FB Question, that I’d love to know the brothers point of view.....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are niggas really calling a female a bitch and feeling some type of way over a light bill and water bill?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It showed he made good financial decisions for himself, not that he is stable in all areas or can handle a crisis. For all we know his parents could have helped him pay off the house or an ex.

Not everyone desires home ownership. Perhaps she was ok paying 1800-2000 because she didn't want the headache of home ownership and what comes along with it as a single woman. We don't know how her rent compares to local mortgage payments. We don't know the debt either one is carrying, credit score or other history. The OP said the arrangement would benefit both of them financially.

She could have been discussing the rent going up, not because she couldn't afford it, but because it's an increase out of nowhere and she was sharing her day. He may have taken the opportunity to get her closer to him instead of having to commute to see her.

All the scenarios y'all paint put the woman in a negative light because you don't respect women or hold us in high regard to begin with.
That last sentence isn’t true.. some of us have big respect for women over all.. but not every female is build equal and some are on some fuck shit.. everybody don’t get the top position cause they were born with a vagina.. like jobs there’s position to this shit.. some are at the top level, some are at mid level with the capability of going higher and some are at the bottom with no chance of going higher.. sometime I think some of ya think every1 deserves the top position even if they not qualified and have lots of liabilities.. if this was a biz you wouldn’t give the highest position to a person that might completely mess up your operation, so why would you not treat your relationship in the same regard as an work environment? People will be tough as nails and not tolerable with a lot of issues when it comes to the work place but be very lax when it comes to their love life., not every1 is that nice and tolerable.. treat your relationship like you would treat your biz.. the people that are worthy for position is the 1s you hire/keep around, others don’t get to even fill out applications, or are temps

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don't encourage marriage because 80% of the time women decide to leave.
More than 50% of marriages end in divorce.
We tend to be logic-minded creatures. The math has to work for us to be in.
Its really that simple. A knigga sees a couple of his boys get wiped out in a divorce; its discouraging. Especially when from the outside, it looked like she was the one. Its risk assessment.
If women decided tomorrow that y'all would put black men in your hearts first and trust us, the black community would flip overnight. Things would get much better real quickly. Instead, black women are encouraged to compete against black men. No other culture does that. That's why we're at the bottom.
White women false flag. Those Sex and the City type white chicks die alone with cats. The others talk that shit and then wife up for some dude the minute they get an offer and tell sistas to "keep fighting the good fight!" while she gets knocked up and secures the bag.
A man that doesn’t want to be married is a man that doesn’t want responsibility and continue to play the field. All that other stuff you mentioned is BS and any woman with sense will see right through that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What if there is nothing missing..what if I was right and she’s just 1 of those chicks that think the dude suppose to pay for everything once you take the next step.. sometimes it’s just that mindset period.. think about it no other prices were negotiated just a flabbergasted woman.. that sounds like a person that thought it was gonna be 1 way and it wasn’t

enjoy your rent increase
If you have to really split a light bill and water bill, what type of man are you?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A man that doesn’t want to be married is a man that doesn’t want responsibility and continue to play the field. All that other stuff you mentioned is BS and any woman with sense will see right through that.
What if he just dosent like the marriage term but believes in a life partner? Kinda like some people believe in god and are spiritual but they don’t follow any religion... just like you don’t have to follow any religions in order to have a relationship with god, you don’t have to go through the act and ceremony of marriage to be with 1 particular person forever.. this is 2021 the World is not 1 dimensional you can go through alternative routes in order to land pretty much in the same situation

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could break it down to somebody and yet if they don’t agree or not willing to do it no matter how much sense it makes they just not going to do it.. she might just be 1 of those chicks that believe a man should take care of his women when their in a serious relationship.. so when he told her she got to put a lil in to make things work it went against her logic of he supposed to pay for everything.. there’s some females out there that believe that and think it’s no other way.. she mad that dude don’t agree
As a man you should want to take care of you women that you are in love with. I just can’t see tripping over a light gas and water bill. In most cases that is about $400 combined. Do I really need to split that?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you have to really split a light bill and water bill, what type of man are you?
A person that believes in a team/ dual responsibility.. a Person that dosent believe in a one sided situation.. obviously he was able to pay for his bills without her..he got a whole home without her..he’s obviously capable of handling his own shit.. but somebody wants to become a team, which means we share the same jersey, which means ya strive to be winners..this is a team sport which means everybody rocking that jersey better be ready to go out there and make it happen.. no rings, no champagne, no holding on the trophy if you think you gonna sit on the sideline and benefit off of somebody else blood and sweat

