Game chose violence Eminem diss

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
What y’all mad for? Y’all talk about how Em ain’t really the best and benefits from white privilege in the rap game.

He’s been elevated to Rap God y’all expect this nigga not to go at him? He went at Jay, Dre he probably going at Kendrick next. The Game be tripping with everyone who is considered the best in hip hop all in the spirit of competitiveness.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Whoa... :eek2:
Damn Game went hard on this here. Wonder how will Em respond? :lol:

It's awkward situation for Em.

If he doesn't respond, it's almost like a slap in the face to Game cause I'm sure Game feels he's big enough to warrant a response. That'll fuck with Game more than any actual response.

On the other hand, if he doesn't respond then here come all these niccas sayin he scared, ain't battled no one real, etc etc.

Personally I think Em will respond. Em was itching to go at Joe Buddens but Joe never took the little jabs. Em was QUICK to give Snoop a tiny dose if he wanted to keep it going.

We shall see, just keep it on wax and just give us something we can reflect on years from now.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I think it takes somebody like game to do this. Take em off that throne so many people put him on
This different than the ja situation, hell EVERYBODY was helping em with that. Ain't no g-unit now, Busta ain't getting involved, 50 will look like a fucking sellout for joining in(even though he caught a stray)
We might and I say night get some double time nonsense and a bunch of yelling making noises from Marshall

Crazy thing is, I don't think game finished. He probably got more just waiting. Royce and the fan club better stand down.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Game is garbage I've never understood niggas infatuation. Always just seemed like a wanna be to me. I think marshall is mid but hopefully he got enough in him to bury this biting fool.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Game is garbage I've never understood niggas infatuation. Always just seemed like a wanna be to me. I think marshall is mid but hopefully he got enough in him to bury this biting fool.
Like I said, it took the whole industry and then biting PAC on hail Mary to go at ja

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
joe-budden-trash.gif