GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
x6g1v5.png

BGOL Crew Rules

Rule #1. Never shoot or kill another crew member( we all get shot or killed by another crew member at some point but it's not intentional ).

Rule #2. If a crew member is in trouble it's your duty to help your brothers or sisters in the streets. We will do the same for you.

Rule #3. Buying ammo & modding cars are not allowed when were around. Any non crew member doing so must be killed.

Rule #4. Anyone you see using a personal vehicle must be killed along with their vehicle. that vehicle is a weapon to be used on you & the crew.

MAKE SURE U ACTUALLY CLICK THE LINK AND SIGN UP ON THE ROCKSTAR SITE. JUST POSTING YOUR PSN/XBOX NAMES DOESN'T ADD U TO THE CREW!!
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/b-g-o-l

Right now we at 88 members, so check the site and make sure u actually in the crew!

-GTA V releases on September 17th for Xbox 360 and PS3, but GTA online (which will be a free download/install doesn't start until two weeks after that - October 1st)

-The crew feature allows people to be promoted to different levels within the crew. When people are promoted to certain levels, they have the ability to manage the crew, promote/invite etc. The maximum number of people that can be in the crew is 300.

Crew Hierarchy:

- Leader
-Commissioners (basically co-leaders, they have all the abilities the leader has)
-Lieutenants (high ranking members that have specific privileges and can promote/demote others)
-Representatives (proven members to the crew - basic privileges and can invite others)
-Muscle (low level members that have just joined the crew)

In order to help keep the crew organized, I'm going to have to add a couple people as commissioners early on in the game. Starting off its probably going to be based on who's the most active in this thread, on the social club site and in-game. But once the game drops, that shit will change and skill will also play into who gets what ranks. We can't have cats repping the crew as high-ranking members that's not nice in the game as well. U gotta be active AND good. That goes for me too, I want this shit to be fun for everybody so If I'm not handling my business I will step down as leader and let somebody else run it.

We already know this game is gonna be crack and with the crew feature that’s gonna be in the game I figured we needed an official BGOL crew for everybody here so that we can fuck some shit up once the game drops. It don’t matter if u gettin it for PS3 or XBOX 360, just request an invite to the crew and then you’ll be in.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/b-g-o-l

Last edited by a moderator:

junyloko

International
International Member
Bump imma sign in later
Just sign in psn:junyloko77

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Gta v - official bgol crew signup

XBOX Live gamer tag

MR SQUADUP718

Down for the mother fucking set. I'm about that life!

tumblr_mn4m86sFNd1s05qn9o1_500.gif

Only on xbox though. I cant go to jail....

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Make sure yall click on the link in the first post. U gotta request an invite on the social club site and then I can add u to the crew

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Whut up Squad^ put me down..after 4years it's on again. 360 tag Djdvs73

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I'm down...LoudPack420
Xbox gamertag...DaBoss2212

Last edited:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I might have to get a whole separate live account to play wit BGOL

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think I'm Kid_Handsome on PS3. FreshieGreen on Xbox.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All I know is I can't wait I mean on gta4 I am a beast an if anyone wants some let me know lol once apron a time I was 6 on the leader board.mmckinney was a feared name :lol::lol::lol::dance:
Mmckinney is my Xbox gamer tag

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

shoudla named it something other than bgol so u could invite people without inviting them here...

my 13 yr old cousin is a bad mf on gta4 but his lil smart ass will find his way to bgol.us within 12 hrs of signing up. fuck tht...

first question will be whats b-g-o-l...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Subbed...def down..

Spyda705 on xbox...:yes:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

shoudla named it something other than bgol so u could invite people without inviting them here...

my 13 yr old cousin is a bad mf on gta4 but his lil smart ass will find his way to bgol.us within 12 hrs of signing up. fuck tht...

I feel u, but this is bgol so its only right that was the name. Theres a way to invite other people if u got a certain rank in the crew. I can promote others so they can send invites too, but this should be for the fam on the board mostly

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Yeah another Shady lol

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor

PSN: scarf7ce

Note that Online dont hit till October but I am actively gathering my gang now. I have a question for the fam----> Anyone know where I can reserve the collector's edition?? Gamestop claims they sold out!! :angry:

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yeah i already got a crew.............get with us or get fucked up

NiiceDay2Diie is that tag xbox360

K

kwazdog

Agents > Bgol :rolleyes::yes:

But I'll sign up later today, but I'm already part of a major crew from max payne 3. I hope you guys know what ur really signing up for!! Lol. Some of these long existing crews mean serious biz. Watch out for XDAM crew, sawed off shotguns and mofos with invisibility mods! Lol.. Smh.

Any seasoned players are welcome to join the agents. We are (at least the last time i checked) the number one private crew on xbl as far as win/loss ratio is concerned. We are a mostly black international crew as well.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol:anyone wants to get messed up on gta4 let me know lol we can get a team death match going..

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Drake the type of nigga that pick up hoes in GTA 4 and drop them off in a better city and say &quot;You don't have to do this&quot;</p>&mdash; James Valentine (@JNeptuneV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JNeptuneV/statuses/370826213146624000">August 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor

psn: chopsdasurgeon85

I signed up with the link provided.... is this strictly for xbox live?