Grown Man Talk: What attracts women the most? LOOKS vs. CHARM vs. MONEY?

What do YOU think attracts women the MOST to you?

• Total voters

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
Every case is different, but in most cases looks and charm attracts women initally,

but money sustains the relationship, because they all want a good provider at the end of the day

Both sides of the spectrum have pros and cons as well

I've been fortunate not to attract the gold diggers, maybe they can sense something about me, but I ain't breakin bread with someone who ain't doing the same. Most of my relationships have had this kind of balance.

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hoes jump at looks. If you can charm and make em laugh that makes the goal easier

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Am 6'3 built like a linebacker with illegal guns on both my arms, my mouthpiece is solid cuz they cheeks stay hurting, my money aint bad but I ain't sharing unless we on a date then am treating...I play ball..bitches love kats who play ball and thanks to bgol I can't front like a expert on a variety of subjects

Sent from my iPhone 5

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
I mentioned this topic today and I was SHOCKED so many women ranked this above a lot of other things..

they said they wont even give yo chance to tell them about your money job or jokes if you too short:eek:

One chick was like that was the main reason she was throwing me the pussy when we first met:lol:

height definitely...i hated being so much taller than everybody else growing up but now :D:D:D

i crack up...when women let their guard down they admit it...that 'make me laugh' stuff is cool, but there are other things going on just beneath the surface at a visceral level...and indicators of health (height, musculature, etc. are part of it) play big...it's the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about in polite company

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
this is bgol, so i will disclose my experiences by race:

1. black women: looks, looks, then looks, personality, then money
2. white women: $$$ then $$$ then personality then looks
3. asian women: $$$ then $$$ then $$$ then they worry bout what their family thinks of you
4. latin women: idk...the ones I've had just wanted to fuck.

i never disclose what i make but those who approach me asking bout $ quick.... get asked bout their pussy quick.

again, this is what I've seen from women in my life.

as a man, you should never worry about or discuss why a particular woman is attracted to another man BC women have their own reasons.

tapatalk: Samsung Tab 8.9

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks attract a woman.
Look/appearance of wealth gets you time with the woman.
Charisma/mouth pieces relieves ownership of the ass from said woman.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
looks.... don't fool yourselves... she has to like something about the way you look..same with men, we have to like something about the way a broad looks or we ain't going to step.....after that initial atrraction alot of other factors come into play...

*** Shoes**** i use a broads shoe game to figure out a whole lot about her before she even opens her mouth..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this is bgol, so i will disclose my experiences by race:

1. black women: looks, looks, then looks, personality, then money
2. white women: $$$ then $$$ then personality then looks
3. asian women: $$$ then $$$ then $$$ then they worry bout what their family thinks of you
4. latin women: idk...the ones I've had just wanted to fuck.

i never disclose what i make but those who approach me asking bout $ quick.... get asked bout their pussy quick.

again, this is what I've seen from women in my life.

as a man, you should never worry about or discuss why a particular woman is attracted to another man BC women have their own reasons.

interesting, wouldnt have broken it down by race.

The question was posed by mixed company of professionals...

and interestingly it was the women who were the most open and honest about what attracts them.

The last time this topic came up I was surprised that money wasnt #1 but POWER/Confidence or feeling safe was a REALLY big deal.

So I disagree with the money thing - I thing your Charm/Personality gets the most attention even if your average looking...

And it seems that looks, when it comes to women at least, is much more complicated then for us men.

If dude is dressed well, nice shoes, watch, fresh cut? He gonna get more play then a pretty boy with no distinct style.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

and interestingly it was the women who were the most open and honest about what attracts them.

The last time this topic came up I was surprised that money wasnt #1 but POWER/Confidence or feeling safe was a REALLY big deal.

So I disagree with the money thing - I thing your Charm/Personality gets the most attention even if your average looking...

And it seems that looks, when it comes to women at least, is much more complicated then for us men.

If dude is dressed well, nice shoes, watch, fresh cut? He gonna get more play then a pretty boy with no distinct style.

women want security & attention, not necessarily in that order.

i find that blk women equate security with physical prowess...where white & Asian equate security with $$$.

all have an extreme desire for attention...and play the "jealous" card to often get it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
women want security & attention, not necessarily in that order.

i find that blk women equate security with physical prowess...where white & Asian equate security with $$$.

all have an extreme desire for attention...and play the "jealous" card to often get it.

^^^

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think being blk has attracted chicks. But then again
I don't live in the South or NY. Being blk only attracted chicks in the Midwest because some states are only 4% blk and it was a matter of supply and demand.
I think fame would attract more women than just being blk.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
looks.... don't fool yourselves... she has to like something about the way you look..same with men, we have to like something about the way a broad looks or we ain't going to step.....after that initial atrraction alot of other factors come into play...

*** Shoes**** i use a broads shoe game to figure out a whole lot about her before she even opens her mouth..

That's not necessarily true. I feel it's more like; You might see me and say No to anything and everything, and not even bother trying to get to know me. IMMEDIATELY. The window for women and looks(with most) stays open a little bit longer. That a woman knows if she's going to fuck you in 5 minutes shit is for children.

