Free BG (Brittney Griner) this is ridiculous now

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Black people don't make good bargaining chips.

I had a friend who served in Iraq who told me that Iraqis told him he wouldn't have to worry about being kidnapped and taken hostage for that very reason.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Don't YOU lick cats?

licki-brush3.gif
I pray your search history gets right with gawd… lol wtf that’s is disgusting.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Is it bad that I truly don't give a shit? She's not a political prisoner. Where's the Alphabet Mafia when you need them. The lady boys can't just cancel Russia? I thought that's how this thing works?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I pray your search history gets right with gawd… lol wtf that’s is disgusting.

I agree that it’s disgusting, but you have to consider the mentality of the pervert I was talking to.

Keep in mind that this is the kind of shit he watches on the job!

Years ago a guy brought a smut tape to the firehouse..... bitch was in a harness underneath a horse.... gettin smashed..... she.... took her job seriously.... :puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::hmm:

sidebar: yeah... she was white from some European country.... had a 70 year old man in a barn fucking a chicken... and another cave cac getting smashed by a 400lb hog.... when he found the hole and rammed up in her she tried to get away.... he slapped her back under him with his front right hoof... :smh: :hmm:

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is ridiculous.
Yea…….social media once again thinking a little jingle, slogan or hashtag is gonna do something. See in some countries they don’t live and die by that. Our media and celebs and politicians do. China, Russia, Iran etc are run by people who live in cold reality. They will kill u if u don’t comply. But eh let ‘em keep trying.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea…….social media once again thinking a little jingle, slogan or hashtag is gonna do something. See in some countries they don’t live and die by that. Our media and celebs and politicians do. China, Russia, Iran etc are run by people who live in cold reality. They will kill u if u don’t comply. But eh let ‘em keep trying.

Tried to tell my buddy that. Putin them don't care about that.