GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Am I the only one who might skip the RDR2 story and wait for the online shit?

They trying to make the shit too realistic.

In between a bunch of "go here and kill this guy/steal this shit" missions, I gotta worry about stains on my shirt and shit.

I’m do what I did w/ GTA V...play it enough to get the hang of it til online drops...I been tired of jumping thru R* mission hoops since san andreas...endless random spawning NPCs shooting magic bullets? been over it

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I’m do what I did w/ GTA V...play it enough to get the hang of it til online drops...I been tired of jumping thru R* mission hoops since san andreas...endless random spawning NPCs shooting magic bullets? been over it

Ok, I'm doing the same.

I didn't even finish RDR on the 360. Youtubed the ending.

I bought it again when it was on sale a few weeks ago, tried to play it again, see if I could run thru it - I was bored as FUCK. Travel 10 minutes on horseback to finish a mission, then ride 10 more minutes back to the city, just to start another mission where I got to travel 15 minutes to an even further place on horseback. And I still hate the random ass rabid ass animals.

I gotta deal with that and keep track of my hat and treat my horse good?

I'm straight on all of that.

That was the problem with GTA 4, they tried to put too much real-life shit in there.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ok, I'm doing the same.

I bought it again when it was on sale a few weeks ago, tried to play it again, see if I could run thru it - I was bored as FUCK. Travel 10 minutes on horseback to finish a mission, then ride 10 more minutes back to the city, just to start another mission where I got to travel 15 minutes to an even further place on horseback. And I still hate the random ass rabid ass animals.

That was the problem with GTA 4, they tried to put too much real-life shit in there.

This whole post...
:lol:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Ok, I'm doing the same.

R* bread and butter essentially is and always will be open world sand box. Do the story if you want and learn the gameplay mechanics or just raise hell.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Give me my goddamn Cowboy Simulator. I'll be actual drinking while virtual fishing. I've soured on Rockstar's online bullshit. I'm good on 50 versions of the same adversary mode and donkey races. IF they bring back the assets to recreate the Buffalo Soldier character in online I'm all in tho. :lol:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Give me my goddamn Cowboy Simulator. I'll be actual drinking while virtual fishing. I've soured on Rockstar's online bullshit. I'm good on 50 versions of the same adversary mode and donkey races. IF they bring back the assets to recreate the Buffalo Soldier character in online I'm all in tho. :lol:

Donkey races....

:roflmao:

spider705

BGOL Investor
And don't let that nigga lie to you mufucca always come around me with guns drawn...

Like with your boy automagic when you said he was cool I ran right past him no issues. This cat on the corner dancing back n forth lining up a rocket... So I backed up, pulled up the shotty and got ready for the funk

spider705

BGOL Investor
I dunno when but one night last week we was all in a lobby.... bathsalt and his boys had dq, slick and sabo heated. So I came thru and was evening the score. Them niggas ran to the rooftop of that hospital by lsc. So I tell y'all all the time if you see they body on the thermal scope pull the trigger cuz you might get the kill. In this instance two of his boys was standing next to a deluxo and I hit that, it blew up and killed them both. Then I registered as a CEO, teleported to my Bunker, hit bathsalt with a orbital cannon because he was hiding on another roof. Him and his boys hit me with 3 orbital cannons in a row they was so mad.

Then I dipped because I promised my kids ice cream. He been heated ever since.

So tonight when I seen him dancing on on a corner trying to shoot a rpg I hit him face first with a exploding shotgun round. He got a couple bs kills on me and one sniper kill that was just CRAZY good, but he fucked up judging the map and I got two in a row on him, putting me up 5-4.

I wanted to stay there n fight but he dipped and I'm not chasing nobody. So because he ran I went to my Bunker and hit him with the orbital cannon....

Then turned the Xbox OFF

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I dunno when but one night last week we was all in a lobby.... bathsalt and his boys had dq, slick and sabo heated. So I came thru and was evening the score. Them niggas ran to the rooftop of that hospital by lsc. So I tell y'all all the time if you see they body on the thermal scope pull the trigger cuz you might get the kill. In this instance two of his boys was standing next to a deluxo and I hit that, it blew up and killed them both. Then I registered as a CEO, teleported to my Bunker, hit bathsalt with a orbital cannon because he was hiding on another roof. Him and his boys hit me with 3 orbital cannons in a row they was so mad.