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As a man you should want to take care of you women that you are in love with. I just can’t see tripping over a light gas and water bill. In most cases that is about $400 combined. Do I really need to split that?
That’s your belief.. just like some religions think pork is bad while others don’t.. what you believe ain’t everybody thought process..the world don’t revolve around your belief system..this world ain’t one dimensional it’s versatile

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black men need to stop being afraid to love and of leadership. Believing women are gold diggers or looking to come up off you is laughable and a deep insecurity. Seriously, what do most of you have that a female would want? You would be surprised that most females don’t want or consider what you got to hold any value.

Why so much negativity towards the female? So she is a gold digger and hoe who is just looking for a free ride because she questioned his arrangements? But you label him the good person? If they were splitting everything in half, who has $1600 worth of utilities and cable bills? Is he trying to come up off his girl.

Without a mortgage there is nothing to pay. Are you going to tax your girl rental fees for driving your car also? If your woman was already responsible, there is no lesson to teach here.

Believe me when I say this. Most women can’t stand the shit you think is valuable and they damn sure don’t want it. But be realistic also. What female with morals don’t want a man to take care of her and the household? How can you desire a submissive women but get mad when she is?

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A person that believes in a team/ dual responsibility.. a Person that dosent believe in a one sided situation.. obviously he was able to pay for his bills without her..he got a whole home without her..he’s obviously capable of handling his own shit.. but somebody wants to become a team, which means we share the same jersey, which means ya strive to be winners..this is a team sport which means everybody rocking that jersey better be ready to go out there and make it happen.. no rings, no champagne, no holding on the trophy if you think you gonna sit on the sideline and benefit off of somebody else blood and sweat
Do you want her to be submissive also?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Black men need to stop being afraid to love and of leadership. Believing women are gold diggers or looking to come up off you is laughable and a deep insecurity. Seriously, what do most of you have that a female would want? You would be surprised that most females don’t want or consider what you got to hold any value.

Why so much negativity towards the female? So she is a gold digger and hoe who is just looking for a free ride because she questioned his arrangements? But you label him the good person? If they were splitting everything in half, who has $1600 worth of utilities and cable bills? Is he trying to come up off his girl.

Without a mortgage there is nothing to pay. Are you going to tax your girl rental fees for driving you car also? If your woman was already responsible, there is no lesson to teach here.

Believe me when I say this. Most women can’t stand the shit you think is valuable and they damn sure don’t want it. But be realistic also. What female with morals don’t want a man to take care of her and the household? How can you desire a submissive women but get mad when she is?
If you was going into bizz with somebody you would prob want them to split the invesTment right? Especially if the partner wanted 50 percent of the profit right? Well what if you were nice enough to put most of the money up but still expected them to put up some percentage of it and they started acting funny would you want to continue being partners? Imagine a person expecting you to put up all the money but in the end think they deserve 50 percent of the profit off your investment and product you’d think they were tripping.. yet if you remove the concept of biz and switch it to a relationship scenario you wouldn’t have no problem with it.. like I said people go harder for biz than they do their relationship and than wonder why they have so many bad war stories..cause you tolerate more dumbshit in your love life than with your biz

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Late to this thread.

I didn't need FB to have this discussion because I have been there done that. And have family and friends who have been through it also. Some people's financial responsibility drastically changes when they move in with a person who has more or equal to offer.

