Grown Man Talk: What attracts women the most? LOOKS vs. CHARM vs. MONEY?

What do YOU think attracts women the MOST to you?

• Total voters

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This was a topic of conversation today...

What do you feel MOST attracts women TO YOU?

Your LOOKS?

Your CHARM/Sense of Humor?

Your INTELLECT?

Your MONEY/OCCUPATION?

Sidebar:
Do YOU feel being Black has HELPED you attract more women???

Last edited:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
But what do you think attracts women to YOU in particular?

^ this actually came up more then once:lol:

There are chicks that have liked me based on my looks. I don't think I'm 'THAT' guy. I know I don't have 'universal appeal'...

...but I guess I appeal to who I appeal to.

Hoodrats? Money. I am a square, and we have never meshed well. However, a broke chick ain't gonna turn me away if I'm flashing.

Weird/Nerd chicks? Personality and charm.

Intellectual chicks? Intellect.

To me, I'm like a cross between John Coltrane and Carlton Banks. :lol: Takes a special kind of woman to appreciate the kind of guy I am.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Ask him.

Tamar+Braxton+Tamar+Braxton+Husband+Pose+sjuy2B0r_h6l.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm an intense guy, chicks love that. But the truth is they believe I'm well off. The majority of the time I don't play along.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks Initially then they get to know me & are impressed with my conversation & intellect.

Has being black helped?

I think so...some women have been curious and wanted to test out that myth so id say my skin tone / color had something to do with it.

Never have to flash money at chicks to get their attention. And for that, I'm grateful.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Depends on the woman.

I know women who value each one of those things above the others.

This here...what works for one woman. May not work for another. That why some kats end up playing themselves, when they believe one thing works for all woman.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There are chicks that have liked me based on my looks. I don't think I'm 'THAT' guy. I know I don't have 'universal appeal'...

...but I guess I appeal to who I appeal to.

Hoodrats? Money. I am a square, and we have never meshed well. However, a broke chick ain't gonna turn me away if I'm flashing.

Weird chicks? Personality and charm.

Intellectual chicks? Intellect.

To me, I'm like a cross between John Coltrane and Carlton Banks. :lol: Takes a special kind of woman to appreciate the kind of guy I am.

tumblr_m1z7ame7ip1r7n9qmo1_400.gif

220310johncoltrane.jpg

that will mos def keep em guessing:D

but that is why you are successful

I still think charm and intellect TRUMPS them all in the long run...

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
tumblr_m1z7ame7ip1r7n9qmo1_400.gif

220310johncoltrane.jpg

that will mos def keep em guessing:D

but that is why you are successful

I still think charm and intellect TRUMPS them all in the long run...

...as long as you can keep the bill man off their ass, yes. :lol:

I've seen dudes who had reps for fucking chicks into speaking in tongues get tossed once the money got too low. They may be able to get back in once the money is straight.

A good fucking is too important to human beings to throw away completely/forever, unless they've done the unthinkable. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
...as long as you can keep the bill man off their ass, yes. :lol:

I've seen dudes who had reps for fucking chicks into speaking in tongues get tossed once the money got too low. They may be able to get back in once the money is straight.

A good fucking is too important to human beings to throw away completely/forever, unless they've done the unthinkable. :lol:

This is interesting...

should I have added SEX as an option?

I was assuming you needed one of the four FIRST...

but now a days:lol::lol:

teeswinger

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Looks for me...not to brag but ive fucked chicks just off of them seeing my picture. But i do think for long term relationships you gotta bring more to the table.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I've found that works in almost any situation with any woman is laughter.

If you can keep her smiling and those cheeks hurting, her guard comes down and she's more receptive and feels comfortable around you. My big two are call the double L's...Laughter & Listening.

Too many times niggas mess up by not paying attention during the conversation part and end up trying to much too fast.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
This is interesting...

should I have added SEX as an option?

I was assuming you needed one of the four FIRST...

but now a days:lol::lol:

I will say this...

...money is probably the most universal.

I mean, good looks vary from person to person, race to race, and place to place...

...but money means the same thing damn near anywhere you go.

Of course, there are exceptions ...

...but there is a reason niggas in Atlanta, for instance, will work to have a Mercedes and have no food or furniture in their apartments. :lol:

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
I know hogs who use money to get women, and are completely baffled when chics bounce out for the bartender or the interesting dude that couch hops with no credit.

I know charming mouth piece dudes who's act where's thin ,when chics have to pic them up because they don't have money. Or they just have to many women & the game wears out.

I know 6 pack gym rats who lose chics because they spend more time front of the mirror taking cell phone pics of themselves.

