Four people in Oregon who received both doses of vaccine test positive for coronavirus

fear would be going off ignorance & trying to make others as afraid of the science as urself , I've made no one afraid of the science , I embraced it becos i understand it enuff to know how it works ,so how is it that I am the one who is afraid?,

u based ur stance off fear & ignorance & tried to make other ppI as afraid as u are!!
I made my positions based on the learned and understood science , u based ur position on illogical random conjecture and ignorance of the science, we are not the same dude.
u are the one who is living of fear !

Good luck..

I wish you well..
 
Dummies will not be satisfied until this virus mutates beyond the control of vaccines. With every new infection we risk it all.
 
Cause it isn't about YOU. It is about the other people you might infect if you pass it along.
I won't be taking an experimental vaccine for anyone else. And won't be guilted into it either. If you're vaccinated you're protected right?
 
4 lol

Millions of doses given

4 gonna stop you go ahead

From a logical perspective.

It's about the long game and not the short game.

1 week?

1 month?

6 weeks? FOH.

Gulf war vets thought that they were gucci after they got their jabs too.

I STILL SEE too many interviews with doctors saying, we really don't know, we will have to wait and see what the outcome is or we don't have any data to support that at the time.

Holla at me in 2-5 years and run the numbers then.

It's gonna be a really sad day if a "you trusted them" thread pops up related to Vax 1.0 human beings.

I really hope and pray that day never comes and that everyone will turn out okay IN THE LONG RUN.

If you are jabbing, then I support you, but there are two side to every coin.
 
Dummies will not be satisfied until this virus mutates beyond the control of vaccines. With every new infection we risk it all.

It could have done that without the vaccine. As a matter of fact, IT DID.

A vaccine doesn't necessarily = total control over no virus
 
Back
Top