Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FALTy_LVEAI0vyj

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So-called white man trying to question a man’s intellect now because he doesn’t go with the flow.

props to Kyrie for being his own man and the NBA hates it because he is a star player and if they react it could crumble the league. This is worse than the Daryl Morey/China conflict but Silver can’t bring the hammer down because they are both from Duke.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So-called white man trying to question a man’s intellect now because he doesn’t go with the flow.

props to Kyrie for being his own man and the NBA hates it because he is a star player and if they react it could crumble the league. This is worse than the Daryl Morey/China conflict but Silver can’t bring the hammer down because they are both from Duke.
When you mentioned Duke you reminded me of this story from about a month ago:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Y'all are working overtime to misrepresent data.

They had 65 cases out of over 22,000 students. The more people you vaccinate, the larger the number of breakthrough infections occur. Not because the vaccine isn't working, it's because it is not 100% effective. If it's "only" 95% effective, that 5% will yield a larger number of people as more people get vaccinated.

"Ninety-six percent of Harvard University's employees are vaccinated, while 95% of its students are vaccinated, according to the university's COVID-19 testing dashboard.

Harvard is requiring vaccination against COVID-19 for all of its community members, including students, faculty, staff and researchers. There were 62 positive tests among graduate students and three in its undergraduate population for the week of September 19. "

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

there you go..

ain't NOTHING in life 100%

except death and taxes and staying Black

the media spin that a VERY small group

out of the 97/98/99% who ARE vaccinated

are somehow INDICATIVE of some massive resistance?

is patently absurd.

HOWEVER we should not stigmatize the remaining small percent

IF they willing to follow protocols and guidelines - and take full repercussions of their decisions.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This shit is insane.
And it didn’t have to be like this Trump put us well behind the eight ball and it took a minute to catch up to this virus because of stupid Republican governors shenanigans. Democrats need to beat the hell out of Republicans next election cycle from this pandemic……by the way, even though the numbers are going down we are not done yet I think we are going to have another search in late November early December in the south again

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
So NY State will bring in National Guard to replace fired healthcare workers who refused vaccine.
Is the National a guard required to be vaccinated?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So NY State will bring in National Guard to replace fired healthcare workers who refused vaccine.
Is the National a guard required to be vaccinated?
Under the state law most likely. Notice the states that has been more aggressive with this virus is having lower numbers then dumb ass republican states. Yes I live in a dumb ass republican state (Barely) But they have been put on notice from the events of the last election.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I never expected it to be this bad or last this long.
Again the Republican governors Made this situation much worse than it should be. Those motherfuckers was trying to make Joe Biden and the Democrats look bad and it’s sort of came back and bit them in the ass especially in states like Florida. Even though it’s California they tried to pull a fast one with the recall election and Reality slap the hell out of them and now they are looking around saying oops