GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

That must've been what these hackers were using in the 360 days, or some shit like that.

Muthafuckas had fire coming out the streets and UFO ships falling out the sky. Million dollar bounties. Negative bounties that took money.

I think I had like 9 figures legit from the challenges, and then the hackers came and upped that shit to 2 billion dollars, Rockstar did the sweep took all that, then I got it all back when I transfered to the Xbox One.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
That must've been what these hackers were using in the 360 days, or some shit like that.

Muthafuckas had fire coming out the streets and UFO ships falling out the sky. Million dollar bounties. Negative bounties that took money.

I think I had like 9 figures legit from the challenges, and then the hackers came and upped that shit to 2 billion dollars, Rockstar did the sweep took all that, then I got it all back when I transfered to the Xbox One.

those million $$$ bounty lobbies were fun lmao

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
playing the shit last weekend it’s quiet as kept the radio stations/songs were a huge part of GTA V/online...don’t know how RDR2 is gonna go about incorporating music in the game

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man I tried to play the last few times I kept going lobby to lobby to lobby and I'd get nothing... All were dead

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was on 2 days ago, it was 3 people in the lobbies at most. Alot of folks just got bored of it.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I was on 2 days ago, it was 3 people in the lobbies at most. Alot of folks just got bored of it.
I kept finding full lobbies, but nothing was popping. Everything is so spread out now....

Everybody concern is making money... Just people grinding... Nightclub activities, gun running, car delivery, flying activities... Giving us so much and paying so little killed online... You do hard ass missions and don't even get a million dollar payout, then go look at the newest supercar and see it costs over a million to purchase and that's BEFORE upgrades...

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kept finding full lobbies, but nothing was popping. Everything is so spread out now....

Everybody concern is making money... Just people grinding... Nightclub activities, gun running, car delivery, flying activities... Giving us so much and paying so little killed online... You do hard ass missions and don't even get a million dollar payout, then go look at the newest supercar and see it costs over a million to purchase and that's BEFORE upgrades...

That's true either they grinding to come up or they cheaters running hacks to kill everyone.

Also alot of clicks on there now, everyone is online jsut hanging out with their friends, no killing anyone. I think GTA realized they priced everything so high and people have to grab so much.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's true either they grinding to come up or they cheaters running hacks to kill everyone.

Also alot of clicks on there now, everyone is online jsut hanging out with their friends, no killing anyone. I think GTA realized they priced everything so high and people have to grab so much.

I can’t even find lobbies to get In I ain’t played in months

I’m about to start my own fight club because red dead online is boring as fuck to me

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

I’m about to start my own fight club because red dead online is boring as fuck to me
Lol i turned that shit on last night. Didn't know where the hell i was, nigga needed to eat and i'm like fuck it i'm just go play 2k

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Hell yeah RDO boring as fuck.

Ain't nobody trying to get online just to hunt and fish. I didn't even do that shit in story.

And traveling everywhere by horse is not the biz.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I kinda figured this shit was going to be a hard sell as far as the online aspect go. I told my friends the same shit months before it came out that it’s going to be a big difference between riding horses and pushing the newest finest automobile. Not saying that it can’t get interesting down the line but as of right now it’s a NO for me dog. Funny shit is I ain’t even played it I was watching one of my friends play it and I was falling asleep watching it.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Unless they can figure out a way to make online posse/story driven Rockstar would do better investing more into John's story, what happened while they were on Guarma, the Indians, etc...

I have really tried to get things going in online play but I am finding it difficult to do. I don't mind playing, but I get bored quickly, having to ride seemingly FOREVER from town to town, event to event, etc.

lexdiamonnyc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unless they can figure out a way to make online posse/story driven Rockstar would do better investing more into John's story, what happened while they were on Guarma, the Indians, etc...

I have really tried to get things going in online play but I am finding it difficult to do. I don't mind playing, but I get bored quickly, having to ride seemingly FOREVER from town to town, event to event, etc.
agreed, they need to add the offline activities onto online.....bank robberies, stage coach hold ups, train robberies, kidnappings.......add legendary animals, crafting, etc... lower the levels at which all items are available!!!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah RDO boring as fuck.

Ain't nobody trying to get online just to hunt and fish. I didn't even do that shit in story.

And traveling everywhere by horse is not the biz.

Yea I kinda figured this shit was going to be a hard sell as far as the online aspect go. I told my friends the same shit months before it came out that it’s going to be a big difference between riding horses and pushing the newest finest automobile. Not saying that it can’t get interesting down the line but as of right now it’s a NO for me dog. Funny shit is I ain’t even played it I was watching one of my friends play it and I was falling asleep watching it.
finally people saying the same thing i said about this game.this game is boring as heck.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo @LSN that lobby was fun as fuck this morning. Only hopped on bc I saw you on, but it was worth it. You had niggas HEATED.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yo @LSN that lobby was fun as fuck this morning. Only hopped on bc I saw you on, but it was worth it. You had niggas HEATED.

yo that was a sick ass run man...I think I ended up putting in 9 hours...that “moose” dude sent me a message whining saying I was killing him for 6 hours straight lol...didn’t realize how much time had passed...game is still fun :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo that was a sick ass run man...I think I ended up putting in 9 hours...that “moose” dude sent me a message whining saying I was killing him for 6 hours straight lol...didn’t realize how much time had passed...game is still fun :lol:

He sent me the same message. The guy he was running with said he was gonna hack my account. He was big mad. That one crew that did the Stand Your Ground was deep as fuck

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
He sent me the same message. The guy he was running with said he was gonna hack my account. He was big mad. That one crew that did the Stand Your Ground was deep as fuck

I didn’t know R* allowed ppl to have that many in a gang...had to be 6-8 of em