Game chose violence Eminem diss

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I need to see the entire pod before fully judging, but from the clip Yayo was doing too much. I say that because he answered questions about Game during his interview with Vlad, so why act like a war is going to break out or Math is trying to use you for clicks now that you are being asked about Game on a black platform?

It reminds me of the normal complaints from black outlets about the same issue around questions they are allowed to ask vs white outlets and black entertainers showing up more for white outlets.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to see the entire pod before fully judging, but from the clip Yayo was doing too much. I say that because he answered questions about Game during his interview with Vlad, so why act like a war is going to break out or Math is trying to use you for clicks now that you are being asked about Game on a black platform?

It reminds me of the normal complaints from black outlets about the same issue around questions they are allowed to ask vs white outlets and black entertainers showing up more for white outlets.
Don't know if he was drinking on Vlad but he's definitely drinking with Hoffa and them lol. You know how niggas get when they start drinking, they get all extra.. :lol:

To me Yayo was saying a whole lot of nothing, just answer the question.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Math keeping his cool in these clips is amazing lol. I would've snapped on yayo multiple times.

KarLewiss

The passion Yayo bring to every single conversation truly amazing

Nina513

The way Yayo keeps getting mad and aggravated everytime Math says something is hilarious, man. This is the most passive-aggressive, yet, real convo I’ve seen in a while.

Potter Willikies

Yayo is funny, lol. It's like he's taking every interview questions personal. Like he don't realize Math ain't just asking for him, he's asking for the audience who isn't tapped in to that story. Big up to Math for just letting Yayo talk his sh*t and not taking it personal. Some hosts can't do that.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

ySiWBy.jpg