Four people in Oregon who received both doses of vaccine test positive for coronavirus

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the distrust of Big Pharma and Govt, but Im getting mine from a fried who works as a NP and able to wiggle me in. Im on the other side of 45, got an elderly mother who beat cancer, my son other side still have his grands living, etc. I want to be able to enjoy them these last few hopefully good years. They have gotten the vaccine, moms is set up to get first dose on the 19th...

I am nervous and I have never taken a flu shot, but this is not the flu. 95% of the health professionals Ive talked to that are family or good friends are like TAKE IT.

The misinformation is doing an injustice to our community.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you have zero idea how powerful big pharma currently is dont ya??

you ever heard of the two words cover up.. ??

Yea well it exist, especially when billions of dollars are at stake...

Don't forget the jew lizards who are controlling all of this. Every conspiracy has a reptilian element. How do you think the "elites" have been successfully vaccinated without consequence? There is an extract from the skin of the jew lizards that you collect and mix with hi-c orange. They give them that after the first dose of vaccine as a therapeutic...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't forget the jew lizards who are controlling all of this. Every conspiracy has a reptilian element. How do you think the "elites" have been successfully vaccinated without consequence? There is an extract from the skin of the jew lizards that you collect and mix with hi-c orange. They give them that after the first dose of vaccine as a therapeutic...

so then the georgia guide stones are fake too.. you know the ones erected where they "jew lizards' as yo call them.

want to reduce the worlds population by billions?

yea the fact these elitist 'jewish lizards' as you call them, think the world is over populated.

wont use their money power and influence to insure the population doesnt get too far out of their control.

they lOVE folks like you, you make it so easy.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so then the georgia guide stones are fake too.. you know the ones erected where they "jew lizards' as yo call them.

yea the fact these elitist 'jewish lizards' as you call them, think the world is over populated.

wont use their money power and influence to insure the population doesnt get too far out of their control.

So let's inject the thing that is going to kill off large portions of the population in all the front line healthcare workers.
:hithead:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Thing about this whole vaccine thing I have never heard any of them saying it was a cure for the virus just away to make the symptoms less harsh :idea:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let's inject the thing that is going to kill off large portions of the population in all the front line healthcare workers.
:hithead:

bruh you think all front line workers are created equal.. you think a heart surgeon is on the same levels as a home health aide...

you keep banging your head like that, you will never be able to incorporate logic into your arguments..

newflash, they dont give a damn about 90 percent of the frontline workers..

if they did, they would be talkin about the heros act, and not more bail outs for airlines...

stop bangin that lil pea brain around in your noggin, and think for once in your lil sheeple life...:yes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh you think all front line workers are created equal.. you think a heart surgeon is on the same levels as a home health aide...

you keep banging your head like that, you will never be able to incorporate logic into your arguments..

newflash, they dont give a damn about 90 percent of the frontline workers..

if they did, they would be talkin about the heros act, and not more bail outs for airlines...

stop bangin that lil pea brain around in your noggin, and think for once in your lil sheeple life...:yes:
They're all getting the same vaccine

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Why would/ should they care about the worlds population.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been making a concerted effort to try my best to stay out these threads

I don't like the misinformation - the wave of myths and lies just get exhausting and overwhelming

cause its the SAME stuff that gets REPEATEDLY posted then disproven

but keeps getting reposted

But I had to consider something else

Some on here are just SCARED (hell we ALL ARE)

and its not that they don't ACCEPT the facts that are presented

t
hey just DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM

which is OK

that does NOT make you DUMB

but you GOTTA be willing to learn and listen

I am NOT saying to just BELIEVE STUFF

but if you REALLY genuinely CARE about getting the truth?

bgol aint NECESSARILY the place

if you REALLY SINCERELY HONESTLY WANT TO KNOW?

go ASK A reputable DOCTOR. SCIENTIST, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

any and all questions you have.