So tonight when I seen him dancing on on a corner trying to shoot a rpg I hit him face first with a exploding shotgun round. He got a couple bs kills on me and one sniper kill that was just CRAZY good, but he fucked up judging the map and I got two in a row on him, putting me up 5-4.

I wanted to stay there n fight but he dipped and I'm not chasing nobody. So because he ran I went to my Bunker and hit him with the orbital cannon....

Then turned the Xbox OFF

I still owe DQ and the little lightskin nigga a couple kills lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Then turned the Xbox OFF

BGOL over everything. I keep telling niggas in my friends list to stay the fuck from away from yall. Some listen and go to Blaine. Some die.

:roflmao3:

spider705

BGOL Investor
BGOL over everything. I keep telling niggas in my friends list to stay the fuck from away from yall. Some listen and go to Blaine. Some die.

:roflmao3:
He in his feelings... He message me n shit always got something to say... "I'm better than you.... You're trash.... 1v1 me rng no explosives..." Just random bullshit. I'm like, just play the game bro it ain't that serious :dunno:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
He in his feelings... He message me n shit always got something to say... "I'm better than you.... You're trash.... 1v1 me rng no explosives..." Just random bullshit. I'm like, just play the game bro it ain't that serious :dunno:

I wonder if it’s the same guy that I didn’t know was his peeps that I ended up reporting lol...I served him during a session and dude sent a message cursing me out...I included in the report that my children use my xbox and saw the message lmao

spider705

BGOL Investor
I wonder if it’s the same guy that I didn’t know was his peeps that I ended up reporting lol...I served him during a session and dude sent a message cursing me out...I included in the report that my children use my xbox and saw the message lmao
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reactions: LSN

spider705

BGOL Investor
One of the dudes in his crew got a real fucked up user name, like booty scratcher or something like that...sabo kept saying his name I was like "bruh you really gone sit here and keep saying that name? Call the nigga scratch or something man..."

Then slick kept trying to get killa to join up and get in the lobby but he kept saying Grand theft weak and he refused... So slick got mad and was like "nigga you only saying that cuz you broke and aint got shit! No bread having ass nigga" then they argued back n forth for a minute...

Then sabo start holding a full blown conversation with himself because he was getting smashed.... "The sabo don't got none of these good guns...sab can't get no kills... These niggas got exploding bullets and sabo got a pea shooter.... Shit sabo just get on to drive the cars and look at shit..." Then 5 minutes later nigga was KNOCKED OUT sleep, snoring on the mic n shit...

I swear them niggas have me ROLLING every time I get in they party :roflmao3:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
One of the dudes in his crew got a real fucked up user name, like booty scratcher or something like that...sabo kept saying his name I was like "bruh you really gone sit here and keep saying that name? Call the nigga scratch or something man..."

Then slick kept trying to get killa to join up and get in the lobby but he kept saying Grand theft weak and he refused... So slick got mad and was like "nigga you only saying that cuz you broke and aint got shit! No bread having ass nigga" then they argued back n forth for a minute...

Then sabo start holding a full blown conversation with himself because he was getting smashed.... "The sabo don't got none of these good guns...sab can't get no kills... These niggas got exploding bullets and sabo got a pea shooter.... Shit sabo just get on to drive the cars and look at shit..." Then 5 minutes later nigga was KNOCKED OUT sleep, snoring on the mic n shit...

Been trying to tell ya'll about Camp party chat, them niggas have the most epic conversations ever had, real shit lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:roflmao:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Been trying to tell ya'll about Camp party chat, them niggas have the most epic conversations ever had, real shit lol
Nah man...Two conversations I'll NEVER forget on the Xbox

- Shaved coconuts
- Wolf killing that mouse

Both of them shits had my chest hurting I was laughing so hard