Here is the real reason why black pussy loving black men should cheer on people like Andrew Tate.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Imagine being this upset because OTHER (allegedly) niggas can't get pussy. Let them niggas monitor their own dicks lol.
Hey wait a minute my bgol must be broken, because mines lack the emotion button that allows me to detect another poster emotional state. HNIC you have some 'xplaining to do. :curse:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This is sort of my point also, because if you notice before the internet really dropped, they took hetrosexul sex out of the work force and some of schools. Then the clubs turned into lounges with bottle serveces and the black church died. So now the only place many of these hard working younger kats have to socially intereact with women are dating apps who numbers are growing more and more each years,dispite being less and less successful.
You sound high man

Not even tryna roast

This is wild

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You sound high man

Not even tryna roast

This is wild
Its an hypothesis to explain the sudden drop in male sex, drop of marriages and the increase in simps. As wild as you may think it is, do you have a better theory that explains all of this?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly, we are being mentally fucked to buy into their way of thinking by propeganda that sells them the idea that a white savior with money will one day save them from their debt and mess they have back themselves into. But in reality they are the same people that helped get them into the bind they are in today, and the same assholes who don't respect them. Meanwhile us black men are the most forgiving and loving and yet we are getting shitted on the most (at least according the the stats).
The propaganda is some of the stuff you posting.. surveys meant they interviewed 1000 individuals and off that small ass sample size think they can explain 100s of millions of people outcome.. also these articles are written by white people for white people.. so when they say men are struggling to get pussy they really mean cacs.. they don’t write these articles with black people in mind. Yet some of you guys take these white articles and use cac examples thinking that’s a representation of us..it is not

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They took heterosexual sex out of the work force

Nigga. What?
Let me give you an example. 15 years ago this bad militant lesbian from the job invited me to her crib to fix her computer, when I entered she had a sheer gown with nothing under. Yeah we smashed, but then ol girl started getting possessive and weird, so I had to cut her off. That same chick who made me promise not to tell a soul on the job, got so upset she snitched on me trying to get me fired, but her plan wound up backfiring in her face causing her to lose her job due to spreading hearsay about incidents that happened of the job.
Now just imagine how that shit would have gone down in today's world.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Its an hypothesis to explain the sudden drop in male sex, drop of marriages and the increase in simps. As wild as you may think it is, do you have a better theory that explains all of this?
Women have steadily made gains in the workplace that reduce their dependence on men/marriage

Religion has become less popular, and marriage has a significant enough religious component to affect marriage rates.

As far as sex, it's just harder for ain't shit and weirdo type niggas to get pussy because again, bitches need niggas less.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me give you an example. 15 years ago this bad militant lesbian from the job invited me to her crib to fix her computer, when I entered she had a sheer gown with nothing under. Yeah we smashed, but then ol girl started getting possessive and weird, so I had to cut her off. That same chick who made me promise not to tell a soul on the job, got so upset she snitched on me trying to get me fired, but her plan wound up backfiring in her face causing her to lose her job due to spreading hearsay about incidents that happened of the job.
Nigs in footlocker still fucking the cashier, nigs stocking food at Trader Joe’s still fucking the chick that tells you what register to go to, security guards still fucking the chick who work on post with them.. on the job fucking still going on and will forever go on

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The propaganda is some of the stuff you posting.. surveys meant they interviewed 1000 individuals and off that small ass sample size think they can explain 100s of millions of people outcome.. also these articles are written by white people for white people.. so when they say men are struggling to get pussy they really mean cacs.. they don’t write these articles with black people in mind. Yet some of you guys take these white articles and use cac examples thinking that’s a representation of us..it is not
As I stated earlier I have antidote first hand evidence that collaborates with statistical numbers that also colaborages what my eyeball is telling me, when I see marriges and even long relationships in the black community is almost nonexistent. Now tell me when was the last time you attended a black wedding?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Imagine is the key word here.

If a nigga game goofy enough that he don't know what's okay to say to a chick and when it's okay to say it, well shit he gon learn one way or the other.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigs in footlocker still fucking the cashier, nigs stocking food at Trader Joe’s still fucking the chick that tells you what register to go to, security guards still fucking the chick who work on post with them.. on the job fucking still going on and will forever go on
Like bro

What planet is mans interviewing knobs?

Every nigga I know getting pussy. Varying levels of quality but the universe tends to balance such things.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Tell me you don't know how to talk to women without telling me you don't know how to talk to women
Basically it comes down to if they like you or not. If they do, you can say anything to them, if not well eye contact the wrong way can be interpreted as sexual undressing them. But the problem is exastrabated due to the fact that many young men lack social skill that you get by going out there and shooting your shot at a real life woman.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
As I stated earlier I have antidote first hand evidence that collaborates with statistical numbers that also colaborages what my eyeball is telling me, when I see marriges and even long relationships in the black community is almost nonexistent. Now tell me when was the last time you attended a black wedding?
Nigga your spelling is explaining a lot about this thread

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I host and provide dancers for bachelor parties.. most of my clientele is black.. noticed I said bachelor party so that means somebody black was getting married.. I hosted 1 a few weeks ago.. I do this various times a yr..sometimes multiple times in a month.. so it’s lot of black weddings..in fact summertime is usually bachelor party season cause people like to get married in nice weather

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Basically it comes down to if they like you or not. If they do, you can say anything to them, if not well eye contact the wrong way can be interpreted as sexual undressing them. But the problem is exastrabated due to the fact that many young men lack social skill that you get by going out there and shooting your shot at a real life woman.
See shit like this

This why people like Tate had an audience

This thread is exastrabating

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Imagine is the key word here.

