New Music: JID & Eminem Animals (Pt. I)

Nobody in this world flows like JID., Listen to how he manipulated his flow from fast to super fast, then he slowed that shit down, almost making you disoriented before you can adjust to the shift. Then he has the jiddery lyrics that are so free-form and random, yet they still paint a picture.
Listen, we have rappers, and we have poets, and then we have JID.
 


Got the most content on the continent
And constant compliments give me confidence
A cross of common sense and incompetence
I'm cognizant that conflict's a consequence
Of accomplishments accomplished through competition
I've conquered and conked 'em into unconsciousness
Though conscious, I conjure this King Kong and just
Call me "Kamikaze, " I'm concoctin' this


:itsawrap:
 
Y'all don’t have Errol Holden in your universe? JID is rapper you hold out as proof to white rappers loving slow whites as a compromise in the conception of an introductory statement.

There are other devices other than alliteration.
 
Back
Top