Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not true. Stop going after Inst thots. As I've said on this board before, get your shit together and jawns wont be a problem.

Im a computer geek...but one who has been in the gym for decades, eats right, well groomed, and is smart with money. Before I threw in the towel and got married, shit was too easy.

Can't be a hard-bellied slob in a Yankees cap and living in a 1 bedroom or in your mom's basement and think you deserve quality females. Stop worry about what the next nigga is doing. Log off of the internet once in a while and focus on yourself.
Dude if you are over 40 dating women around your age, you wont see it as much, but if you are younger and trying to get with a woman around 25 (past the high school crush years) then you will see the problem. Remember those women were raised on the internet dating culture, and most both men and women have poor social skills. This is the reason why less men around those age are getting pussy than ever, I think something like 31% have had ass in three years or more.
As far as myself, dude I'm good plus I have no sons to worry about, but this doesn't mean I cannot worry about the youth and their situation. But yeah, if you aren't making 6 figures and under six foot, a lot of women, especially if they are hot, look at working class men as dusty and broke. So yeah its a different generation.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude if you are over 40 dating women around your age, you wont see it as much, but if you are younger and trying to get with a woman around 25 (past the high school crush years) then you will see the problem. Remember those women were raised on the internet dating culture, and most both men and women have poor social skills. This is the reason why less men around those age are getting pussy than ever, I think something like 31% have had ass in three years or more.
As far as myself, dude I'm good plus I have no sons to worry about, but this doesn't mean I cannot worry about the youth and their situation. But yeah, if you aren't making 6 figures and under six foot, a lot of women, especially if they are hot, look at working class men as dusty and broke. So yeah its a different generation.
Im not saying youre necessarily wrong, but to get quality, you have to surround yourself with quality. Cant expect to find doctor, lawyers, etc on Tinder, at sports bars , or at the club. Figure out the off the beaten path spots wherever you live and frequent them.

I went to an alumni thing at this new hotel bar here in Atlanta this past weekend and the talent was ridiculous. Never knew that place even existed. Discover spots before niggas ruin it...lol

And no, I aint telling anybody the name of the spot!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Im not saying youre necessarily wrong, but to get quality, you have to surround yourself with quality. Cant expect to find doctor, lawyers, etc on Tinder, at sports bars , or at the club. Figure out the off the beaten path spots wherever you live and frequent them.

I went to an alumni thing at this new hotel bar here in Atlanta this past weekend and the talent was ridiculous. Never knew that place even existed. Discover spots before niggas ruin it...lol

The closer you get to the 1% the better choices of pussy you will get, but keep in mind even those brothers scale in women are lowered in comparison to the top 1% because the women they fuck with even to pump and dump looks way better than what most working class young men are able to get.
Now they will have access to the slightly irregular chicks, you know the ones with the stretch marks, a few kids, tons of weave and make up, and that gut. But the straight dimes, I mean real dimes are becoming rarer and rarer for most blacks between the ages of 25 and 35, this is why many of our young brothers are seeking going to Africa, Latin America and the West Indies for traditional women with looks. Shit it worked for me when I got my wife, and I wasn't even trying.

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true. Stop going after Inst thots. As I've said on this board before, get your shit together and jawns wont be a problem.

Im a computer geek...but one who has been in the gym for decades, eats right, well groomed, and is smart with money. Before I threw in the towel and got married, shit was too easy.

Can't be a hard-bellied slob in a Yankees cap and living in a 1 bedroom or in your mom's basement and think you deserve quality females. Stop worry about what the next nigga is doing. Log off of the internet once in a while and focus on yourself.

/thread

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I think social media and social dating is the main reason why theres a problem. Becasue if you look at the statistics provided you see the White men get the most responses back while black men the lowest. Another thing, as i established earlier, black men are more fogiving with the looks than any other race, yet our women tend to judge us the hardest, this can be seen by a video that went viral of a black women stating that 80% of black men are ugly where many women co-signed agreed and reposed. We never had this problem 15 years ago, but since then something has dramatically changed in the way we relate with each other.
Now for my million dollar question, when was the last time any of you guys went to a all black wedding and what was the age of the couple?