PEACE
every fucking thread! the same bs non scientific ass arguments,
i end it with the same , "skepticism is healthy conspiracy is dangerous ,try try try to educate urself, learn, ask questions from actual practitioners in the field, it aint that hard to do" ! but then the same fools will call u a bootlicker for de-whites becos u refuse to believe some Rizzaslam type dude spouting crap on a video they saw on instagram! its quite tiring,
these are the same dudes we had to shut down with their 5G & hydroxy crap! its tiring bruh

first it was 5G then MICROCHIPS then HYDROXY now it turns u GAY :hithead: :hithead:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re wrong about this. There is NO active virus in the vaccine. You shouldn’t test positive after a vaccine. The only thing you should test positive for is antibodies.
theres a possibility of a positive test, depends on how far after ur shots u get tested, theres always that sliver of space btw time of exposure to covid & time of shot , the vaccine doesnt automatically make ur system ready on day 1 , it prepares ur system by slowly fortifying it for a specific targeted battle and that takes time to prepare to achieve full immunity , anything can happen in btw that time, the probability is less but likelihood is still there even if reduced

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the vaccine prevents illnesses. Meaning by the time the virus enters your system and cause any symptoms, your body has already disabled the virus and killed it.

What the vaccine does is two fold. It prevents illness and how contagious a person becomes. The issue with Covid is that it is highly contagious which allows the virus to spread quickly.

The vaccine either completely reduces the ability to spread or makes it very difficult to spread from person to person by greatly reducing the shedding of virus particles
and thats why there are 2 types of the vaccine the mRNA(moderna) & the AZN (oxford)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is cutting edge tech. The closest equivalent would be the Ebola vrv(?) They used in 2019 to treat people in africa and that's still worlds apart.
yes they further developed the mRNA for ebola but by the time it got as ready & far as application the pandemic was already way on decline but the tech was already in place

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand the distrust of Big Pharma and Govt, but Im getting mine from a fried who works as a NP and able to wiggle me in. Im on the other side of 45, got an elderly mother who beat cancer, my son other side still have his grands living, etc. I want to be able to enjoy them these last few hopefully good years. They have gotten the vaccine, moms is set up to get first dose on the 19th...

I am nervous and I have never taken a flu shot, but this is not the flu. 95% of the health professionals Ive talked to that are family or good friends are like TAKE IT.

The misinformation is doing an injustice to our community.
thats what they're doing on clubhouse rightnow, since instagram started throwing these fuckkas out

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Go for it dumbass although I suspect you've already tried and inevitably failed gauging from the asinine nature of this response. Also that is NOT how mRNA works. F on this test
It does not matter, just wanted to make sure you were a huffy peach fuzz teenager trying to tout knowledge you know nothing about. On here writing what it isn't but unable to explain what it is. You're sticking around to troll. Have at it, twerp.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would/ should they care about the worlds population.

there are waay to many people waking up, and they fear a revolution..

also they know things are changing and their power is waning...

but its not really about them..

its about your mind... either they have it or they dont..

they aint worried about those runnin to take the vaccine.. they concerned about those

able to peep their game.. and dont....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It does not matter, just wanted to make sure you were a huffy peach fuzz teenager trying to tout knowledge you know nothing about. On here writing what it isn't but unable to explain what it is. You're sticking around to troll. Have at it, twerp.

bruh you KNOW they have REAL experts in the game on club house, an associate of mine, just made five thousand dollars listening from some financial whiz, who is so

bored sittin at home, he is on clubhose dropping all kinds of gems...

elon musk was on there, talkin about how they have DESIGNER VIRUSES they can literally create a virus and program it to do what the want it to do..

Im sure elon musk is privy to way more scientific breakthroughs than all the vaxers combined in this thread.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Lol, you one of those. Niggas know me on here outside of bgol.... Token Tank stand up.so yeah.

Take note of this fake ass fucking creampuff y'all. Clown can't and wont even cop to his own ignorance. I'm not going to explain mRNA's role in the cell. That information is widely and freely availe to any idiot with an internet connection.

Hey, how are you posting on here again?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
provide proof where he said this in relation to covid, video or otherwise

like I said mangoboobs lol,

I write for those that can incorporate logic in their daily thought patterns.. If you cant make the connection between designer viruses, biological weapons, population control, air borne

diseases and Geo-engineering then its best to let somethings stay over your head.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like I said mangoboobs lol,

I write for those that can incorporate logic in their daily thought patterns.. If you cant make the connection between designer viruses, biological weapons, population control, air borne

diseases and Geo-engineering then its best to let somethings stay over your head.
so... u say all that just to say " I DONT HAVE THE PROOF" :roflmao:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor