Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Opened up the VAERS link. Lots of people just complaining. No one died. Most are completely recovered. Others that didn't follow up with their updates complained about non life threatening issues and also issues that would be caused by another aliment.

DELTA VARIANT HYSTERIA EXPOSES COVID VACCINE FAILURE
Check this number out this is really going to shock you,coming from VAERS.No wonder all the hoopla.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Opened up the VAERS link. Lots of people just complaining. No one died. Most are completely recovered. Others that didn't follow up with their updates complained about non life threatening issues and also issues that would be caused by another aliment.
Thats a lot of people to be complaining.You do know and are aware that some of these adverse reactions that are reported are permanent right.?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of naysayers still...on the humbug... don't believe it's true...but when the smoke clears...we gone hear all about the miracle drug Ivermectin...I'm on new Orleans ret nigh...with the shit in my blood... brah
Is it a pill?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were asked to complain. So they did.

Most people feel the same issues eating bad tacos.

So stop the nonsense.

There are way more people who do not complain.

What exactly is your goal? To have no one take the vaccine? So that they can get sick and spread the disease and die?

Will you take are of their families?

Are you getting PAID to make these posts?

What exactly do you think you are doing for humanity?

Thats a lot of people to be complaining.You do know and are aware that some of these adverse reactions that are reported are permanent right.?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
They were asked to complain. So they did.

Most people feel the same issues eating bad tacos.

So stop the nonsense.

There are way more people who do not complain.

What exactly is your goal? To have no one take the vaccine? So that they can get sick and spread the disease and die?

Will you take are of their families?

Are you getting PAID to make these posts?

What exactly do you think you are doing for humanity?
Bruh................im just gonna to be honest with you and keep it a buck.The vaccines just simply aint cutting it.They are not working and causing way more problems than solutions.385,000 that's just being generous .I believe it's way more than that.I believe it's into the millions.The CDC is tampering with the VAERS TRUE REPORTING NUMBER'S.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well...

For You (as well as Myself) Comic Book Heads,
ReedPop just announced that they are going to sell tickets for NYC Comic Con in October soon.
I think folks are getting way too comfortable with these large events.
No matter what protocols they may have it place.

I'm gonna call it now.
I bet a ton of people are going dressed up as this guy this year...

1000386-free-bane-wallpaper-2560x1440.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The vaccines aren't working like they should cause mother fuckers like you aint taking them and spreading the virus and allowing it to mutate.

If everyone had washed their hands and stayed home the virus would have been gone.

But niggas don't wanna do shit at all.

Bruh................im just gonna to be honest with you and keep it a buck.The vaccines just simply aint cutting it.They are not working and causing way more problems than solutions.385,000 that's just being generous .I believe it's way more than that.I believe it's into the millions.The CDC is tampering with the VAERS TRUE REPORTING NUMBER'S.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
They got that 1st class Delta Variant......

It comes with a pillow, blanket and an IV bag.....
:roflmao:He dont want to believe that they all are fucking with us..Now we got a Delta Plus.They come up with something new and create another hysteria.Look for Delta plus to be news and the hysteria to follow.:roflmao:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I like the idea....
As I have said before, if you ain't vaccinated and you choose to fall up into a store unprotected... you really need to get a severe case of Covid because you are a detriment to the human race.
So are people that's vaccinated as well the are a detriment to the human spirit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What the hell is Delta plus??

Wait is that another “European “ country with another variant? Did I not call this a European plague over 15 months ago? Did I not say as long as we have cacs this virus will be here and mutate? European plague every century but nobody wants to listen.. told ya this is the modern European plague.. only way to get rid of it is to force cacs into isolation away from everybody else..push them to Europe than build a wall around it

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait is that another “European “ country with another variant? Did I not call this a European plague over 15 months ago? Did I not say as long as we have cacs this virus will be here and mutate? European plague every century but nobody wants to listen.. told ya this is the modern European plague.. only way to get rid of it is to force cacs into isolation away from everybody else..push them to Europe than build a wall around it

Brah...I took IVERMECTIN for strep throat..and it killed it...I also gave it to my 13 year old son for a allergy infection...within 24 hours we both were healed...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm vaccinated and still wear a mask everywhere I go. Humans are fucking stupid

The math doesn't add up....

Roughly 55% of adults in Ohio are vaccinated......

Lately I'm the only or one of only a few ppl in a store wearing a mask.....

There's 50 ppl in this store....and I'm the only 1?!....naaah

And I'm fully vaxxed.....I don't trust none of those filthy animals

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The math doesn't add up....

Roughly 55% of adults in Ohio are vaccinated......

Lately I'm the only or one of only a few ppl in a store wearing a mask.....

There's 50 ppl in this store....and I'm the only 1?!....naaah

And I'm fully vaxxed.....I don't trust none of those filthy animals

Lmao....stay safe.. brah...fuck a naysayer....always protect ya neck