{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Dawg this was on the first page for 10mm
I just bought a few boxes from another site. That being said, people are buying guns at a fucking alarming rate! I had something in my cart that was in stock, I continued shopping for about another 3 minutes, clicked on the thing that was in my cart, and got a notification telling me it was out of stock. Three of my co-workers told me the same thing.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I've been on that site too. You have to sift through a bunch of overpriced to find the few sellers still being reasonable.

Oh I think these motherfcukers are going through upping their own auctions. Case in point I had a Kel-Tec KSG 12 gauge that I was winning for like 700 a day later is was "sold" and immediately relisted

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just bought a few boxes from another site. That being said, people are buying guns at a fucking alarming rate! I had something in my cart that was in stock, I continued shopping for about another 3 minutes, clicked on the thing that was in my cart, and got a notification telling me it was out of stock. Three of my co-workers told me the same thing.

Yeah the cat at my gun shop was like; 'Every election everyone buys up everything'

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Another thing I noticed: Guns I bought 2 weeks ago, are now a hundred and $150 more expensive now. My .45 cost 429.99. It's over $500 now. The 2 .40 cals my wife bought for 349.99 each, are now over $100 more.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yup I can concur with that. I joined budsgun.com membership because members are given like 72 hours first dibs on fresh stock of firearms, ammo, etc...and you get special pricing, plus exclusive members only items all for $24 a year.

Last edited:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another thing I noticed: Guns I bought 2 weeks ago, are now a hundred and $150 more expensive now. My .45 cost 429.99. It's over $500 now. The 2 .40 cals my wife bought for 349.99 each, are now over $100 more.
That's kind of why I pushed to grab all the guns I had on my list in such proximity. The prices will only continue to go up as supply goes down. My original plan was not to buy these guns so close together n. But when I see a deal, like an optics ready CZ for $550, I have to jump on it. Even if that's still slightly overpriced, you can't beat it with the current market trends.

My local store can't stay stocked with anything. They can't even answer the phone at times because they're so busy. My advice is if you have the money and find what you want, get it now. Even a week from now, as you've indicated, might mean you're paying at minimum $100 more.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Look at my post from earlier this week. I've been watching out for the Ruger PC Carbine chassis model & them fukkas are starting bidding off at the MSRP of $800 and a recent auction ended selling for $1K :smh:

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having second thoughts about going to the range to shoot my Hellcat, because all I got is "Range ammo"....115g FMJ lol...If shit is this scarce I might have to fall back n just hold my little ammo.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Having second thoughts about going to the range to shoot my Hellcat, because all I got is "Range ammo"....115g FMJ lol...If shit is this scarce I might have to fall back n just hold my little ammo.
Hollow points are actually easier to find for 9mm than FMJs

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these posts about Caniks... I don't think I've ever even held one. Didn't know they were so popular.

Now I feel left out/behind like when I learned about CZ's.

Still not a fan of 9mm tho

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these posts about Caniks... I don't think I've ever even held one. Didn't know they were so popular.

Now I feel left out/behind like when I learned about CZ's.

Still not a fan of 9mm tho

The Canik can still be had for sub-$400. However, the CZ's are slightly rising. Do you have a CZ?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I have no issue with policies being implemented to make it tougher for people to get guns like making them take classes and show a level of proficiency similar to CCW but when I see or hear talks about banning specific guns like ARs then I feel those are cop outs passing the buck. ARs are popular cuz of their modular capabilities but are no more dangerous than a Hi-Point pistol in the hands of someone who wants to hurt others. Too many uneducated people making rules on things they don't fully understand.

I look at NY as a perfect example of these extreme gun control mandates not being effective. All the shootings that happen in the boroughs but not one gun store to be found anywhere within city limits. And to get a handgun in NY is a huge task in itself in the areas outside city limits. So obviously the guns are coming from somewhere else but now the citizens have no way to deter attacks or defend themselves.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no issue with policies being implemented to make it tougher for people to get guns like making them take classes and show a level of proficiency similar to CCW but when I see or hear talks about banning specific guns like ARs then I feel those are cop outs passing the buck. ARs are popular cuz of their modular capabilities but are no more dangerous than a Hi-Point pistol in the hands of someone who wants to hurt others. Too many uneducated people making rules on things they don't fully understand.

I look at NY as a perfect example of these extreme gun control mandates not being effective. All the shootings that happen in the boroughs but not one gun store to be found anywhere within city limits. And to get a handgun in NY is a huge task in itself in the areas outside city limits. So obviously the guns are coming from somewhere else but now the citizens have no way to deter attacks or defend themselves.
Very well said! :bravo:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I vote Democrat and will this election. But with each time I vote I feel as though I may be making it harder and harder for me to buy or keep my guns.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me trying to be patient waiting for my Taurus G3 to arrive so I can pick it up.
This is how I'm feeling about my Canik Elite. It's here but I'm in the waiting period.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody else like to watch the gun collection vids on YouTube? Like this, for example:

I can't get into them. Any kind of collection I hate watching other peoples collections. Maybe it's just the hater in my but I just don't see the point of watching someone else "bragging" about shyt that I want.

For me it's like watching someone unbox or play a video game that I like or want: 'MOTHERFCUKER I WANT THAT SHYT!!!!'

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's kind of why I pushed to grab all the guns I had on my list in such proximity. The prices will only continue to go up as supply goes down. My original plan was not to buy these guns so close together n. But when I see a deal, like an optics ready CZ for $550, I have to jump on it. Even if that's still slightly overpriced, you can't beat it with the current market trends.

My local store can't stay stocked with anything. They can't even answer the phone at times because they're so busy. My advice is if you have the money and find what you want, get it now. Even a week from now, as you've indicated, might mean you're paying at minimum $100 more.

But then you look like you're getting ready to shoot some shyt up. Your ass got FBI alerts going off after this last purchase.
:giggle:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay when this is used as Exhibit 384-B I want it to be known that I do not agree with the views of the @ThaAnsa3, have never held such views.... MATTER OF FACT I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS MOTHERFCUKER!!!!!
Lol I doubt it's that serious though. The FBI has far more interesting sites to monitor than BGOL, trust me. Lol