Four people in Oregon who received both doses of vaccine test positive for coronavirus

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
HUH? OF COURSE THEY WILL TEST POSITIVE.

Each vaccine contains a small amount of the disease germ (virus or bacteria) or parts of the germ.

C'MON FAM. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered

Each vaccine contains a small amount of the disease germ (virus or bacteria) or parts of the germ.

You’re wrong about this. There is NO active virus in the vaccine. You shouldn’t test positive after a vaccine. The only thing you should test positive for is antibodies.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even with the vaccine, you still aren't supposed to be walking around close talking with everyone, hanging out a hookah bars and getting in packed elevators. You just won't get as sick as someone who hasn't taken it.

I wonder if these people thought they were invincible after the second dose.

Exactly, it just may prevent you from getting a very severe case..but it doesn't make you immune or invincible

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Well that's wrong. These are mRNA vaccines. See y'all are just espousing media talking points. Press release kit from drug companies. You really don't know anything about the science. You think the company's all of a sudden...Pfizer....moderna... became philanthropic overnight? You think they have the public good in mind when they develop these drugs? I guess that's why the AIDS prep is so cheap and widely available to people on real incomes.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Exactly, it just may prevent you from getting a very severe case..but it doesn't make you immune or invincible
Wtf? No that is wrong again. Define immunity my dog. Where the fuck are y'all getting this? So are you saying a person immune to HIV virus can still get the virus but just a less severe version? Because there are people that are immune to HIV.

Y'all don't even understand why people that have flu shot still get the flu. Stop saying this is like the flu, influenza and SARS covid-19 are not even the fucking same thing. Not remotely. You might as well say that emperor penguins and cockatoo are basically the same thing

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wtf? No that is wrong again. Define immunity my dog. Where the fuck are y'all getting this? So are you saying a person immune to HIV virus can still get the virus but just a less severe version? Because there are people that are immune to HIV.

Y'all don't even understand why people that have flu shot still get the flu. Stop saying this is like the flu influenza and SARS covid-19 are not even the fucking same thing. Not remotely. You might as well say that emperor penguins and cockatoo are basically the same thing
No the vaccine prevents illnesses. Meaning by the time the virus enters your system and cause any symptoms, your body has already disabled the virus and killed it.

What the vaccine does is two fold. It prevents illness and how contagious a person becomes. The issue with Covid is that it is highly contagious which allows the virus to spread quickly.

The vaccine either completely reduces the ability to spread or makes it very difficult to spread from person to person by greatly reducing the shedding of virus particles

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
COVID-19 vaccines teach our immune systems how to recognize and fight the virus that causes COVID-19.

It typically takes a few weeks after vaccination for the body to build protection (immunity) against the virus that causes COVID-19.

That means it is possible a person could still get COVID-19 just after vaccination. This is because the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This has been started multiple times.

008650746729b35ddcf44a5ca49efcd1.gif

but it seems they still refuse to listen.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Well that's wrong. These are mRNA vaccines. See y'all are just espousing media talking points. Press release kit from drug companies. You really don't know anything about the science. You think the company's all of a sudden...Pfizer....moderna... became philanthropic overnight? You think they have the public good in mind when they develop these drugs? I guess that's why the AIDS prep is so cheap and widely available to people on real incomes.
Hmm. You derived all that from my response? Quit that cut and paste from other forums. I have enough biology and physiology study to run with Google. mRNA stands for messenger RNA. Ribonucleutic acid. It sends signals to the ribosome and nucleus needed for DNA coding. If that's not using a portion of a dead or weakened virus, fam, what is?

Don't make me copy and paste your statement to find out where it came from, joker.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have been making a concerted effort to try my best to stay out these threads

I don't like the misinformation - the wave of myths and lies just get exhausting and overwhelming

cause its the SAME stuff that gets REPEATEDLY posted then disproven

but keeps getting reposted

But I had to consider something else

Some on here are just SCARED (hell we ALL ARE)

and its not that they don't ACCEPT the facts that are presented

they just DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM

which is OK

that does NOT make you DUMB

but you GOTTA be willing to learn and listen

I am NOT saying to just BELIEVE STUFF

but if you REALLY genuinely CARE about getting the truth?

bgol aint NECESSARILY the place

if you REALLY SINCERELY HONESTLY WANT TO KNOW?

go ASK A reputable DOCTOR. SCIENTIST, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

any and all questions you have.

PEACE

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

I don't like the misinformation - the wave of myths and lies just get exhausting and overwhelming

which is OK

PEACE
Nah they are dumb fam or mentally retarded.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Hmm. You derived all that from my response? Quit that cut and paste from other forums. I have enough biology and physiology study to run with Google. mRNA stands for messenger RNA. Ribonucleutic acid. It sends signals to the ribosome and nucleus needed for DNA coding. If that's not using a portion of a dead or weakened virus, fam, what is?

Don't make me copy and paste your statement to find out where it came from, joker.
Go for it dumbass although I suspect you've already tried and inevitably failed gauging from the asinine nature of this response. Also that is NOT how mRNA works. F on this test

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
mRNA has been used in other forms of biologics for a long time. It can be put into cells that then teach other cells what to look for and fight .....

:cool:
This is cutting edge tech. The closest equivalent would be the Ebola vrv(?) They used in 2019 to treat people in africa and that's still worlds apart.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

which is OK

PEACE

Great post.

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mRNA vaccines are completely novel ways of administering vaccination. I.E. cutting edge

My bad it was rVSV-ZEBOV vaccine for ebola

oh ok

mRNA has been used in biologics in general for a number of years. mRNA started being used because it clears the system faster than other ways that can be used to engineer the cells. and that applies to vaccines as well.

biologics are treatments made with components of living things

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
oh ok

mRNA has been used in biologics in general for a number of years. mRNA started being used because it clears the system faster than other ways that can be used to engineer the cells. and that applies to vaccines as well.

biologics are treatments made with components of living things
I hear you fam. I know what biologics are, it's a very broad term like "medicine". I don't think you're hearing me though. Saul Goodman.

Tests just finished and I've got to go data crunch so it'll be a bit but I'll be back if anything new is contributed.

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you fam. I know what biologics are, it's a very broad term like "medicine". I don't think you're hearing me though. Saul Goodman.

Tests just finished and I've got to go data crunch so it'll be a bit but I'll be back if anything new is contributed.

nah i'm not hearing you and that's cool that's what dialogue is about :cool: .

I am not trying to convince you either way, just sharing in general what i know from my work in the field......:cool:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The logic on this from some is amazing to me. For months people warned about the danger of the vaccine. The vaccine was supposedly as bad or even worse than the virus. Thousands would die from being vaccinated just like the virus itself killed thousands. Vaccines went out in December and so far 45MM + doses have been administered. Where are the vaccine related deaths, illnesses etc. that many promised ? :smh:

New York has had 1.5MM covid cases and around 45K deaths. The city was shutdown and hospitals overwhelmed with the sick and dying. 30x as many people who had covid in NY have been vaccinated nation wide and now the "terrible situation" is 4 people with mild or asymptomatic cases of the virus? :smh:

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're just reading the outliers that were allowed to reach social media. I can bet you there are hundreds if not thousands people who died and nobody reported anything or said anything or got symptoms and never reported anyting. I'm not touching That motherfuking vaccine with a 39 and a half foot pole

There is NO WAY thousands of people die from a vaccine and nothing gets said lol. Some of yall being overly dramatic.