A decent portion of all 3 & you are good.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What I've found that works in almost any situation with any woman is laughter.

If you can keep her smiling and those cheeks hurting, her guard comes down and she's more receptive and feels comfortable around you. My big two are call the double L's...Laughter & Listening.

Too many times niggas mess up by not paying attention during the conversation part and end up trying to much too fast.

i1t2dTOhKKo2y.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Since it was emphasized what attracts women most to TO YOU.......definitely looks and physique. Getting on with nice women in Whole Foods, gas station, or wherever in just a beater and gym shorts is easy as fuck. Women are very forward.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I mentioned this in another post about women in their 30's. You more of those attributes you have Looks, Money, Charm the more women you are likely to attract. If you have one of those attributes you will get crevice less often, if you have two of those attributes you will get crevice more often, if you have three or more attributes you will get crevice when ever you want. The more attributes you have that stimulates womens intrest the more women you will have.

I don't know how much being black has helped me maybe with non-black girls who want to see if it's true what is said about black guys. I always got compliments on my looks and intellect but no chick has dated me because she thought I was smart. It's usually when I'm making them laugh or aggressively pursuing them and they think I look good.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Looks first, but women can sense i'm successful. Also going out with my good looking kids lets them know i make gorgeous off spring, women like that. But i'm so attractive that it seems to over ride everything, to the point hoes flirt with me in front of my entire family.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
For me personally, off the stage and in "real life", it's been charm/sense of humor. However; it should be noted, you have to have some sort of look and style to at least get them to stick around long enough to discover the other stuff you have to offer, if you're not already famous.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It depends on the woman,I find that the younger they are they tend to pay attention to things like looks,money,material objects;And the older they become the more relevent other things become like security,maturity,personality,charm,witt.

I just want bitches with kid(s) to know that once you have a child and still in search of a husband,your value has dropped and your not on the same level as a woman who is single with no kids.You like day old bread on the discount rack,you'er still wanted by some but don't be mad if someone passes you up for fresher bread.

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor
For me:

.......... In person, Power & Intellect

.......... Internet, Charm & Sense of Humor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I still think just LISTENING...you would be SHOCKED how many women just dont have anyone to really talk to and converse with.

Sometimes just being quiet and listening and responding to what they have ACTUALLY said will get he best results.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
Looks first, but women can sense i'm successful. Also going out with my good looking kids lets them know i make gorgeous off spring, women like that. But i'm so attractive that it seems to over ride everything, to the point hoes flirt with me in front of my entire family.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I think a little bit of everything, but I find that most women want me in long term relationship for some reason:(...

:lol: I hate that. I get boxed into that provider/husband category all the time. It's not all bad but it feels almost like an insult makes me feel like I'm a simp. Sometime I just want to be the dude that hits&quits but they end getting attached and wanna be wifey.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
I still think just LISTENING...you would be SHOCKED how many women just dont have anyone to really talk to and converse with.

Sometimes just being quiet and listening and responding to what they have ACTUALLY said will get he best results.

I think plenty of people in their youth are surrounded by people and are still very lonely. Especially for women

FiveKnuckleShuffle

SPQR
Registered
:lol: I hate that. I get boxed into that provider/husband category all the time. It's not all bad but it feels almost like an insult makes me feel like I'm a simp. Sometime I just want to be the dude that hits&quits but they end getting attached and wanna be wifey.

For me, this is 100%.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I just want bitches with kid(s) to know that once you have a child and still in search of a husband,your value has dropped and your not on the same level as a woman who is single with no kids.You like day old bread on the discount rack,you'er still wanted by some but don't be mad if someone passes you up for fresher bread.

Yeah, but they make better bread pudding. :lol:

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

:lol:

I have that type of personality, I guess. But sometimes you just want to chick to call me over for sex or head only. When they tell me what they want in life, I guess the way I answer their questions, help them see a clearer picture and makes them want to get closer....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think a little bit of everything, but I find that most women want me in long term relationship for some reason:(...

c/s

I think that is what attracts these women to ME at least.

I am far from the cutest

but I get the handsome mature safe thing - all the time.

i swear I never had the young "don't give a shit" playboy phase.

Especially when it comes to women who are on that

stone cold men ain't shit vibe?

they ALWAYS come over to me...:D

I was always locked up to and become the caregiver guy.

I can't front I think subconsciously I am built more for that life

but damn...

cant a brother breathe?!?

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Looks.. it's always looks. Woman are more shallow than men

Sent Collect from the Fulton County Correctional Facility using pay phone.