White Men and Asian Women Have the Highest Response Rates

Racial biases are usually negative, but sometimes they involve giving preferential treatment to particular types of people. So the good news for white men and Asian women is they are the most sought-after demographics on dating sites.
According to data from Facebook’s app Are You Interested, Asian women see much higher response rates from white (17.6%), Latino (15.8%), and black (26%) men. Women, in general, see three times more interactions than men do, but Asian women were particularly successful at catching a man’s interest.

Quartz’s study showed that most women are highly interested in dating white men.
Additionally, Asian, Latino, and white women all respond more frequently to white men. Maybe these guys are just really smooth talkers. Or, maybe patriarchal values have influenced women’s dating preferences. It’s hard to tell from the raw data exactly what’s going on, but, at least for now, white men seem to have an advantage over black, Latino, and Asian men.
2. Black Men and Women Have the Lowest Response Rates

Quartz’s researchers studied over 2.4 million heterosexual interactions on Are You Interested to determine if online daters had racial biases and what those were. Overall, they found black men and black women receive significantly fewer I’m-interested ratings than other races do.

According to Quartz’s data, gender and race play a significant role in a person’s overall attractiveness.
Although black women responded the most positively toward black men, all other races responded the least to this demographic. And all men, regardless of race, responded the least to black women.
OkCupid came to similar conclusions in its assessment of race and attraction. “Black women reply the most, yet get by far the fewest replies,” the dating experts said. “Essentially every race —  including other blacks  —  singles them out for the cold shoulder.”
3. Most Men Prefer Asian Women, Except Asian Men

So you know how people say there’s an exception to every rule? Well, it’s true in online dating as well. The Quartz Media graphic shows men of all races — except Asian men — prefer Asian women. Asian men respond more to single Latina women, marking themselves as interested 19% of the time.
According to OkCupid’s internal data, Asian men receive fewer messages and matches overall, so maybe they simply shy away from Asian women’s highly competitive online dating profiles.

OkCupid graphed men and women’s match scores by ethnicity and found a bias against Asian men with everyone but Asian women.
Maybe low self-esteem factors into Asian men’s dating decisions. As Zachary Schwartz, a 22-year-old journalist in the UK, said, “Growing up as an Asian guy, you start to think certain ways about yourself… the phraseology used when I was growing up was ‘Asian guys don’t get girls.'”
Whatever the reasoning behind it, Asian men don’t seem to have yellow fever the way other men on dating sites do. Elise Hu of NPR summed it up best when she said, “The results of this study only perpetuate social problems for both sexes involved.”
4. Most Women Prefer White Men, Except Black Women

Black women were another notable exception in Quartz’s study of online attraction. Black women showed the most interest in black men, while women of other races heavily preferred white men. Black women seem most drawn to date prospects of their own race — even though black men have a low interest rating of 16.5% to black women.
5. Only 10% of People Would Date Someone With a Vocal Racial Bias

OkCupid has hundreds upon hundreds of personal questions that it uses to create a personality profile and match percentage for every user. The site has been collecting this data for years, so it can show how user opinions on specific issues have changed over time.
When it comes to racial attitudes, OkCupid users have professed to be less biased and more opposed to racism in general.

From 2008 to 2014, OkCupid users reported less racially prejudiced attitudes.
As you can see in the graph above, in 2008, about 27% of OkCupid users reported that they would date someone with a vocal racial bias. In 2014, only 10% of users said they’d be willing to entertain a racist date. That’s progress!
6. 35% of People Strongly Prefer to Date Within Their Own Race

That same article also showed a steady decline in the number of people who said they would prefer to date someone of their own race. In 2008, 42% of OkCupid users said they’d prefer to keep to their own when dating. By 2014, that number had dropped to around 35% of users.
The blog post concludes, “Answers to match questions have been getting significantly less biased over time.”
Side note: The person’s race does influence his or her answer to this question because 85% of non-whites said they’d prefer to date outside their race versus just 65% of white people who said the same.
7. Less Than 4% of People Think Interracial Marriage is a Bad Idea

Furthermore, in 2014 the OkCupid team saw a decline in users answering yes to the question “Is interracial marriage a bad idea?” Less than 4% of users in 2014 answered that they think interracial marriage is a bad idea.

