Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Been saying that since day one. White supremacy and the idea that "I'm white so I'm never wrong and I'm always right" will be their own undoing.

Black folks need to do whatever it takes to survive this. We might be seeing the end of the white majority right in front of our very eyes.
That’s exactly what’s going on and this is why some of them are Trippin

easy_b

BGOL Investor
There own hubris is causing their deaths yet they are still blind to it.
I was doing a little more deeper research with the population changed over the last 40 years and white only population Took a hard nose dive….I think the census department tried to cover it up but they couldn’t anymore. And now their baby boomer population is beginning to die off this is really going to be interested in the next 10 to 20 years.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That's the beauty of hubris.

English picked up both the concept of hubris and the term for that particular brand of cockiness from the ancient Greeks, who considered hubris a dangerous character flaw capable of provoking the wrath of the gods. In classical Greek tragedy, hubris was often a fatal shortcoming that brought about the fall of the tragic hero. Typically, overconfidence led the hero to attempt to overstep the boundaries of human limitations and assume a godlike status, and the gods inevitably humbled the offender with a sharp reminder of his or her mortality.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

English picked up both the concept of hubris and the term for that particular brand of cockiness from the ancient Greeks, who considered hubris a dangerous character flaw capable of provoking the wrath of the gods. In classical Greek tragedy, hubris was often a fatal shortcoming that brought about the fall of the tragic hero. Typically, overconfidence led the hero to attempt to overstep the boundaries of human limitations and assume a godlike status, and the gods inevitably humbled the offender with a sharp reminder of his or her mortality.
Yep, they never see the disaster coming.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6-18 months of hard-core mandatory masks, social distancing and responsible lockdowns.....would have avoided a large part of this.......

A lot of island and isolated nations didn't have this issue, until they let outsiders back in.....

Now with all this mutation......mayne who knows.....covid may be here to stay or it may be gone in 5 years.....either way, waaaaaay too many people have died that didn't need to.

Mfkrs love being ignorant.

Taiwan (only has 3.3% of their population Fully vaccinated)

Aug 20, 2021Total% of population
At least 1 dose9,285,87839.4%
Fully vaccinated771,7633.3%

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Taiwan (only has 3.3% of their population Fully vaccinated)

Aug 20, 2021Total% of population
At least 1 dose9,285,87839.4%
Fully vaccinated771,7633.3%
The leadership during the outbreak was too stupid for this. Hell Texas and Florida are still preaching anti masks and vaccines.

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone who has kids or has worked at a school knows classrooms are petri dishes. Kids pass colds and flus to each other regularly. Especially in older schools with shitty ventilation. This is getting ugly and will only get uglier. We need a fucking adult in power to make decisions not based on politics or getting (re)elected.

Hard not to believe this shit is about money. Can't afford for parents to stay home with their kids anymore. Can't afford more rent moratoriums and PUA payments (they can totally afford it all, but just don't want to).

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Anyone who has kids or has worked at a school knows classrooms are petri dishes. Kids pass colds and flus to each other regularly. Especially in older schools with shitty ventilation. This is getting ugly and will only get uglier. We need a fucking adult in power to make decisions not based on politics or getting (re)elected.

Hard not to believe this shit is about money. Can't afford for parents to stay home with their kids anymore. Can't afford more rent moratoriums and PUA payments (they can totally afford it all, but just don't want to).

Kids themselves are germ carriers. Modern kids anyway. We never had a lot of colds growing up, but when my nephew and his 4 kids moved in with us for a bit several years ago, they kept colds passing them back and forth. I can't afford to get sick, because I need my voice to work. I alleviated most issues my getting an automatic soap dispenser in the bathroom.

When we were growing up, we always rinsed the bar of soap after we used it. These kids were half ass washing their hands, leaving swirls of dirt on the soap. Sometimes there would also be grime on the towels, meaning their hands weren't clean.

I switched to the soft soap pumps, and that reduced the colds. They still had to touch the pump tho. When I went to the fully automatic ones, the colds almost completely stopped. I think being a liquid helps it spread better and dissolve the dirt better also, since they wouldn't spend a long time washing their hands. Little to no grime on the towels after that also.

I like the simple human ones, but they don't have to be expensive. Just make sure the sensor is at the top and not the bottom. The ones at the bottom eventually burn out from getting wet. I recommend them for anyone with kids.

Don't keep tooth brushes on the sink counter either, store them in the medicine cabinet, if you can, and use covers. If you aren't using paper towels, switch the towels often too.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-7-04-20-AM.png

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The leadership during the outbreak was too stupid for this. Hell Texas and Florida are still preaching anti masks and vaccines.

This is how dedicated white conservative Republicans are to their death cult.
@easy_b

Republican law maker attends anti-vaxxer rally just days after unvaccinated wife dies of Covid-19

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-lawmaker-attends-anti-vaxxer-115731841.html State Rep. Chris Johansen and his late wife Cindy had not been vaccinated against the coronavirus, the Bangor Daily News reported.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This is how dedicated white conservative Republicans are to their death cult.
@easy_b

Republican law maker attends anti-vaxxer rally just days after unvaccinated wife dies of Covid-19

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-lawmaker-attends-anti-vaxxer-115731841.html State Rep. Chris Johansen and his late wife Cindy had not been vaccinated against the coronavirus, the Bangor Daily News reported.
I will say this again. Cacs would gleefully kill themselves if it meant they could take us with them. Protect yourself at all times fam.