FB Question, that I’d love to know the brothers point of view.....

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scenario;

Man and lady have been dating for a while and things are going great in the relationship. They usually spend a few nights a week sleeping over at each other‘s homes. She rents a high-rise apartment downtown for $1800 a month. He owns a nice house in the suburbs that is paid for out right.

Her lease is expiring and with that comes a 10% rate increase which will take her rent to nearly $2000 a month.

A conversation about moving in together came up and they agreed that living together would be the natural progression of the relationship and would also give them both the opportunity to hit their individual financial goals more quickly since they would be sharing living expenses instead of paying double for everything each month.

He presented her with a proposed budget based on half the cost of the household bills along with a rental amount for a total of $800 per month and she was flabbergasted.

They are now at an impasse because she feels that she shouldn’t have to pay any rent since he has no mortgage and he feels that he sacrifice greatly to pay off his mortgage early without any financial help from her and she should be happy because she is still saving thousands each month by living there.

In your opinion whose position makes the most sense

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He shouldn't have even broached living together if he expected her to pay.

she would have been fine and so would he with the situation as is

now if SHE offered it up? That is different.

when they READY if that day comes which apparently it WAS?

Just get married get a pre nup and go on with your lives.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sounds like an ungrateful bitch.. demoted to jumpoff

damn fam...

there is so much missing in the context of this..

If homeboy was like you come live with me stop paying all that rent offering up sh*t?

then last minute at dinner before desert

home-girl all ready to get the movers and sh*t

he like and ummm yeah... can you sign this right quick

and goes BAM

with a lease?

I think she got a legit right to be slightly perturbed.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won’t disparage her but I will say it’s a bad sign. Ever let a friend stay rent free til they got on their feet. Did they? How long did it take? Did they respect your space while staying there? If you give her free rent and start seeing new shoes and bags, she needs to pay rent. I think you should make her humble herself and get a studio apartment or a cheaper place so she can save that way. Living off you isn’t saving it’s using.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
damn fam...

there is so much missing in the context of this..

If homeboy was like you come live with me stop paying all that rent offering up sh*t?

then last minute at dinner before desert

home-girl all ready to get the movers and sh*t

he like and ummm yeah... can you sign this right quick

and goes BAM

with a lease?

I think she got a legit right to be slightly perturbed.
He offered a better situation with less financial burden on her and she didn’t appreciate the offer.. she will now be a nut rag with a few segments of cheap dates..enjoy your rent increase dumbass

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He offered a better situation with less financial burden on her and she didn’t appreciate the offer.. she will now be a nut rag with a few segments of cheap dates..enjoy your rent increase dumbass

yo cuz who INFERRING and PROJECTING a whole lot of stuff into this little tale.

How YOU know HOW he presented it though?

If she was surprised?

then he aint present it right and wasn't man enough to say SPECIFICALLY what it was form JUMP.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
review Paragraph 3-5 and see why I replied the way I did

my client was under the assumption that the agreement terms were for SHARING THE EXPENSES

If YOUR client wants to have a TENANT then is he prepared to obey all of the rules and regulations as landlord?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yo cuz who INFERRING and PROJECTING a whole lot of stuff into this little tale.

How YOU know HOW he presented it though?

If she was surprised?

then he aint present it right and wasn't man enough to say SPECIFICALLY what it was form JUMP.
You move in a house and you literally save 12,000 a yr or you stay in your apt and now you paying 2,160 more than the previous yr.. there’s 2 big things about money.. how you can increase it and how you can save it/spend less.. dude literally offered her a way to save 12,000 a yr which is a big diff.. she didn’t appreciate that.. demotion of position is required

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
PH the details are right there!!!! You move in bitch you pay $800.

Nah first off you cannot be OP and already show YOUR BIASED

if THESE were the FACTS in the case?

then you should have stated that up front.

IT is not implicitly stated HOW this RENTAL situation was discussed.