First time it happened to me I made the mistake of not discussing splitting the bills. But I was very young and thought it would work out. I had a house and good job and she had a kid working part time. She moved in and got a full time job that was a decent wage. You'd think she would contribute accordingly. Nope.
Her logic..... I make more than her so I should cover all of the bills. She finally agreed to pay some bills but picked the smallest bills to pay; water and cable bills. Nothing was put towards rent.
It wasn't until I literally wrote it out on pen and paper the amount the bills had increased since her and her son moved in and how she was taking advantage of me. I showed her that she was able to keep 75% of her pay because she wasn't paying shit yet I hardly had 10% of mine left over. What made it bad was that her older sister was there and her own sister agreed, albeit reluctantly.
You'd think she would agree to contribute more. Nope. She decided to find her own place.
She moved into an apartment. Got evicted a few months later. Moved in with a female friend. Got kicked out a few months after that.

Point is that some people feel that when a person is doing better than them they don't have to contribute as much.

Been down that road too! Real talk though....did you fuck her sister? Be honest lol

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah I’m going to need for you to put up $800 a month to help with some of these bills.. than her fantasy was crushed and she was flabbergasted.. that’s probably what happened..she was already spending money in her head than he hit her with the yeah so 10,000 of that going to the crib.. than it was like wait I thought you said the house was already paid, why should I pay you, you my man I shouldn’t have to pay cause men should pay for their woman

‘Let’s keep it honest. That wasn’t the proposition. He asked her to split the bills AND pay an additional 800 in rent. She was not flabbergasted at splitting the bills, but the 800 in rent. Now, it may be all the same to you, but let’s make sure we are having a genuine discussion and not a misunderstanding. Carry on!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you was going into bizz with somebody you would prob want them to split the invesTment right? Especially if the partner wanted 50 percent of the profit right? Well what if you were nice enough to put most of the money up but still expected them to put up some percentage of it and they started acting funny would you want to continue being partners? Imagine a person expecting you to put up all the money but in the end think they deserve 50 percent of the profit off your investment and product you’d think they were tripping.. yet if you remove the concept of biz and switch it to a relationship scenario you wouldn’t have no problem with it.. like I said people go harder for biz than they do their relationship and than wonder why they have so many bad war stories..cause you tolerate more dumbshit in your love life than with your biz
Relationships are not transactional. His girl would have more than likely helped out where needed but he never gave her the opportunity.

He didn’t respect his woman by not giving her the opportunity and treated their relationship as transactional. That would cause issues with many people

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘Let’s keep it honest. That wasn’t the proposition. He asked her to split the bills AND pay an additional 800 in rent. She was not flabbergasted at splitting the bills, but the 800 in rent. Now, it may be all the same to you, but let’s make sure we are having a genuine discussion and not a misunderstanding. Carry on!
Him not trusting his girl to do the right thing was also an issue. She probably would have asked to help out anyway

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Relationships are not transactional. Is girl would have more than likely helped out where needed but he never gave her the opportunity.

He didn’t respect his woman by not giving her the opportunity and treated their relationship as transactional. That would cause issues with many people
Communication is 1 of the top 5 things in a relationship.. he broke it down and told her what is up.. he didn’t sneak it in when she moved in he told her upfront what his expectations is..yet he getting bashed for trying to share his blueprint to her.. she didn’t agree oh well enjoy your rent increase

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Him not trusting his girl to do the right thing was also an issue. She probably would have asked to help out anyway
There’s hope and there is actuality.. he sounds like a person that dosent wait on hope he goes with reality.. many people have been disappointed when hope never arrived..if he would of had her move in without having a discussion and she didn’t help out with funds people would of scrutinized him for not telling her beforehand.. he did and now people are still upset..damn if you do damn if you dont

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Communication is 1 of the top 5 things in a relationship.. he broke it down and told her what is up.. he didn’t sneak it in when she moved in he told her upfront what his expectations is..yet he getting bashed for trying to share his blueprint to her.. she didn’t agree oh well enjoy your rent increase
“He” broke it down. Did he include her in the decision making process? If not that was not proper communication

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“He” broke it down. Did he include her in the decision making process? If not that was not proper communication
He gave her an option and told her the stipulations.. she either could agree or disagree.. she chose to disagree..enjoy your rent increase