Only 1% of OkCupid users have chosen not to post an answer to “Is interracial marriage a bad idea?”
The user base’s response to this question is pretty overwhelmingly in favor of interracial marriage. According to OkCupid’s 2017 question audit, only 1% of users skipped this question. Everyone else felt pretty decided about their opinions on the matter. Clearly, most people think this is a no-brainer. The interracial question is ranked among the 10 least skipped questions on the site.
Of course, people are free to lie in their answers to these questions, and, given that a majority of users say they’d refuse to date a racist person, it’s probably in everyone’s best interest to answer in favor of interracial marriage and avoid offending or enraging strangers on the internet. Still, it’s encouraging to see so many people categorically accept interracial marriage, which was illegal in the US until 1967.
On Dating Sites, Your Racial Preference Matters

“Dataclysm” is a wonderfully thoughtful and eye-opening assessment of how people date in the modern age. Its studies prompt readers to reassess their online dating behavior and see themselves as part of a larger social framework.
Some of stats about racial biases on dating sites aren’t so encouraging (especially if you’re a black woman or an Asian man), but none of these numbers are set in stone. We have the power to change our dating habits and make online dating a more pleasant and welcoming to people of all races. Single men and women can become part of the solution by stepping outside their comfort zones and sending a message to someone they may have otherwise overlooked on a dating site.
Even if it’s not love at first sight, you should give someone a chance to change your mind and win you over. Who knows? You might just get a great date out of it.
As Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” He almost certainly wasn’t talking about dating, but, hey, you’ve got to start somewhere.

Related Topics:
Dating Sites
share this on twitter

tweet this!
share this on facebook

like this!
share this via email
Email
email this!

Discuss This!

Amber Brooks
Amber Brooks is the Editor-in-Chief at DatingAdvice.com. When she was growing up, her family teased her for being "boy crazy," but she preferred to think of herself as a budding dating expert. As an English major in college, Amber honed her communication skills to write clearly, knowledgeably, and passionately about a variety of subjects. Now with over 1,800 lifestyle articles to her name, Amber brings her tireless wit and relatable experiences to DatingAdvice.com.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE

Online Dating
10 Best Muslim Dating Sites (2023)

Online Dating
“Is Elite Singles Free?” — (7 No-Cost Features to Take Advantage Of)

Online Dating
8 Best Free Mexican Dating Sites (2023)

Online Dating
eharmony vs. OkCupid: Cost, Users, Features & Success Rates

Online Dating
15 Best BDSM Dating Sites (100% Free to Try)

Online Dating
25 Best 100% Free Dating Sites for 2023

"THE AUTHORITY ON ALL THINGS DATING™"

15k followers
13k followers

THE LATEST ADVICE
6 Signs of Fear of Commitment
Hunt Ethridge, Men's Dating
How Can I Be More Fun Around Men?
Rachel Dack, Women's Dating
10 Tips for Long-Distance Online Dating
Julie Spira, Online Dating
All 250+ Dating Experts »
Industry News
The latest news from inside the industry from our dating experts:
Sameera Sullivan is a Rising Matchmaker in Arizona
Posted: 1/9/23
Once Upon a Chef Date Night Ideas
Posted: 1/6/23
FROME Facilitates Instant Dates in Real Life
Posted: 1/5/23
Matchmakers in the City Finds Love for Elites
Posted: 1/5/23
DATING SITE REVIEWS
Our experts have ranked the dating sites below as 2023‘s best:
Match
★★★★★ 4.8/5.0
Match Reviews
EliteSingles
★★★★★ 4.7/5.0
EliteSingles Reviews
eharmony
★★★★★ 4.7/5.0
eharmony Reviews
OneNightFriend.com
★★★★★ 4/5.0
OneNightFriend.com Reviews
SilverSingles
★★★★★ 4.6/5.0
SilverSingles Reviews