WHEN did this gentleman SPECIFICALLY say my client would be EXPECTED TO PAY RENT.

If he wanted RENT AFTER all previous negotiations?

He is at fault of being as we say it the law

pussy.

He should have told her UP FRONT what it was.

THEN we can go into calling her all these names...

but so far?

It seems HE was the one who was not CLEAR.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah first off you cannot be OP and already show YOUR BIASED

if THESE were the FACTS in the case?

then you should have stated that up front.

IT is not implicitly stated HOW this RENTAL situation was discussed.

WHEN did this gentleman SPECIFICALLY say my client would be EXPECTED TO PAY RENT.

If he wanted RENT AFTER all previous negotiations?

He is at fault of being as we say it the law

pussy.

He should have told her UP FRONT what it was.

THEN we can go into calling her all these names...

but so far?

It seems HE was the one who was not CLEAR.
Enjoy your rent increase

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You move in a house and you literally save 12,000 a yr or you stay in your apt and now you paying 2,160 more than the previous yr.. there’s 2 big things about money.. how you can increase it and how you can save it/spend less.. dude literally offered her a way to save 12,000 a yr which is a big diff.. she didn’t appreciate that.. demotion of position is required

these are facts and numbers counselor..

we are NOT THERE YET.

We are disputing the fact he ASKED HER FOR RENT

AFTER they had established a mutually beneficial agreement.

again how are you attacking HER?

calling HER ungrateful?

Where in the text was she BEGGING this man?

Or even said she COULD NOT PAY THE RENT INCREASE?

Your client wanted to pull out his cape...

but apparently he paid off the house note

but not the cape fees.

Don't offer if you can't provide.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s a rough situation. The man looks like a landlord and a scumbag for asking for money and he looks like a simp for letting her live there for free

Shouldn’t have told her the house was paid for.

Your honor

My surprise witness has arrived....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
these are facts and numbers counselor..

we are NOT THERE YET.

We are disputing the fact he ASKED HER FOR RENT

AFTER they had established a mutually beneficial agreement.

again how are you attacking HER?

calling HER ungrateful?

Where in the text was she BEGGING this man?

Or even said she COULD NOT PAY THE RENT INCREASE?

Your client wanted to pull out his cape...

but apparently he paid off the house note

but not the cape fees.

Don't offer if you can't provide.
If you think you gonna smoke without putting in on the weed than don’t even bring your ass to the smoke session.. same when it comes to living together.. go have fun buying your stash at full price or as we say enjoy your rent increase

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you think you gonna smoke without putting in on the weed than don’t even bring your ass to the smoke session.. same when it comes to living together.. go have fun buying your stash at full price or as we say enjoy your rent increase

your honor marijuana is not even LEGAL in this state.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

AGAIN councilor

my client and yours had an pro forma AGREEMENT already arranged

the TERMS were changed at the final hour.

Again how is MY client at fault?

Is it NOT YOUR CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY TO BE A MAN AND SPEAK PLAIN FROM JUMP?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man...I guess my mother and father, who were married over 60 years, raised me to be a simp.

We aren't talking about a friend, we are talking about someone that I am seriously dating and the progression of the relationship (as it was put).

Me: "yeah, baby....come on and move in, we can split the bills and both save some money." Simple as that. She wasn't flabbergasted at splitting bills, but paying rent. Is this nigga cultivating a potential wife or a protentional tenant?

Sounds like she probably has her shit together as well and probably can afford the rent....she should stay at her place and continue dating because they aren't THERE yet.........and you can't put a value on peace of mind.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bruh....they are more than friends. They are in a serious dating relationship. They are contemplating the next step of moving in together.

I can think of several women in my life, beginning with my first real college girlfriend that I ain't NEVA asked to pitch in on the weed. If I had weed, they had weed......especially if they are dranking champagne, skipping class and laying up in the bed with me fucking all day like only a 19 year old can.... ...I am like, "hey baby, hit this"....LOL