GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

K

kwazdog

Re: GTA V - Official BGOL Crew Register & Signup

Join the crew TribeLife. One of the BGOL crew members made his own crew and sent me a message over 360 saying the first 10 to 15 people who join up will be high rank members of the crew.

Cats are gonna get bodied giving away ranking like that.. That shit should be earned.

K

kwazdog

I guess it will come down to specialty skills. Such as the ability to drive getaway on missions and losing the pigs, flying and air support ability, and not to mention being a serious killing machine. Those skills are very valuable and should help in ranking. I guess a series of contests within the clans on both systems(xboxlive/psn) will determine who goes where...I think your chances may be better on psn to have higher rank due to the fact that the majority seems to be on xboxlive.

10 more days

From what I've seen in my crew it's based on loyalty, frequency of play and then skill. I could be at least a lieutenant if i asked but there have been periods where I haven't played max payne for months. For now I'm fine with being a rep despite being one of the to players in the crew.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Cats are gonna get bodied giving away ranking like that.. That shit should be earned.

I think he's just trying to get people to join the crew to start up. The majority of my friends list are 2K players. GTA online goes live the same day NBA 2K14 drops. Im more excited for 2K.

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Figured I'd bump this since we are about a week away from the game dropping. I edited a couple things in the first post just to add some info to help clear things up a bit. chrislee and others, good lookin out on keepin this thread fresh with info. There's a limit of 300 people in the crew, for those that was wondering. i thought there wasnt a limit but it turns out there is. :dance::dance:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Figured I'd bump this since we are about a week away from the game dropping. I edited a couple things in the first post just to add some info to help clear things up a bit. chrislee and others, good lookin out on keepin this thread fresh with info. There's a limit of 300 people in the crew, for those that was wondering. i thought there wasnt a limit but it turns out there is. :dance::dance:

You need to specify what system you're going to be playing on. Majority of the people who posted in here said they were getting GTA for the 360. Can't leave the PS3 fam out. Maybe make one of your lieutenant a PS3 player and ley them handle what goes on in the PS3 branch.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

64 GTA Online Facts You Need To Know Part 2

Cmike2

Support BGOL
Registered

couple questions:

1. what system are you guys playing for this social club?

2. when you sign up and select a user name, can that name be different from you psn or xbox user name????

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Grand Theft Auto Online Details Revealed

- Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies told the latest issue of Game Informer, lending credence to the notion that other famous GTA locales like Liberty City will one day be available in GTA Online.

- For starters, over 500 missions will be available in GTA Online when it launches, some of which can be completed solo while others will require you to team up. All of them take prior to the start of the single-player game, meaning some familiar faces will make an appearance. If you make friends with the right people you'll also be granted bonuses (for example, biker gangs may offer mission support or a hacker can hide you on the radar in multiplayer matches).

- Pretty much all activities from the single-player campaign will be available online including "heists, missions, robberies, assaulting gang hideouts, hijacking armored vehicles, races" along with "tennis, golf and base jumping". In terms of the ones on offer, they'll change regularly as they're controlled via Rockstar's Social Club. After you've completed a task, your crew leader will decide who keeps the loot while you're guaranteed to receive Reputation Points and cash rewards.
- The point of the game is to amass heaps of cash and buy assets such as cars and houses; houses will have space for storing cars, with cheap ones offering two garage spaces compared to expensive penthouses holding ten. You'll want to visit ATMs often too, as rival players can kill you and take any cash you have on you at the time. If you're unlucky enough to be robbed though, you can put a bounty on the perpetrator's head in a bid to get some revenge.

the_future420 don't try any slick shit with us bout the loot.:hmm:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

GTA Online: 10 Crazy, Awesome Things We Say & Did

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Grand Theft Auto Online Details Revealed

the_future420 don't try any slick shit with us bout the loot.:hmm:

:lol: This is my first time hearing that the crew leader decides who gets the loot. in the previews that i saw, they said they the person that actaully gets the cash from the teller is the person who decides how to split it :dunno:

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I went in and accepted about 10 more requests for the crew so check to make sure you're in

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

You need to specify what system you're going to be playing on. Majority of the people who posted in here said they were getting GTA for the 360. Can't leave the PS3 fam out. Maybe make one of your lieutenant a PS3 player and ley them handle what goes on in the PS3 branch.

You have my vote and support to be the PSN commander chrislee if such a position is indeed granted by the_future420.:cool:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Anybody tried to link their XBOX Live accounts to the crew yet?

I just tried it but it didn't work.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I went in and accepted about 10 more requests for the crew so check to make sure you're in

Forgot those of you who request to join, you have to accept the invite to the crew that why the new members aren't showing up.

Amazon was like $59 last week for the immediate code shit :smh:

Did you check Ebay?

Stalk for Deals and Get Social Self Respect at Lifeinvader.com
16869lt.jpg

The reason the world never gets anything done any more.

Get Social Self Respect™ on the Lifeinvader network. Stalk some new friends from Los Santos and Blaine County as well as some of your favorite local brands, shops and services to get special exclusive offers now at www.lifeinvader.com.

Your first haircut, tatoo, & paint job will be free. You'll get 10% off on other ofers for stalking them.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

I plan on being the Slim Charles of the crew :yes:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Make sure you link your gamer tag if you haven't yet and accept invites when you get them. My PSN tag is Ebon-Twilight777 if anybody wants to add me as a friend in Socialclub.

Glad to see more PSN gamer tags:cool:. Can't wait until the game goes online to get ignant with the BGOL fam.