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

Bruh, back in the day, before we hit Club 112, we'd go to this spot called Rupert's that was next door. The first time, we went in just to see what was what. Dude, there was an abundance of bored white housewives in there blowing off steam and getting buck ass wild! Hubby was on the road, and they were fucking! So, we made that our pre-game spot, and plus, there weren't a lot of younger black cats there, so we were good. Got all kinds of white housewife ass! After a while, we noticed more and more of us and more thirsty dudes started showing up as well, and the spot got blown up. Ruined it for everybody. I found out later some dumb ass started talking about the spot to his homeboys, and they told some people, and so on.... :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bruh, back in the day, before we hit Club 112, we'd go to this spot called Rupert's that was next door. The first time, we went in just to see what was what. Dude, there was an abundance of bored white housewives in there blowing off steam and getting buck ass wild! Hubby was on the road, and they were fucking! So, we made that our pre-game spot, and plus, there weren't a lot of younger black cats there, so we were good. Got all kinds of white housewife ass! After a while, we noticed more and more of us and more thirsty dudes started showing up as well, and the spot got blown up. Ruined it for everybody. I found out later some dumb ass started talking about the spot to his homeboys, and they told some people, and so on.... :smh:
This is my point, with so many thirsty incel dudes out there simping, traditional social gatherings where we used to hook up with 15 years ago, are now starting to shut down or not be the same. This is also why MY Fans only started blowing up. So the 25 to 30 black men went from getting the most pussy to now being the most thirsty with in 15 years. Shit back then I was having threesomes with bad bitches like it was nothing and now folks are throwing money at women they will never meet and who secretly think they are dusty and creepy.
Whats ironic some of you guys are throwing money at hoes who work for guys like Andrew Tate, so basically you are paying other women to fuck another guy you hate. Talk about motive for simps to hate him so much!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Now that I've supplied the statistical information that shows there is something wrong, let me post some antidote evidence to see if it supports the numbers.

Here is a woman, that the top 1% would rate around a 4, and yet most black men, including myself would rate her much higher, like a solid 7. But instead of lowering her standards like we do, in her mind she thinks she is in the top 1% the same group of people who thinks she is ugly.

I swear we didn't have these types of women 15 years ago, so where are they coming from and why are their numbers growing at an alarming rate?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Andrew Tate is not going to force women to fuck you. It will just be you and a bunch of other thirsty dudes sitting around watching him on the internet. lmao.
Once they realize that the top 1% of men are just as bad or even worse of an asshole as Tate, most of those chicks will comeback home with their pride swallowed.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’ve always said people complain about situations getting fucked up but the same people complaining be the culprits in the fuckups.. room full of pussy and yet nigs always want to invite more dick.. nigs never invite more broads to the room full of pussy, but they always want to increase more dudes.. never in life have I ever been in a room full of pussy or an event full of pussy and thought man we need more guys in this scenario.. I’ve been saying this for yrs that this be the biggest thing that fuck up good chill spots.. it’s why you don’t chill or tell individuals that are guy callers.. guy caller= a nig that always calling more dudes to increase the ratio of men in a room full of pussy

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I’ve always said people complain about situations getting fucked up but the same people complaining be the culprits in the fuckups.. room full of pussy and yet nigs always want to invite more dick.. nigs never invite more broads to the room full of pussy, but they always want to increase more dudes.. never in life have I ever been in a room full of pussy or an event full of pussy and thought man we need more guys in this scenario.. I’ve been saying this for yrs that this be the biggest thing that fuck up good chill spots.. it’s why you don’t chill or tell individuals that are guy callers.. guy caller= a nig that always calling more dudes to increase the ratio of men in a room full of pussy
Here is the deal, in the black community if you have style, size and not a punk you gonna get tons of pussy when you are from the ages of high school and 25, all you have to do is pretend to be a rapper on the rise trying to fake it till you make it, and you going get bad chicks wanting to be your day one so if you do blow up she got those pockets. Plus most women know that thug fuck hard so yeah thats another win situation for them.
But about time they turn 25 and that rap money ain't coming in as promised, one by one many of them will start to jump ship, forcing these dudes to either date younger and dumber or lower their expectations in women (i.e. start dating fat chicks or women with kids). We all have nephews and kids going through this very same scenario. And being that getting pussy was as easy as netflixing and chilling, they never learned to develop social skills the way my generation did. So by 25 most of them are thirsty incels trying to pull a hoe on tender or fucking social gathering with their thirsty abrasive approach at women. This is also the same age that many modern women start wanting to live the glamorous life seeking a hero that is willing to rescue them from the hood.
A set up from the start.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man listen.

Go outside, come down a lil bit. Breathe.

