the first full-city lockdown for Australia’s largest city since early 2020. Over the past 10 days, a cluster that began with an airport limousine driver has jumped to nearly 100 cases, with dozens more expected over the coming days. Most people in Sydney are unvaccinated.
The U.K. on Saturday recorded its highest daily number of coronavirus infections since early February, raising questions over whether England will be able to end lockdown restrictions next month as planned. Britain’s health minister, Matt Hancock, resigned after violating Britain’s social-distancing guidelines

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the home remedies are good and all but this is it
1. Socially distance.
2. Wash your hands and body
3. Don't touch your face
4. Wash your hands and body.

Booster shots will be needed.
Someone who is fully vaccinated will get COVID and die.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been trying to tell people this for the last month or two. Even though the vaccine might stop you from dying you still can be a carrier of this virus and give it to someone who is not vaccinated.
Before I start, Thank you!
You keep me informed of a variety of things concerning the Covid-19 virus, so I thought you might find this information of interest to you:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Says every Doctor. If you’re vaccinated and test positive you have mild to no symptoms. Getting it means nothing of you have no symptoms. If you ain’t vaccinated you’re fucked. Every person being hospitalized now is NOT vaccinated. So go SYH somewhere else

Exactly. People are trying to conflate symptomatic cases in unvaccinated people with vaccinated people testing positive and being 100% asymptomatic which is the whole fucking point of being vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

As everyone predicted, the unvaccinated are going to suffer and I really don't have any sympathy at all. Every healthcare professional on the planet told people to get vaccinated and the idiots doubled down on stupid. :smh:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Exactly. People are trying to conflate symptomatic cases in unvaccinated people with vaccinated people testing positive and being 100% asymptomatic which is the whole fucking point of being vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

As everyone predicted, the unvaccinated are going to suffer and I really don't have any sympathy at all. Every healthcare professional on the planet told people to get vaccinated and the idiots doubled down on stupid. :smh:
I been stopped giving af.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Absolutely. :smh: Fuckin dirty crakkkas. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

SRRgJV.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is also why I wouldn’t touch a cruise ship right now

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Total Deaths by Continent
Europe: 1,099,366
North America: 916,423
South America: 992,930
Asia: 784,180
Africa: 141,181
Oceania: 1,274

Help me understand these numbers.

Australia is locking down again and they have a total of 910 deaths.

Less than 5% of Australians are fully vaccinated. If they don't lock down now, they may not be able to contain it.

North America's numbers are due to Trump and Trump supporters.

South America's number's are due to the Brazilian Trump Bolsonaro.

Asia's numbers are probably WAY higher and are due to China starting things off and the Indian Trump Modi.

Europe's numbers are due to a large population density, an older population, and white Europeans trying to out do white Americans.

Africa has 1.2 billion people.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah. I live in Europe and I can tell you there is alot of mis-information out here. To get your shot, your local doctor has to call you in to get the shot. It's not like in the US where its easily attainable. Also, many dont trust the Astrazeneca vaccine which is pretty much the standard.

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
I’m not disagreeing with you
Well that includes them weak ass allergy kids to. These new kids are allergic to everything. So they can't get vaccinated and y'all wanna contaminate the too. Wear a mask

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the home remedies are good and all but this is it
1. Socially distance.
2. Wash your hands and body
3. Don't touch your face
4. Wash your hands and body.

Booster shots will be needed.
Someone who is fully vaccinated will get COVID and die.
What if Anthony F. and his crime partners decide to come up with something else to use on the entire world? America already control other countries like puppets. I am not against the 4 things you put up but I am against the quick desire to say this has not been a crime scene. All over the entire world nature creates a way to start killing everybody. And we know the real creators of this shit got some serious power. Besides throwing death on us they doing a lot of spells and curses. The brainwashing is real also.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There are ways that he could have survived. If we fought as hard against the white devil that created this shit maybe it would not be getting stronger now. Our lifestyles are changing. In the near future we may end up with oxygen bills just like we have utility bills. The main thing that is being speeded up is everything is becoming more and more unnatural. The more it happens the more control and the richer these white power devils become.