If a nigga game goofy enough that he don't know what's okay to say to a chick and when it's okay to say it, well shit he gon learn one way or the other.
You ever see some of these younger cats kick it to females. Again a lot of that crap worked when they was living with mommy and all their money went to the clothes they wore. But as soon as they start racking up those bills in the real world those old, damn ma let me see what you are working with, lines don't cut it. So they go from being cool to dusty in a matter of a few years. My nephew is going through this right now, and I feel for him.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
See shit like this

This why people like Tate had an audience

This thread is exastrabating
All I can say is that things scale, for example the badder the chick is, the better your game better to be, and the dustier and thirsty you are, the more likely you are to be sent up to h.r. for harassment.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You ever see some of these younger cats kick it to females. Again a lot of that crap worked when they was living with mommy and all their money went to the clothes they wore. But as soon as they start racking up those bills in the real world those old, damn ma let me see what you are working with, lines don't cut it. So they go from being cool to dusty in a matter of a few years. My nephew is going through this right now, and I feel for him.
These young broads is aggressive..if they see something they like they will holla or do things to catch nigs eye.. so if dude struggling maybe he’s just not visually attractive to the opposite sex or have a cool personality that females don’t want to be around

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Like bro

What planet is mans interviewing knobs?

Every nigga I know getting pussy. Varying levels of quality but the universe tends to balance such things.
Just because there are not mice in my house doesn't mean mice don't exist in people homes.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
The world ain't your lame ass nephew big dawg

My lil niggas working eating and thriving

Teach that nigga how to get some bread

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All I can say is that things scale, for example the badder the chick is, the better your game better to be, and the dustier and thirsty you are, the more likely you are to be sent up to h.r. for harassment.
Just cause a chick look good don’t mean she not a smut and ain’t easy.. hell she might not know how good she look and will give it up with ease

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Exactly. And it's been that way forever. It's that way in fucking nature.

Thinking you supposed to bag dimes by default meanwhile you dusty is the whole incel manifesto

Also, EVERY WOMAN IS NOT THE SAME. Plenty of chicks out here are cool w a regular nigga with personality.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
These young broads is aggressive..if they see something they like they will holla or do things to catch nigs eye.. so if dude struggling maybe he’s just not visually attractive to the opposite sex or have a cool personality that females don’t want to be around
The problem is the word struggle drastically changes in definition between the ages of 18 and 25, because when you are younger all you have to do is have a whip, dress fly and look good, but to get that same caliber of woman after 25 many of them want a man earning six figures or more.
Don't belive me start your own black dating show and see how it goes, I'd be waiting eating pop corn.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Just cause a chick look good don’t mean she not a smut and ain’t easy.. hell she might not know how good she look and will give it up with ease
Never said they were, I said typically their standards grow immensly during that period of time, causing the one time stud to be labled as a dusty broke bum in a matter of a few years. Don't believe me, ask the average 27 year old mother to describe her baby daddy and I'd bet you she will blurt out the words broke and dusty.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Exactly. And it's been that way forever. It's that way in fucking nature.

Thinking you supposed to bag dimes by default meanwhile you dusty is the whole incel manifesto

Also, EVERY WOMAN IS NOT THE SAME. Plenty of chicks out here are cool w a regular nigga with personality.
The game is different now. Now I see dudes who call themselves players drooling over fat chicks we used to sneak in the back door with bags over their faces. But I guess, in their minds, it beats not being the 31% not getting any pussy at all.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is the word struggle drastically changes in definition between the ages of 18 and 25, because when you are younger all you have to do is have a whip, dress fly and look good, but to get that same caliber of woman after 25 many of them want a man earning six figures or more.
Don't belive me start your own black dating show and see how it goes, I'd be waiting eating pop corn.
That kinda show already exists

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yea i hear you, they fuxking somebody though, so something aint adding up
A lot of those broad have back door dicks who they let slide on the low. But they don't take them seriously and would leave them as soon as their lord and savior comes down to propose to them. I ought to know I made a living fucking these types of women.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea i hear you, they fuxking somebody though, so something aint adding up
Cause most entertainment outlets are bullshit fake shit.. these all could be actors.. is there anybody to fact check any of these people lives or stories? Nope.. just like most entertainment is fictional bullshit

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of those broad have back door dicks who they let slide on the low. But they don't take them seriously and would leave them as soon as their lord and savior comes down to propose to them. I ought to know I made a living fucking these types of women.
Yep

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Cause most entertainment outlets are bullshit fake shit.. these all could be actors.. is there anybody to fact check any of these people lives or stories? Nope.. just like most entertainment is fictional bullshit
Fresh and Fit has a pod cast, that goes on at least three times a week, with over 15 women off the streets per show, and you never see the same women twice. Are you suggesting they are also actors if so where do they cast these women and how much do they make?