This whole thread ain't it.
This thread is not about me and what I am experiencing, look I am a pragmatist, I see a problem, identify the variables that could be causing the problem, then I start formulating hypothesis for solutions, then see if they are plausible. Not the stick my head underground, to act like it doesn't exist type.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here is the deal, in the black community if you have style, size and not a punk you gonna get tons of pussy when you are from the ages of high school and 25, all you have to do is pretend to be a rapper on the rise trying to fake it till you make it, and you going get bad chicks wanting to be your day one so if you do blow up she got those pockets. Plus most women know that thug fuck hard so yeah thats another win situation for them.
But about time they turn 25 and that rap money ain't coming in as promised, one by one many of them will start to jump ship, forcing these dudes to either date younger and dumber or lower their expectations in women (i.e. start dating fat chicks or women with kids). We all have nephews and kids going through this very same scenario. And being that getting pussy was as easy as netflixing and chilling, they never learned to develop social skills the way my generation did. So by 25 most of them are thirsty incels trying to pull a hoe on tender or fucking social gathering with their thirsty abrasive approach at women. This is also the same age that many modern women start wanting to live the glamorous life seeking a hero that is willing to rescue them from the hood.
A set up from the start.
None of this is true at all.. there’s a bunch of young dudes around my way that I literally taught how to read, math, etc, help them with their homework, etc at a young age.. they all in their late 20s to early 30s now…I call them my young boys.. they all doing good financially getting money in various way.. most have careers as well as side hustles, etc.. they are working men, none are millionaires yet but they all clocking 6 figs.. they do not struggle with getting pussy at all.. they all fuck mad bitches.. they don’t front, floss, they just do them.. none of them have loud cars or act like their rappers or none of that dumbshit.. they will host bbqs and have tons of bad bitches come through..as they like to call me their og they always invite me out to shit.. my young boys make me proud .. young black men getting it and winning at life.. all this incel struggling shit is not them in the least bit

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No, but if you want to address anything I've posted feel free and I'd respond back.
You running this bootleg statistical analysis like it means anything. I could address lots of stuff but let's start at the muhfuckas on dating sites being the sample group from which you are drawing stats that you are then extrapolating across the entirety of the populace. Starting out with goofy math and building on it. Then so much other goofiness.

There's a lot so to keep it simple I'll say this.

Black folks marry black folks 88% of the time. Period.

Black folks marry other races the least of all minority groups in america, with Asians taking the top spot and Latinos coming in second. Sizeable gap, then black folks then white folks.

Culture ain't static, dating culture ain't static, but black folks still fucking with each other overall. So this is much ado about nothing.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Well it's been about 50 years so keep waiting and hoping. In the meanwhile the rest of us will continue meeting and dating some great black women out there lol.
Again why are you guys personalizing it as if this is a dick swinging contest to determine who gets the most pussy.
But you can tell who gets pussy and the quality of the pussy they get just by the way they thirst of don't thirst over women. Hint the ones who thirst over average women usually aren't getting pussy, because is a real fucker wanted an average woman, they would be fucking them right at that moment.
But yeah this isn't that thread.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
None of this is true at all.. there’s a bunch of young dudes around my way that I literally taught how to read, math, etc, help them with their homework, etc at a young age.. they all in their late 20s to early 30s now…I call them my young boys.. they all doing good financially getting money in various way.. most have careers as well as side hustles, etc.. they are working men, none are millionaires yet but they all clocking 6 figs.. they do not struggle with getting pussy at all.. they all fuck mad bitches.. they don’t front, floss, they just do them.. none of them have loud cars or act like their rappers or none of that dumbshit.. they will host bbqs and have tons of bad bitches come through..as they like to call me their og they always invite me out to shit.. my young boys make me proud .. young black men getting it and winning at life.. all this incel struggling shit is not them in the least bit
Then how do you explain so many simps spending money on MY Fans only bullshit! I could never wrap my head around that shit.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Internet vs real life really be fucking y'all up
This is sort of my point also, because if you notice before the internet really dropped, they took hetrosexul sex out of the work force and some of schools. Then the clubs turned into lounges with bottle serveces and the black church died. So now the only place many of these hard working younger kats have to socially intereact with women are dating apps who numbers are growing more and more each years,dispite being less and less successful.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
8Am on a Tuesday and dude and this is the first thing on OP's mind. Brah if you put this same amount of effort into yourself and talking to a real life female you wouldn't feel so secluded from society.
you sound like a bitch tho by shaming him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Then how do you explain so many simps spending money on MY Fans only bullshit! I could never wrap my head around that shit.
Well perverts been around forever.. white men and Asian men have been the biggest customer base in adult entertainment for decades.. adult entertainment has been a multi billion dollar biz for decades.. there has been a lot of companies generating millions of dollars for decades.. go to a porn convention and you will see white men spend hundreds of dollars on dvds, autographs, pictures with performers, buying sex toys , etc in one day.. perv money been long forever.. there are probably at least 3 billion men on earth.. in the us probably at least 150 million men.. if 5-10 percent are perv clientele that’s 7.5 -15 million possible candidates.. you know how much money you can get out of 7-15 million perverts? You do know the internet is worldwide right? That’s 7 continents that have access to online.. that’s a few billion people with internet access.. it’s not a surprise that a website that can be seen on 7 diff continents with a few billion individuals with internet access , with millions of perverts with money from around the world to support a site such as onlyfans

