GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Re: Gta v - official bgol crew signup

PSN: scarf7ce

Note that Online dont hit till October but I am actively gathering my gang now. I have a question for the fam----> Anyone know where I can reserve the collector's edition?? Gamestop claims they sold out!! :angry:

Try Best Buy. if they don't have any then try Amazon.

Fuck it.....ill be on at midnight of the 17th

Xbox cookie757nupe

The OP may need to edit his original post. GTA Online dosen't go live till Oct 1st.

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered

So the crew leader has the power to tell niggas what to do.....hmmmmm. I might sign up. I don't trust niggas with video game power.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

man my niggaz being flaky doe im down to run some shit if you on that xbox 360

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BreedloveDMT.

They never even asked me for my Xbox/PS3 info. How does this shit work?

K

kwazdog

Damn yall rolling deep.

Can you be in more than one crew? I wan't to set one up with the guys on my friends list.
In max payne it's been 5 crews max. The only catch is if you are in two rival crews you are liable to get booted by one or the other (conflict of intrest). Its better to be loyal to one active crew than a bunch of random crews. Some players get tossed around from crew to crew like hoes because they can't get along with the leaders or flat out suck. My crew leader is a massive shit talker but it don't bother me because I usually play well. I'm entertained by all the rivalry.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

BreedloveDMT.

They never even asked me for my Xbox/PS3 info. How does this shit work?

This.

Is it necessary to link your account from the website? I tried but the site was shut down for repairs. I will try again later.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Drake the type of nigga that pick up hoes in GTA 4 and drop them off in a better city and say &quot;You don't have to do this&quot;</p>&mdash; James Valentine (@JNeptuneV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JNeptuneV/statuses/370826213146624000">August 23, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:lol::lol:

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

This.

Is it necessary to link your account from the website? I tried but the site was shut down for repairs. I will try again later.

Yeah you gotta link your account so when you play the game and login your crew will already be there (I'm assuming this is how it works but the game aint out yet). If you played any other Rockstar game online before then your shit is probably already linked up, but for those that haven't once you logged into the social club site go to

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/linkedaccounts

and link your 360 gamertag or PSN username to your profile.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So most of BGOL own an XBOX 360? I'm trying to figure out which console to buy so I could play GTA 5.

K

kwazdog

im bout to be on my man kwaz squad.
im like a modern day leroy jenkins.

:D

Ive been promoted to a representative rank in my crew so I will have some power. If you guys join pm me your Xbl tag and bgol name so I know who y'all are. If the game allows me to break bread and give money, bgol cats will get first preference over other new players, but skill will be considered as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered

:D

Ive been promoted to a representative rank in my crew so I will have some power. If you guys join pm me your Xbl tag and bgol name so I know who y'all are. If the game allows me to break bread and give money, bgol cats will get first preference over other new players.

bet, where do i sign up?
leeeroyyyyy

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

im bout to be on my man kwaz squad.
im like a modern day leroy jenkins.

That's reason to kick your ass off the crew right there. Running into the heists early in shit:smh:

So most of BGOL own an XBOX 360? I'm trying to figure out which console to buy so I could play GTA 5.

GTA 5 requires 8GB of space so buy a Xbox with enough space. Xbox are giving away two free games a month ( 1st & 15th )
for those with Xbox gold accounts so you may as well get a drive with 120GB space.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Somebody posted this the other day

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBKSN8M/?tag=vp314-20

That's a PS3 500GB w/ GTA 5 for $269.99. Is it worth it?

I would say yes. A new 360 with enough drive space plus the $60gold member ship ( you can find some cheaper gold memberships on amazon ) you need just to play online & the $60 GTA 5 would be cheaper.

You will have to buy a head set for the PS3 to talk with people online though.

The online gaming community is larger on Xbox so it's up to you.

25 Confirmed Facts For GTA Online

12 More Confirmed Facts For GTA Online

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

Don't forget to link your accounts fam.

Also to the OP just in case you spend most of the time on Xbox live please make sure the PSN division of the group get it in also.

To anyone else looking to start a group on PSN or know of black groups please share. I want don't want to play with racist as CAC's.

16 more days.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

I am going to join some Chicago crews as well. This game should be fun for city bragging rights.

Can't wait to :beatyourass::gun03::gun05::gun06: on all you other bustas city crews. Don't care if you are another midwest city, an east coast stomping city, dirty souf city, or west coast city. You all will respect Chicago on GTA V:yes:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Don't forget to link your accounts fam.

Also to the OP just in case you spend most of the time on Xbox live please make sure the PSN division of the group get it in also.

To anyone else looking to start a group on PSN or know of black groups please share. I want don't want to play with racist as CAC's.

16 more days.

The OP needs to remake this thread and put in the title register & signup. People still haven't linked their account let. Not counting the people posting in here more than once thats about 40 or so replies and only 27 members.

I was letting people know about making a crew on my friends list today. One of my boys told me he was already in one called Taylor Gang. I looked it up and they have about 40 members & I think it was open to join or maybe you had to request a invite. I would join his crew but I was talking shit about BGOL was gonna put their asses down.

geist

Star
Registered

Bgol has some pretty beast squads. Not sure which system I'm getting this for, but it's my last game for this gen.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor

The OP needs to remake this thread and put in the title register & signup. People still haven't linked their account let. Not counting the people posting in here more than once thats about 40 or so replies and only 27 members.

Bump. 11 more days that is less than 2 weeks:yes:

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered

I should be signed in with the invite.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Duh Ghost

Coach K

Random Hero
Registered
In there like swimwear. How can I be a commissioner though is the real question?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Re: GTA V - Official BGOL Crew Register & Signup

In there like swimwear. How can I be a commissioner though is the real question?

I guess it will come down to specialty skills. Such as the ability to drive getaway on missions and losing the pigs, flying and air support ability, and not to mention being a serious killing machine. Those skills are very valuable and should help in ranking. I guess a series of contests within the clans on both systems(xboxlive/psn) will determine who goes where...I think your chances may be better on psn to have higher rank due to the fact that the majority seems to be on xboxlive.

10 more days

junyloko

International
International Member
I linked my psn account to my name.
I just can't wait :dance:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Re: GTA V - Official BGOL Crew Register & Signup

Join the crew TribeLife. One of the BGOL crew members made his own crew and sent me a message over 360 saying the first 10 to 15 people who join up will be high rank members of the crew.