Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Less than 5% of Australians are fully vaccinated. If they don't lock down now, they may not be able to contain it.

North America's numbers are due to Trump and Trump supporters.

South America's number's are due to the Brazilian Trump Bolsonaro.

Asia's numbers are probably WAY higher and are due to China starting things off and the Indian Trump Modi.

Europe's numbers are due to a large population density, an older population, and white Europeans trying to out do white Americans.

Africa has 1.2 billion people.
And the world problem is still Anthony F. and his crime partners. Shit been going on for generations and now they have come up with this super charged virus to do a lot of their dirty work.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
White people.. hygiene on point would quickly diminish the situation.. problem is they naturally don’t follow regular hygienic protocols.. it’s why Europe and Australia keep having outbreaks.. told ya b4 as long as euros are around and not isolated this will be a continuous problem.. here’s the kicker nyc opened back up and I was doing my downtown(cacland) cruising and investigating and seeing certain clubs/lounges opening back up and there were long lines of white people trying to get in and there were no mask regulations.. so best believe the cacs are gonna make nyc hot again in a few weeks/months
And they still talking about having the big ball drop in Times Square on New Years Eve... :rolleyes: news showing crowds of people saying "WE ARE BACK!! WOOOO!!!" etc

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before I start, Thank you!
You keep me informed of a variety of things concerning the Covid-19 virus, so I thought you might find this information of interest to you:

This is strange to me. England is the cradle of devilish rise. The masses pay some serious money for cancer medicine yet this vaccine is being push free. I can understand the seriousness and urgency of the moment. But how was this seriousness and urgency bought about? Are we still saying bats flying around put some major stuff up their ass like a protein from aids and ebola to spread to the entire world? Something is not adding up. Whites may be dying now but how long will that last. We are the real targets.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man stop it.

Who created the Bubonic Plaque, who created polio? Who created the spanish flu?

What if Anthony F. and his crime partners decide to come up with something else to use on the entire world? America already control other countries like puppets. I am not against the 4 things you put up but I am against the quick desire to say this has not been a crime scene. All over the entire world nature creates a way to start killing everybody. And we know the real creators of this shit got some serious power. Besides throwing death on us they doing a lot of spells and curses. The brainwashing is real also.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another thing is humans need to stop eating meat.
But that is a topic for another day.
I know you fuckers gonna be grilling this weekend.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

turmeric-3-10-600x400.jpg

16874efb-ac3e-44a7-a7df-65775c6c4ed1.3cc7f043138c132e38a75a9cafc8c574.jpeg

nature_s_made_vitamin_d-3_1000_iu_tablets_-_300ct.jpg

71QMoHi910L._AC_SX425_.jpg

616JGYYTcjL._AC_SX425_.jpg

bd21176941e5f5d94eb4af1341c583da--anime-art-anime-manga.jpg
I was with you until you showed the weights. I can't get motivated to work out for anything. I'm trying to just maintain the weight I know I need to lose, praying I don't gain anymore. I do everything you posted including SeaMoss.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man stop it.

Who created the Bubonic Plaque, who created polio? Who created the spanish flu?
Who and what killed the people that built the pyramids? This stuff has been going on for generations. They had pyramids all over the earth at one time. How did they kill so many people that there was no one left that knew how to build them or what the sayings were on the wall. What Jesus did is still a joke to a world created by white males.
I am saying be safe but our trust in whites going before everybody to lead the way is some serious brainwashing for blacks. We should have learned from those who were before us.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was with you until you showed the weights. I can't get motivated to work out for anything. I'm trying to just maintain the weight I know I need to lose, praying I don't gain anymore. I do everything you posted including SeaMoss.
To much zinc will destroy your immune system.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another thing is humans need to stop eating meat.
But that is a topic for another day.
I know you fuckers gonna be grilling this weekend.
I gave up meat. But be aware of soy. Soy should be outlawed. Bee pollen, bee propolis and royal jelly should be consumed daily. I have not tried sea moss yet but plan on doing it. I recently bought some oil of oregano.
We were raised to do other than what our true nature and way of life was. As kids we get addicted to devils way of life. And as you grow it is hard to break those addictions. A fast food meal makes you feel good on the inside as though it is real nutrition.
I myself look forward to one day becoming a raw vegan instead of a vegan addicted to processed food.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need some good friends to drag your ass to the gym.
Working out with weights would work wonders.
I don't know how old you are but even if you go light and concentrate on form something is better than nothing.
It is one of those things that once you get into it and see results, you will regret not starting sooner.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cherry picking supplements is not wise.
You can overdose and shit.

I had fish 4 days in a row and almost died from Mercury poisoning.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jump roping and swimming are the 2 most underrated exercises a female can do to tone up their body nicely.. lot of old school females use to jump rope for recreational purposes. If you are still capable of doing that you’ll be surprised by the results if you include 15-30 mins of that per day as your regiment.. if you can swim and have access to a pool or body of water forget about it the results would be amazing

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Awwwww shit. :fuckyousay:

4rAzmk.jpg
Yep I told you this was coming

Saw some video of the area around Venice Beach..looked like it was business as usual (packed crowds,etc) :smh:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:popcorn:

I'm treating this shit like were still in the middle of the Pandemic. These fools couldn't wait to take off their masks and act like everything's back to normal. When shit hits hard in Alabama, Arkansas, Wyoming, Mississippi, and Louisiana and people who thought they were "protected" in other states start getting the newest variant and dying, then we'll be back at Square One.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:popcorn:

I'm treating this shit like were still in the middle of the Pandemic. These fools couldn't wait to take off their masks and act like everything's back to normal. When shit hits hard in Alabama, Arkansas, Wyoming, Mississippi, and Louisiana and people who thought they were "protected" in other states start getting the newest variant and dying, then we'll be back at Square One.
We'll start seeing those videos on television"..as America starts to head back into lockdown.."*shots of lights being turned off at businesses,stadiums,restaurants etc* :rolleyes:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"But evidence has shown that the vaccine will prevent severe cases of the bug, as well as hospitalizations.

In Israel, only five severe cases have been reported in the past 10 days, Balicer told the Journal.

have you been vaccinated?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
"But evidence has shown that the vaccine will prevent severe cases of the bug, as well as hospitalizations.

In Israel, only five severe cases have been reported in the past 10 days, Balicer told the Journal.

have you been vaccinated?
That's what we've been twlling these stupid muthafuckas Famous. Get vaccinated!!!!!!

EpBZFq.jpg