GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just mad a million running survival in the bunker
Took me about a hr and a half

Ima just do that once a day til double xp is over and try to bank about 7 mil (which ain’t shit but 3 super cars or some penthouse accessories)

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say what you want, but I definitely got my money's worth out of this game. I bought it twice (PS3 and then XB1) but with all the DLCs, and mobbing with the squad, it's been worth it. Shit, me and @LSN still fuck shit up on occasion and even Spyda slides through.

I realized the other day how fortunate those servers were back in the day. When we were squad deep, if we had exploding bullets and Oppressors to combat the niggas in Hydras and Lazers, it would've been so much worse. We were already savages terrorizing shit, but those LS streets would've been unbearable for all.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Say what you want, but I definitely got my money's worth out of this game. I bought it twice (PS3 and then XB1) but with all the DLCs, and mobbing with the squad, it's been worth it. Shit, me and @LSN still fuck shit up on occasion and even Spyda slides through.

I realized the other day how fortunate those servers were back in the day. When we were squad deep, if we had exploding bullets and Oppressors to combat the niggas in Hydras and Lazers, it would've been so much worse. We were already savages terrorizing shit, but those LS streets would've been unbearable for all.
Man look...
If this shit was available like it is now I'd have twice as many kills

And I think I'm in jail... that's why I hadn't been on in a while... and I forgot the password to them accounts @Slympickens82 gave me... I'll check it in a few to see what's up... I'm recovering from the gym right now...

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man look...
If this shit was available like it is now I'd have twice as many kills

And I think I'm in jail... that's why I hadn't been on in a while... and I forgot the password to them accounts @Slympickens82 gave me... I'll check it in a few to see what's up... I'm recovering from the gym right now...

Legitimately, the only thing niggas could ever do was get tanks and jets. Once we figured out how to fuck up the tanks, it was just jets. Cousl you imagine someone getting a jet only for one of us to snipe that bitch down or use the orbital glitch and pop back on the server. Shit would've been UGLY

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Legitimately, the only thing niggas could ever do was get tanks and jets. Once we figured out how to fuck up the tanks, it was just jets. Cousl you imagine someone getting a jet only for one of us to snipe that bitch down or use the orbital glitch and pop back on the server. Shit would've been UGLY
Y’all gotta think about this for a minute. We use to actually set fucking trips for tanks Lolololol the ingenuity it took to pull some of that shit off is hilarious now that I look back on it.

damn wonder if slim can get me a Xbox account with 1 gazillion dollars I still be on playing

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I hope GTA 6 has multiple cities and cross platform play. That way we can pick whichever cities we want to run online. Join up with other like minded groups and prevent cac dots from gentrifying the online streets. I say drive them all out the cities on the next game :lol: . Which ever cities the black players want we will run them and allow zero online gentrification. If they pick a city we take that bitch from them. Let them bitches be safe in the online sundown town areas of the map. :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I hope GTA 6 has multiple cities and cross platform play. That way we can pick whichever cities we want to run online. Join up with other like minded groups and prevent cac dots from gentrifying the online streets. I say drive them all out the cities on the next game :lol: . Which ever cities the black players want we will run them and allow zero online gentrification. If they pick a city we take that bitch from them. Let them bitches be safe in the online sundown town areas of the map. :lol:

Man, you’ll have a goddamn online race war if that were allowed. It’s damn near like that already.

Rockstar would love it!

spider705

BGOL Investor
Y’all gotta think about this for a minute. We use to actually set fucking trips for tanks Lolololol the ingenuity it took to pull some of that shit off is hilarious now that I look back on it.
Bro I made training videos... :lol:
TRAINING VIDEOS

We was mad organized... calling out positions... had a answer for every scenario... you couldn't snipe from rooftops against us... had all the "slick spots" to get you down... tanks was pointless... jets was pointless once we got izzy... when we wanted to we OWNED lobbies...

It got to a point where we'd do "shirts vs skins" just to stay sharp...

damn wonder if slim can get me a Xbox account with 1 gazillion dollars I still be on playing

I got an account slym gave me that has to have at least 8 or 900 million dollars on it but neither of us can remember the password :smh:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya'll got videos I can watch? I played with ya'll for a little bit a few years back on xbox before I sold it smh? My mistake....

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That tank trap at the compound, err, I mean bompound, was genius. Stupid ass come up the ramp to drive over 5 stickies. Idiot would blow up and leave the server..

The Jerry can blowing up the cars was fun as fuck too. 3 niggas keep the person occupied while the rest Jerry can their car or cargobob it to a skyscraper. Good Lord, we were assholes lol

spider705

BGOL Investor
ya'll got videos I can watch? I played with ya'll for a little bit a few years back on xbox before I sold it smh? My mistake....
I think the little training vids I made were on dailymotion... and I have no clue if that shit is still there, my user name, anything

spider705

BGOL Investor
Wasn't my best kills but some of the edits and the frame transition timing I loved...

