Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Another one who fucked around and found out.

JSIzLZ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Or become Jewish… imma bout to get my Star of David chain from 1 of my black Jewish friends ( who did it for biz reasons).. start calling me tall blackberg or blackstein

Yahweh said I can get a pass
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Ya know, I was actually thinking about puttin on a yamaka with suede gloves when I went grocery shopping at Shoprite to get a good deal on the prices en shit. Haven'tworked out the details just yet.

rEmhVU.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My boy been rocking his Jew chain proudly for over a decade..we would laugh like this nig really manipulated the system and got connected to them Jews and getting that Jew money.. nig was easily making over a quarter million a yr pushing a Ferrari over 15 yrs ago at like 21 getting that cac money.. I already know he gonna know some loopholes imma need to drop a line and get my Jew pass from him

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

WHAT THEEE FUCK!!! :eek2:
DeSantis needs to go to jail.
Shit is absolutely fuckin ridiculous what that piece of shit governor is spearheading. :smh: :angry:

oSyUY8.jpg
Its like The Stand in real life over there :smh:

We didn't lose that many in one day. Things are bad, but not THAT bad..... yet

"The latest COVID-19 data from the CDC on Thursday shows an increase of 1,296 deaths from the total reported a day earlier.

Those deaths did not all happen over the past day and span back weeks. The backdating of fatalities shows now that more than 7,600 people died in Florida in August, the deadliest month of the pandemic in the state."