You claim you from ny.. time square had a big adult entertainment presence down there back in the days from porn stores, to peep shows, to hookers.. all those outlets use to generate millions each yr down there.. it’s obvious perv money been spending for decades..nothing new under the sun just diff outlets

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Well perverts been around forever.. white men and Asian men have been the biggest customer base in adult entertainment for decades.. adult entertainment has been a multi billion dollar biz for decades.. there has been a lot of companies generating millions of dollars for decades.. go to a porn convention and you will see white men spend hundreds of dollars on dvds, autographs, pictures with performers, buying sex toys , etc in one day.. perv money been long forever.. there are probably at least 3 billion men on earth.. in the us probably at least 150 million men.. if 5-10 percent are perv clientele that’s 7.5 -15 million possible candidates.. you know how much money you can get out of 7-15 million perverts? You do know the internet is worldwide right? That’s 7 continents that have access to online.. that’s a few billion people with internet access.. it’s not a surprise that a website that can be seen on 7 diff continents with a few billion individuals with internet access , with millions of perverts with money from around the world to support a site such as onlyfans

You claim you from ny.. time square had a big adult entertainment presence down there back in the days from porn stores, to peep shows, to hookers.. all those outlets use to generate millions each yr down there.. it’s obvious perv money been spending for decades..nothing new under the sun just diff outlets
Dude ain't no shame in the perv game, the problem is how you going to give money away to women you never touched and meet. In my opinion you have to be down and out desperate to give them a dollar especially if you have access to real women that look just as good who you can fuck for free.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dude ain't no shame in the perv game, the problem is how you going to give money away to women you never touched and meet. In my opinion you have to be down and out desperate to give them a dollar especially if you have access to real women that look just as good who you can fuck for free.
There will always be perverts..just like there will be homeless people.. both those scenarios can generate money.. there will always be old lonely men, outcast from society, weirdos, horny individuals, or dudes that don’t mind spending bread on fetishes etc those demographics support the industry.. I don’t ask why I figure out how can I get in on generating money from those people to

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
There will always be perverts..just like there will be homeless people.. both those scenarios can generate money.. there will always be old lonely men, outcast from society, weirdos, horny individuals, or dudes that don’t mind spending bread on fetishes etc those demographics support the industry.. I don’t ask why I figure out how can I get in on generating money from those people to
How do you explain the rise in sexless men that has been on the rise over the past 15 years?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fresh & Fit they still betas, but in the world we live in betas is taking over Alpha. They make some great points Sneako as well. They capitalized on what a normal alpha male would do. Invite a bunch of women over and smash later. Instead they invite clout chasers thots to their platform. It’s like revenge of the nerds is taking over the sports jock.

Overall men have to adapt to the new game and era we in. Always watch a woman’s actions over listening to their words. Yeah they say they want someone Tall, 6 figures, provider etc etc. Then you see they with a short, broke guy no car having dude.

Like said earlier use these platforms as a study guide on how to deal with women better. I always knew all women got something with them. Now I can see it way quicker, once they can’t give a simple yes or no answer. I stop wasting my breath.

Like said earlier focus on you you and you again! Women will always be here.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
White people and Asians are weird.. there is some black people that have joined in those weirdo ways the end
Exactly, we are being mentally fucked to buy into their way of thinking by propeganda that sells them the idea that a white savior with money will one day save them from their debt and mess they have back themselves into. But in reality they are the same people that helped get them into the bind they are in today, and the same assholes who don't respect them. Meanwhile us black men are the most forgiving and loving and yet we are getting shitted on the most (at least according the the stats).