Hey people please be careful this virus is really heating up again around the world.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She should have kept her Trump views to her self. Most school districts advise to keep politics out of it.

As far as the vaccines and masks.....she should have masked up and asked them to wear masks as well, but state she wouldn't judge then any differently either way.
Kids shouldn’t be in school. She’s pissed that her job is forcing her to get sick.

I work in nursing homes. None of these buildings are trying to arrange seniors to get their booster shots.

I have no problem leaving when they start dying again just like I did last year. I’ll come back when the deaths are settled.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Officials from the Marin County Department of Public Health initiated an investigation into the classroom outbreak on May 26, three days after the teacher reported testing positive for Covid-19. The teacher, who initially attributed symptoms to allergies, was one of only two staff members that had not been vaccinated at the elementary school.

Among the teacher’s 24 students, 22 who were ineligible for vaccination because of age were tested. Twelve tested positive for the virus, according to the report, written by county health officials and experts at the University of California's Berkeley, Davis and Santa Cruz campuses.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Officials from the Marin County Department of Public Health initiated an investigation into the classroom outbreak on May 26, three days after the teacher reported testing positive for Covid-19. The teacher, who initially attributed symptoms to allergies, was one of only two staff members that had not been vaccinated at the elementary school.

Among the teacher’s 24 students, 22 who were ineligible for vaccination because of age were tested. Twelve tested positive for the virus, according to the report, written by county health officials and experts at the University of California's Berkeley, Davis and Santa Cruz campuses.

She should be charged with attempted murder.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Kids shouldn’t be in school. She’s pissed that her job is forcing her to get sick.

I work in nursing homes. None of these buildings are trying to arrange seniors to get their booster shots.

I have no problem leaving when they start dying again just like I did last year. I’ll come back when the deaths are settled.
:smh: And they'll just cover that shit up. Folks worked their entire lives to be treated like feces.

As for kids in school. I think we established last year it's more about childcare than education. Got to get the bots back to work. What happened to that :angry: "crush the virus" talk. Switched that entire narrative up with the quickness.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh: And they'll just cover that shit up. Folks worked their entire lives to be treated like feces.

As for kids in school. I think we established last year it's more about childcare than education. Got to get the bots back to work. What happened to that :angry: "crush the virus" talk. Switched that entire narrative up with the quickness.
How many children will Biden kill by December?

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Here in Pennsylvania, those dumb ass go back to schools orders came from a democrat. Deaths happen when people play politics with your loved ones. Schools shouldn’t be open when 2000 Americans are dying a day.

He doesn't wanna believe that it ain't just republicans dying from this shit or having their hands in da fuckery. He's politicized it as much as anyone else.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So because a person doesn’t have the shot to an alleged preventable illness, they should be denied medical care?

:lol: the shot pushers have lost it.

if somebody comes to the ER because they got shot committing a crime or was in an accident they caused for drunk driving or even had to be rushed in due to alcohol poisoning, they should be turned away too, right? All of those are preventable.

:lol: the shot pushers are complicit in walking down a slippery slope and too ignorant to see it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean the Reaper. He's grabbing all of the low hanging fruit.
Why hasn’t he grabbed Lamar Jackson yet who is still unvaccinated and has tested positive multiple times for COVID. Oh yeah, your god Anubis is giving him a pass because he is a celebrity :rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many children will Biden kill by December?
How many so-called black children*

the same people complaining about COVID are the same ones that supported Biden. The same people complicit in opening things back up are the same people that are shot pushers. This is what people like @easy_b and @veritech meant when they said they won.

They wanted this chaos and they got it. :yes:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Probably was disgruntled...