{~~~Guns, Guns and Mo' Guns - The Right To Keep And Bear Arms~~~}

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know how many of you are interested in long range rifle shooting/hunting. But, I picked up an Atlas BT46 bipod yesterday. This thing is sturdy as Hell. I'm taking it to the range this week.

I bought an off-name brand and placed it onto my 300 Win Mag. I took it to the range, and that MoFo broke after three shots. I said, "Nah... I'm going to just go ahead and buy the expensive one and move it between rifles."
i ordered one Saturday........it was delivered today.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
i ordered one Saturday........it was delivered today.
Congratulations... That thing is a work of art isn't it?

I just put my adapters on my rifles, and I'll be testing it out this week. I have an Elk hunt in September in Arizona (I hope it doesn't get cancelled due to COVID) and I'm hoping to use it there.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
Congratulations... That thing is a work of art isn't it?

I just put my adapters on my rifles, and I'll be testing it out this week. I have an Elk hunt in September in Arizona (I hope it doesn't get cancelled due to COVID) and I'm hoping to use it there.
E8MlVyP.jpg

gG4Jlaf.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After years of wanting a Springfield, about a decade, I finally took the plunge. I was excited the whole 5-day waiting period and everything! Then I brought her home and just felt the worst case of buyer's remorse probably ever in my whole life. Just looking at it repulses me. I know it's a great build, will eat any ammo and is very accurate. And while I can't boast that the trigger is anything close to my VP9 or PPQ, it really isn't bad (dry firing). I just find that it isn't for me. I'm refusing to shoot it. I will eventually get a different .45, as I love that caliber. At one point I was convinced it'd be the only caliber I'd own.
:lol: @ "Just looking at it repulses me"
Why the buyer's remorse?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm actually not even sure myself. I have tried to talk myself into just keeping it, especially since it's my only .45 caliber. But nope... I can't wait go find someone who wants to buy it.
Is it that it doesn't feel good when you hold it so you don't even wanna try shooting it?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually not even sure myself. I have tried to talk myself into just keeping it, especially since it's my only .45 caliber. But nope... I can't wait go find someone who wants to buy it.
What you want for it? And are you willing to ship (not to an FFL)?

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm in NC. I might gotta look into that. I think for rifles you can bypass FFL but not sure for pistols.
Ok Just checked. In NC, private sales still require a pistol purchase permit of valid CCH license. I'm assuming it would have to be done at an FFL or other venue where the transaction can be properly recorded and documented.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Post pics
No rounds through other than the test shots by Springfield. All originals still in the box. It's a nice weapon... I just don't want it. I'm much more excited to carry my CZ P10s when it arrives.

Last edited:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok Just checked. In NC, private sales still require a pistol purchase permit of valid CCH license. I'm assuming it would have to be done at an FFL or other venue where the transaction can be properly recorded and documented.
I'm pretty sure it's the same in FL too.

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you want for it? And are you willing to ship (not to an FFL)?
We could negotiate. My only concern is that I don't believe any of the carrier services would allow me to ship it to a private residence. I want to do everything above board because it's registered to me.

Last edited:

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it that it doesn't feel good when you hold it so you don't even wanna try shooting it?
I don't want to shoot it because I want to sell it like new condition. It is essentially still a brand new gun. I just opened the box. But it has not been fired even once by me. All the original stuff is still neatly tucked in the box. It's a gun I paid $565 plus tax at an authorized retailer to get. Whoever buys it from me will get it far cheaper. It's a steal at this point, and I'm not just saying that because I'm the one selling it. It's just facts. Springfields are built to last and go through torture, and they eat anything you feed them.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I think what I posted was for local sales, so yeah, you'll have to go through an FFL.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I shoot best with my VP9 especially after adding the RMR but am starting to catch up with the Canik as well.
Did you get your slide milled to install the red dot on your vp9? I have a hk45 that I want to put one on and don't really know the best way.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Did you get your slide milled to install the red dot on your vp9? I have a hk45 that I want to put one on and don't really know the best way.
No mine is the 2020 model that comes optic ready. I only had to buy the mounting plate when I got my RMR

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No mine is the 2020 model that comes optic ready. I only had to buy the mounting plate when I got my RMR
Nice. I didn't know hk finally made optics ready. I would buy a second slide and have it milled but they are out of stock. Hopefully when they reup, they will offer an optics ready slide.

I have been bullshittin on starting the tax stamp process or a suppressor. I need to get on both of those for this pistol.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Nice. I didn't know hk finally made optics ready. I would buy a second slide and have it milled but they are out of stock. Hopefully when they reup, they will offer an optics ready slide.

I have been bullshittin on starting the tax stamp process or a suppressor. I need to get on both of those for this pistol.
Yeah I plan on doing the process soon as well. I have a threaded barrel 10mm & will be building a 300 blackout AR pistol so I wanna take full advantage of the platforms. Lawd at them suppressor prices though

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I plan on doing the process soon as well. I have a threaded barrel 10mm & will be building a 300 blackout AR pistol so I wanna take full advantage of the platforms. Lawd at them suppressor prices though
It can take a year but I've seen guys post proof of as short as three months. Yeah, they ain't playing with suppressor prices. Most of them are basic as shit too.

A short barrel 300blk suppressed with subsonic ammo is my dream weapon. With a holographic site, 3x magnifier, and light. I need a tax stamp for the short barrel here though.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
It can take a year but I've seen guys post proof of as short as three months. Yeah, they ain't playing with suppressor prices. Most of them are basic as shit too.

A short barrel 300blk suppressed with subsonic ammo is my dream weapon. With a holographic site, 3x magnifier, and light. I need a tax stamp for the short barrel here though.
Build the AR pistol instead so you won't need the tax stamp