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s hope and there is actuality.. he sounds like a person that dosent wait on hope he goes with reality.. many people have been disappointed when hope never arrived..if he would of had her move in without having a discussion and she didn’t help out with funds people would of scrutinized him for not telling her beforehand.. he did and now people are still upset..damn if you do damn if you dont
That is not reality but only his insecurities he is going off of. If you are going to have a conversation like that include the woman. Sit down together and come up with a plan and include her in the decision making process. Don’t do it for her. That is where he messed up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That is not reality but only his insecurities he is going off of. If you are going to have a conversation like that include the woman. Sit down together and come up with a plan and include her in the decision making process. Don’t do it for her. That is where he messed up
He still got his house, his car, his job.. I don’t think he’s the person that messed up... the person who just got an added $180 to her monthly expenses might be the 1 who messed up.. enjoy your rent increase

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He still got his house, his car, his job.. I don’t think he’s the person that messed up... the person who just got an added $180 to her monthly expenses might be the 1 who messed up.. enjoy your rent increase

One thing about relationships is they can't be measured in dollars. I would rather pay all the bills and rent and live alone than split the bills with someone I am not on the same page with......seems they BOTH dodged a bullet.

Smoke Van Gundy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im sure the Golden Pussy bishes can't imagine paying for a kot damn thing

This is why I say only seriously date a chic on your level. If I own a home and she is renting, let me level you up so you can own a home like I do

All this living off me cause I got it like that, yea that shit is out.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What about the women, that ain't worth marrying? Trying to Finesse a Mayne? I ain't never seen a Mayne that couldn't find a wife, but I see alot of women that can't find a got dam boyfriend? A Mayne can see through the bullshit, most black men are married, while most black women ain't...and that's a fact of life... jackkkk

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The homie ain't fucked up nowhere, he ain't complaining noun time, about his situation...his shit paid off... I don't think he ever gone have a problem, with his house being paid off, never gone be a shortage of women looking to live in it.. brah...I thought these women, want to be treated equally, like a Mayne, I guess until it's time to pay up.....the muffuckin house didn't pay itself off....he did it with hard work, now some got dam girlfriend want to come reap the benefits....HELL NAW...BRAH.... WHERE WAS SHE AT, WHILE HE WAS SHOOTING IN THE GYM? FOLK

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SMH. I guess you're another one who sees women as interchangeable.

I think its more that people are not obligated to put up with anybody's nonsense. just so happens we are talking about a situation in a romantic relationship.

if you look in other topics where its a falling out between the homies niggas be like fuck that nigga..... i think that CH and Zo thread gives examples of what i am saying.

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. My wife loves that I like to cook and keep things clean because she sees it as me respecting her time/energy just like I respect her for not doing the back and forth/arguing bullshit over inconsequential things. There are things we legit disagree on but because we actually love/respect one another they don't become huge problems. Some people's default space is conflict or tension so you have to find someone who doesn't see that as normal...

FAM!

had a chick researching argument styles and trying to draw me in. I was like maybe we should see why everything becomes an argument instead. of course that became an argument lol

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about the women, that ain't worth marrying? Trying to Finesse a Mayne? I ain't never seen a Mayne that couldn't find a wife, but I see alot of women that can't find a got dam boyfriend? A Mayne can see through the bullshit, most black men are married, while most black women ain't...and that's a fact of life... jackkkk

cant dispute that at all fam

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

it was 800 total, reread the op :cool:

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
off topic,

i miss blunts trolling ...

these new age trolls stinking up threads r the worst

blunt had it down to a science almost :lol:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
it was 800 total, reread the op :cool:
He presented her with a proposed budget based on half the cost of the household bills along with a rental amount for a total of $800 per month and she was flabbergasted.

I sir, and to all the sirs before you who I was lambasting with half assed information, do hereby withdraw and resend all my previous statements.....

You are correct.

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sir, and to all the sirs before you who I was lambasting with half assed information, do hereby withdraw and resend all my previous statements.....

You are correct.

u good fam

it does make the whole scenario seem silly as hell 800 total living expenses vs 2k+ its a no brainer

thats why a bunch of us are like he only messed up by breaking it down and using the r word

shit if he sees the extra money as a way to pay off other debt, get into a hobby or to put away 4 a ring shouldnt matter to anybody but him

and he nicer than me- i woulda been like let me get 1k and u dont have to worry bout living expenses, and any major shit break we work it out and you pay whatever percent and i'll pay the bulk.