Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Jaqen H'ghar knows things

6688d14f7c0d4a9f0ed7350ea9005016.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
https://winteriscoming.net/2019/01/...nS1WxIeYanNaJ0yr58kIT1YE05V1AIVfnGWn9LuL9FjSY
HBO has gone to great lengths to keep Game of Thrones’ secrets under wraps for the show’s final season, but thanks to the official Twitter account for French entertainment site Premiere, we now know the runtime for each of the six episodes in Game of Thrones season 8.

Première

✔@PremiereFR

https://twitter.com/PremiereFR/status/1087736429533368320

Précision utile : @OCSTV a expliqué oralement que les deux premiers épisodes de la saison finale de #GameOfThrones allaient durer 60 minutes, et les quatre suivants 80 mn d'après les dernières infos de HBO

Première

✔@PremiereFR
Replying to @PremiereFR
On commence avec @OCSTV qui vient nous présenter ses nouveautés, dont les séries HBO, qui sont en exclusivité sur OCS, et notamment #GameOfThrones qui bénéficiera d'épisodes XXL pour sa saison finale !

10:39 AM - Jan 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

32 people are talking about this

According to the translation, the tweet reads: “Useful clarification: @OCSTV explained orally that the first two episodes of the final season of #GameOfThrones would last 60 minutes, and the following four episodes 80 minutes according to the latest HBO news.”

A representative from Premiere was live-tweeting an event held by French movie and television distributor OCS TV(Orange Cinema Series), when it was clarified that “XXL” episodes actually meant:

• Episode 801: 60 minutes
  • Episode 802: 60 minutes
  • Episode 803: 80 minutes
  • Episode 804: 80 minutes
  • Episode 805: 80 minutes
  • Episode 806: 80 minutes
If true, this gives the show two, hour-long episodes to set up the rest of the season, with episodes 3-6 focusing on massive battles and the excellent storytelling we’ve come to expect from Thrones.

RELATED PRODUCT

Game of Thrones Jon Snow Fur Hoodie
That also means HBO will cram the eighth and final season of its flagship series in seven hours and 20 minutes. And, while some fans might be disappointed that each episode isn’t feature-film in length, it is important to remember that in past seasons, not all episodes have run for a full hour, and showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss have given the final four episodes 20 extra minutes to tell what I am sure is going to be a larger than life ending to Game of Thrones.

HBO has yet to make an official announcement regarding this news, but that isn’t surprising. The fact that the tweet is still up and hasn’t been removed, could mean HBO might be sending out a press release in the near future, so nothing is confirmed until that happens.

What do you think? Are you happy with the runtime for each episode? Let’s discuss in the comments below.

Announcing WiC Club: the most exclusive club this side of the wall
To stay up to date on everything Game of Thrones, follow our all-encompassing Facebook page and sign up for our exclusive newsletter.

Watch Game of Thrones for FREE with a no-risk, 7-day free trial of Amazon Channels

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think think mods was snipping. The spoilers during season 7. Also people was also using discretion. By using the spoilers tag
I remember those, where someone would type spoiler, skip two lines then post the spoiler. Which is good for people who can only read one word at a time.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I remember those, where someone would type spoiler, skip two lines then post the spoiler. Which is good for people who can only read one word at a time.

We have actual spoiler tags that can be inserted to hide everything so you don't have to scroll last it. If someone posts a spoiler w/o tags report the post and we will take care of it asap.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50784616_10161607300070294_2155092062305779712_n.jpg

“All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust.”
—Brienne of Tarth

“I may be small. I may be a girl, but I won’t be knitting by the fire while I have men fight for me.”
—Lyanna Mormont

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So Arya out there killing people without permission and saying she is Arya Stark instead of "no one" and no consequences?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of Thrones 7x01 - Euron Greyjoy Meets Cersei Lannister

Game of Thrones 7x01 - Alys Karstark and Ned Umber pledge fealty to House Stark

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of Thrones 7x02 - Arya and Nymeria Reunite

Game of Thrones 7x02 - Euron Greyjoy attacks Yara's Fleet

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of Thrones 7x02 - Jon heads off to meet Daenerys and leaves Sansa in charge

Game of Thrones 7x03 - Jon Snow meets Daenerys Targaryen

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of Thrones 7x03 - The Unsullied attack Casterly Rock

Game of Thrones 7x03 - Jaime Lannister and Olenna Tyrell

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game of Thrones 7x04 - Arya reunites with Sansa and Bran

Game of Thrones 7x04 - Arya Stark vs. Brienne of Tarth

Gemini