GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

We stopped doubling up the carts of gold a week or so ago when we noticed the payouts wasn't matching up.... we'd steal 5 million worth of gold doubling the carts and fam was only getting paid 300k... started to hit them carts once, walk out with 2.2 - 2.8 million and they'd get a 1.3 mil cut of the pie.

Rockstar ain't stopping shit until they stop us from having the host disconnect and run that bitch over and over again making 3 - 4 mil an hour

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We stopped doubling up the carts of gold a week or so ago when we noticed the payouts wasn't matching up.... we'd steal 5 million worth of gold doubling the carts and fam was only getting paid 300k... started to hit them carts once, walk out with 2.2 - 2.8 million and they'd get a 1.3 mil cut of the pie.

Rockstar ain't stopping shit until they stop us from having the host disconnect and run that bitch over and over again making 3 - 4 mil an hour

That part. Don't see that happening either.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey I need in on this unfortunately only day I’m off is sundays

SecondxSon

ObayBee/WastefulZeus
BGOL Investor
Man, Slick ran a few with me the other night, and on the third go around he dumped the chase car and somehow got into a cop chopper--I hop in. Things are smooth sailing till we get close to the wood mill and the chopper crashes :smh:. That's a long ass hike through the mountains looking for a car, so he can do the disconnect.

Slick: "Yo u thought i was on some shit lol".
Me: "Yeaaaa, nigga".
:lol:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I seen you running the old bank heist I was like this nigga must be BROKE broke...

But yeah I got you man just hit me up follow my lead and I'll get you a few mil, easy

I got like 1.5 mil but only reason I was playing that was because I had a few friends that are brand new to the game and we was just doing that shit for fun

spider705

BGOL Investor
The good times...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

g7xa94L.jpg

V9h0Wvd.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
They be so unwilling to accept their L
I had some dude sniping me thru walls n shit other day... right when I was about to get upset I remembered I do the shit all the time...

(It's very easy to do, FYI)

took my L and found others to fuck up.... had to release that anger somehow and those two purple dHots got every bit of that work

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRUH!!!
I played story mode a bit yesterday and it's SCARCE! they don't have shit it's like going back to 2013 playing that shit
Funny because I been playing online a lot lately manage to go from 100 bucks to like 6 million but let me tell you the lobbies are so full of attack vehicles it’s ridiculous. It’s like if you don’t have something that shoots missiles you’re screwed.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Funny because I been playing online a lot lately manage to go from 100 bucks to like 6 million but let me tell you the lobbies are so full of attack vehicles it’s ridiculous. It’s like if you don’t have something that shoots missiles you’re screwed.
Online play has its moments, but I'm talking story mode... it has very little on there in comparison to what you see with gta online.

Online is upsetting because it's so spread out... people are all over the map and are so peaceful... those that do fight are in attack vehicles like you said... gets boring after a while