I did little things... like when buddy said he turned dude to a ghost I had somebody I had killed so much he went passive (ghost mode)

When he said he December I had killing in the snow...

That very first kill was on a dude named chino anthrax. Somehow I got his YouTube name or personal email address and sent him a link to this video... buddy was PISSED. He added me to his friends list and would follow me into lobbies for get back

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
The "Hell Nah to the Nah Nah Nah" video is fucking CLASSIC

The nigga stacking the harmonies at the end when he breaks it down, that shit always gets me lol

R.I.P. my nigga Bishop Bullwinkle, he passed a few months ago

The song was perfect for the clips because most of them were clips where I (or crew) almost got killed and I would be like "hell naw!"

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I miss making videos. That's why I'm mad Red Dead Online never popped. I wanted to make at least two Western videos.

My first video I was gone pull out the Johnnie Taylor on 'em, my cowboy name was gone be Fass Black, I was gone bring back my gold horse from story mode, Goldie The Mack, the shit was gone be lit.

Then my second video, I was gone do UGK "Da Game Been Good To Me" cuz it got them Western style guitar strumming on it and shit

Never happened. RDO fucking dead on arrival.

I wanna make one more video for GTA V.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I miss making videos. That's why I'm mad Red Dead Online never popped. I wanted to make at least two Western videos.

My first video I was gone pull out the Johnnie Taylor on 'em, my cowboy name was gone be Fass Black, I was gone bring back my gold horse from story mode, Goldie The Mack, the shit was gone be lit.

Then my second video, I was gone do UGK "Da Game Been Good To Me" cuz it got them Western style guitar strumming on it and shit

Never happened. RDO fucking dead on arrival.

I wanna make one more video for GTA V.

I've been wanting to do the same... I was just gonna drop a vid one day just for the fuck of it...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
New music on the way.

just found out about this...full track list...
  • 01 Megan Thee Stallion: “Cash Shit” [ft. DaBaby]
  • 02 Freddie Gibbs / Madlib: “Crime Pays”
  • 03 Skepta: “Greaze Mode” [ft. Nafe Smalls]
  • 04 Pop Smoke: “100K on the Coupe”
  • 05 slowthai: “I Need”
  • 06 Danny Brown: “Dance in the Water”
  • 07 Egyptian Lover: “Everything She Wants”
  • 08 Burna Boy: “Killin Dem”
  • 09 Skepta / AJ Tracey: “Kiss & Tell”
  • 10 D Block Europe: “Kitchen Kingz”
  • 11 JME: “Knock Your Block Off” [ft. Giggs]
  • 12 Travis Scott: "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM”
  • 13 Yung Thug: “Hot" (Remix) [ft. Gunna and Travis Scott]
  • 14 DaBaby: “Popstar” [ft. Kevin Gates]
  • 15 Kranium: “Money in the Bank” [ft. AJ Tracey]
  • 16 J Hus: “Must Be”
  • 17 Baauer / Channel Tres: “Ready to Go” [ft. Danny Brown]
  • 18 D Double E / Watch the Ride: “Original Format” [ft. DJ Die and Dismantle DJ Randall]
  • 19 Shoreline Mafia: “Wings”
  • 20 Alkaline: “With the Thing”
  • 21 Headie One: “Back to Basics (Floating Points Remix)” [ft. Skepta]
  • 22 City Girls: “Act Up”
  • 23 Denzel Curry / YBN Cordae: “Al1enZ”
  • 24 Koffee: “W” [ft. Gunna]
  • 25 DaBaby : “BOP”
  • 26 Naira Marley: “Opotoyi (Marlians)”
  • 27 ScHoolboy Q: “Numb Numb Juice”
  • 28 Essie Gang: “Pattern Chanel” [ft. SQ Diesel]

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I be seeing y’all jumping on a lot recently...but literally all of my characters are in bad sport thanks to that oppressor 2 and R* penalizing me for blowing up vehicles that were trying to blow me up lol...my OG character has 3.5 years...my bloody freddy character gets out today/tomorrow but I’m down to my last million so that character will be dead ass broke after 1-2 more lobby sessions lol...I’ll only have one character left that won’t be in bad sport after that...that character gets out in a week or 2

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I be seeing y’all jumping on a lot recently...but literally all of my characters are in bad sport thanks to that oppressor 2 and R* penalizing me for blowing up vehicles that were trying to blow me up lol...my OG character has 3.5 years...my bloody freddy character gets out today/tomorrow but I’m down to my last million so that character will be dead ass broke after 1-2 more lobby sessions lol...I’ll only have one character left that won’t be in bad sport after that...that character gets out in a week or 2
Well you may finally have to run some missions. There heists so if you gonna do anything those are the way to go. Being a killer ain't cheap.