I might not like how you look right off, but if you stand out to me in some other ways. I've dated all sort of guys(except short ones). Fat, skinny. Light, Dark. Crooked teeth, Glasses. Chubby. Dressed badly. I'm going to shoot you down a lot quicker for what you SAY rather than what you look like.

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pretty boy may have to lower his standards and settle for a dusty chick in that case. But there is such a thing as wht privilege in dating also.

cooliojones

Rising Star
Registered
That's not necessarily true. I feel it's more like; You might see me and say No to anything and everything, and not even bother trying to get to know me. IMMEDIATELY. The window for women and looks(with most) stays open a little bit longer. That a woman knows if she's going to fuck you in 5 minutes shit is for children.

I might not like how you look right off, but if you stand out to me in some other ways. I've dated all sort of guys(except short ones). Fat, skinny. Light, Dark. Crooked teeth, Glasses. Chubby. Dressed badly. I'm going to shoot you down a lot quicker for what you SAY rather than what you look like.

1. I've had numerous conversations with different women and they told me that this IS true. My girl now said it again the other day, she knew right off if she wanted to or not. I think the same goes for guys, I know if I would want to or not.

2. You contradicted yourself saying looks don't matter as much as what you say, but then you say you haven't dated short guys, which goes into the looks category. The short guy thing is almost a standard for ALL women from what I've seen.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
I don't think being blk has attracted chicks. But then again
I don't live in the South or NY. Being blk only attracted chicks in the Midwest because some states are only 4% blk and it was a matter of supply and demand.
I think fame would attract more women than just being blk.

when i moved from Louisiana to New Jersey, i had NO CLUE what to expect, except... "country boy goes to the city."

i like to smile & have fun... rarely take things too seriously, and the women in new jersey seemed to love my attitude. they NEVER worried or asked about my income... just wondered why i "talked funny."

but once i got them back to the house and starting "burning" with those pots & pans...

:itsawrap:

in summary: personality & attitude, my accent, cooking, and surprisingly, my hair was 'weird' to women up there. i got more compliments on my hair than anything else. i fucked for all those reasons.

:dunno:

they thought it was ultra perm... :lol: but it was really just shea butter (l'occitane) & bi-weekly cuts from a barber named, "singing ron" in lynnwood... and from my frat brother troy in salem.

as my Dad says, "don't worry about what they like... just keep your dick ready when they do like you."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
1. I've had numerous conversations with different women and they told me that this IS true. My girl now said it again the other day, she knew right off if she wanted to or not. I think the same goes for guys, I know if I would want to or not.

2. You contradicted yourself saying looks don't matter as much as what you say, but then you say you haven't dated short guys, which goes into the looks category. The short guy thing is almost a standard for ALL women from what I've seen.

I have heard this from NUMEROUS women and have even been told later by their friends/acquaintances that it was said prior to.

But this is friendly conversation based on prior experience so of course it varies.

But I HAVE heard this from many women.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah. I know you've heard it before. I quantified who said it too.

black-n-tan

Star
Registered
My sister once told me that the only reason women like me is because I look like I have a lot of money... I guess that falls under "good looking". :dunno:

idunno

Star
Registered
david-tepper-atm-receipt.jpg
hCA25421A

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Looks open the door for them to even entertain all men's advances, followed by...

Young girls: Looks/Status/Car (or motorcycle)
20-30: Status/power/looks
30-40: Peronality/looks/status
40-50: Must love kids/ God/ Wrankles and/or stretch marks.....
50- : Dick that works/eat what she cooks, don't want to move in together.

Money: You can fuck 'em all, no strings attached.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I think looks and charm can be highly attractive to a woman...

...but the attraction that money has to most people goes far beyond ANYTHING I've ever seen, UNFORTUNATELY.

When you think of how far humans have sunken for the lust of money, and the heights of exstacy they've reached from comin' into a sudden windfall of money.

I've seen husbands and wives who do NOTHING but argue suddenly start talking nice to each other because it's income tax time. :lol:

Money is at the root of WARS, where human lives are treated as nothing but tools. What on earth can compare to that other than religion, which at the root, has a ridiculous amount of money.

Look at game shows when people win shit like 25k. Motherfuckers go crazy. You don't see the type of excitement in life EVER that you see when someone just came into a LARGE sum of money.

Compare your reaction of seeing the baddest bitch you've ever seen in my life, to winning the lottery for 300 million.

Two different planets, man. Fuck that, universes.

So, sure, looks and charm have their appeal, and can even trump money at times...

...but as Ving Rhames said in his role as Don King, 'The ultimate gravitational force of the universe is money, baby!'

Considering the way I've seen families and friends go to war over some fucking crumbs a family member left behind, I'm inclined to agree.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

kraven

Potential Star
Registered
For me, its looks. I have constantly been told im handsome and have a great smile. And when I am in the gym I get a lot of attention.

Real talk at risk of being ocked: went through a bad patch for a couple years, havent stayed active ( stay in shape? I no longer know what shape means!). Luckily I'm attractive enough in the face to attract women still but my lack of confidence right now is killing my conversational skills. And I refuse to flash cash for the sake of my own self-esteem. I will not be that guy that only gets pussy cos he stunts. So right now I'm just that guy that gets no pussy :(

But its just motivating me to get back in the gym and to work on my conversation skills so its all good.