Grown Man Talk: What attracts women the most? LOOKS vs. CHARM vs. MONEY?

What do YOU think attracts women the MOST to you?

• Total voters

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Thread ressurection!!!!

*two cents*
lol

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a topic of conversation today...

What do you feel MOST attracts women TO YOU?

Your LOOKS?

Your CHARM/Sense of Humor?

Your INTELLECT?

Your MONEY/OCCUPATION?

Sidebar:
Do YOU feel being Black has HELPED you attract more women???
Anything bro anything; women are attracted to anything that a man puts out; doesn't matter what it is; so that let's me believe that it's the energy behind what a man puts out that attracts the woman; no matter what he puts out, personality, money, fame, looks, charm, charisma, attitude, etc etc ;the woman will notice feel and or be touch by the energy behind it!!

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We are living in a very looks focused society, Women love confidence and they like a dude to smell good. Charm goes a long way to and height helps, I can't recall how many women have said height is important. You always see shorter dudes always hand cuffing their chicks a little hard, because their women are locking eyes will taller dudes. :lol::lol::lol:. Women are just like dudes, just the way we look at ass and tits, they are looking at whatever body part they desire but they aren't as obvious with their shit.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money and power.

If you got money and power, you can be 100 years old, and near blind and deaf, still can get bitches.

If you have money, even without power, your women only age if you want them to.

Don't have to be filthy rich to fuck fly women locally or internationally, just have a decent amount of disposable income and confidence.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Wow...really?

You Mean An Average Guy Makes You Smile Unexpectedly In The Supermarket Gets More Attention Then The Idris Elba looking dude with the foreign car in the parking lot?

Idris isn't handsome to me. He is sexy though, and there is a difference. Looks will get my attention, but they won't keep it. An attractive looking person can become repulsive once you get to know them, and an ugly person can become sexy. Money means nothing if you aren't generous with it.

I'd much rather be sound someone I like and enjoy being with. Now if the goal is to impress other people or make them jealous, then rich eye candy will do the trick. If the goal is for me to be happy day in and day out, then those are nice accessories, but not the main outfit. Or rather they are dessert, not the main course.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Idris isn't handsome to me. He is sexy though, and there is a difference. Looks will get my attention, but they won't keep it. An attractive looking person can become repulsive once you get to know them, and an ugly person can become sexy. Money means nothing if you aren't generous with it.

I'd much rather be sound someone I like and enjoy being with. Now if the goal is to impress other people or make them jealous, then rich eye candy will do the trick. If the goal is for me to be happy day in and day out, then those are nice accessories, but not the main outfit. Or rather they are dessert, not the main course.

I can taste that honeysuckle on my tongue.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
We are living in a very looks focused society, Women love confidence and they like a dude to smell good. Charm goes a long way to and height helps, I can't recall how many women have said height is important. You always see shorter dudes always hand cuffing their chicks a little hard, because their women are locking eyes will taller dudes. :lol::lol::lol:. Women are just like dudes, just the way we look at ass and tits, they are looking at whatever body part they desire but they aren't as obvious with their shit.

Sometimes the woman isnt locking eyes with the taller guy who looks better. Sometimes she's locking eyes with the guy who has the power to upgrade his woman's lifestyle. Height helps and increases your odds, but in the end its all about money and resources....and this is coming from a guy who is over 6"

Lifestyle is everything. This is how regular chicks end up giving pussy to the married man, in pursuit of one day getting that #1 spot in his life, because the wife gets the fringe benefits behind being in that position. I once worked with a chick who had a dude that was deemed attractive by all the women in her social circle, but the irony is she was still getting her back blown out by the regional manager a few counties away. How does a man who is considered attractive get cheated on for a dude who is shorter and out of shape?

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
Y'all are lost if you don't realize its all looks. Not just looks but "how" it looks to be with that man. Charm and money gets all sorts of temporary pussy but not dedicated pussy. If Melania Trump needs some dick, she's not asking Donald if there's a beefy alpha-male available. Charm gets old and wears off, money doesn't make a girl wet, looks(smelling good) will have them begging to fuck all the damn time.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scenario: Chick enters a house party, checks out the scene, guys look average, whatever..new faces, whatever. Sits with her girls, they yap it up and the subject of that Maserati parked out front comes up. It belongs to the fat short guy in the red shirt just sold his business. The first nigga she saw when she came in, looked right past him and frankly over him. He owned a school bus company with 45 buses. Minutes later, she is more than friendly when he makes a comment about how good the potato salad is when she was making her plate. She has double D tits, fake eye lashes, and rocks the latest, credit is a lil suspect though, but fat boy is eye hustling.

Scenario: Chick enters a house party, checks out the scene, guys look average, whatever..new faces, whatever. Whaaminute... who is the 6'2" guy. She can tell he works out. No wedding ring, fresh cut, full beard,,,hmmmm. Sits with her girls, they yap it up and the subject of the new guy comes up. They all want a piece. Find out he has 3 kids and two baby mommas and works as a school bus driver. "I'd still fuck him" one says. She the one on the chunky side, but her ass is real nice.

Scenario: Chick enters a house party, checks out the scene, guys look average, whatever..new faces, whatever. Sees no one that excites her. Sits with her girls, they yap it up. "What's to eat I'm hungry" she says. She hits the kitchen with the buffet, couple of guys back there, nothing special to her. She makes her plate, and a guy makes a funny comment about the potato salad. Said it reminded him of Jill Scott song where they put in too many scallions and made the shit lime green. She responds she loves Jill Scott, but giggles, he introduces himself. Average dude, she's an average chick, they both clean, they yap. Finds out he's a College Math professor and she's a H.S. English teacher.

But the question "The Most". It's gonna be looks, cause that's the first thing you see. You don't see a nigga funny, or smart, or rich all the time. But certainly you see a nigga is healthy, clean, well dressed, fit, etc from a distance.

Point of the story..Depends nigga.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charm.....you have to be a charming cocky ass hole with these hoe's,, then when they see your a cocky azz hole then you double down on it....
money and looks dont mean shit if yo charm aint hitting on nothing....yo charm gone tell ah'bitch in my relationships i open's doors for you.. bedroom doors...now hurry up & get in tha car and dont slam my car door....

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Woman are fucking for looks, and then going home to security.

If you don't have looks then she out there fucking someone, but if you don't have security then then she probably not sticking around.

End/

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
There are alot of men who have the looks and even money that are socially awkward. As a result, they often dont get women.

I say personality, social skills, and confidence plays a bigger role than alot of cats think.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends

I know a lot of young single moms who still keep broke and out of shape yet charmful dudes around.

Its the older and mature ones that prefer the looks and money, before they come to the reality they have to settle.