FB Question, that I’d love to know the brothers point of view.....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. The money it seems was more important to him than having her in the house. For some, money don't matter. For others, it matters alot.
Nah it sounds like he was looking out.. he wanted to form a team but when it was all said and done he exposed a selfish player that wanted him to do all the work while she sips on the championship champagne.. no rings, no parties, no trophy holding if you not gonna go out their an sweat and sacrifice a lil.. demoted to jumpoff

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scenario;

He presented her with a proposed budget based on half the cost of the household bills along with a rental amount for a total of $800 per month and she was flabbergasted.
I haven't read this whole thread, but my two cents comes from this specific phrasing, if accurate.

If he totaled 800 bucks for her cut of bills and rent, that's pretty much a steal. Even if you weren't in a relationship with somebody, that would be a steal.

I get feeling offended about having to pay some rent, but honestly, she should be willing to toss that much into the hat on principle. If dude made one mistake, I assume that he should have mentioned rent was happening before he dropped a "budget" on her. Should have been one of the first things he said. I learned very early on that when money is an expectation, you need to clear that up ASAP. Friendships, families, and everything in between have been wrecked over money.

At any rate, if they are really about each other, this is something they can work through. If this is a dealbreaker, they weren't about shit to begin with, and it's probably good that they aren't moving in together.

...unless she just had the bombest of pussies. In which case, it's probably worth losing 800 a month to not have to drive round trip just to hit that.

... all right, that last one is me just fucking around, because I don't usually say shit like that.

...but it ain't untrue.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you think you gonna smoke without putting in on the weed than don’t even bring your ass to the smoke session.. same when it comes to living together.. go have fun buying your stash at full price or as we say enjoy your rent increase

Correctamundo... plus she sounds like a succubus in disguise with the old lets move-in together trick. I can smell that shit from a mile a while

giphy.gif

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I think its the wording, I think he should have left the “rental“ part out, if she’s living there $800 in shared household expenses is reasonable but if you’re saying you’re charging a woman living with you “rent” then that seems odd

i wonder if he actually said rent or that is how the op phrased it.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You're absolutely correct. That's why she would be fucking dude on the regular in his house. That's the COST for her to stay there.

Niggas would never live with a woman who they not having sex with.

The cost to stay in a man's home is pussy.

that is the problem. she is getting just as much sex as the dude. sex should not be considered the cost of staying there.

women benefit from sex too.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in a similar situation when I was younger. I had a little condo and was in a relationship with someone who's lease was up in a month. She wanted to move in with me but her friends convinced them it wasn't "fair" for her to have pay anything. I agreed and offered to sublet my place and then we both could get a new place "together" since that would be fair. Needless to say that relationship ended pretty quickly after that. :lol:

If her rent was $1,800 you have to factor in a few hundred more for utilities, amenity fees, parking etc. so it was closer to $2,100+ total. She would be in a position to pocket around $1,300 every month in exchange for little change to her life. It says a lot that she viewed that as being unfair...

Last edited:

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so it’s better 2 pay a landlord 2k with no benefit beyond having a place 2

and not give her dude less than half of that, which in d long run will benefit both since they tryna b together

saving 12k a year is less important than semantics of calling d money rent

even if they call it quits after a few months they both still benefit and r financially a little btr off.

people r crazy lol

this reminds me of back in the iphone5 days......i had a saudi type that was willing to pay a few dollars over retail since they were in short supply and him and his ppl wanted to stunt. this was when there was still 200 new phone upgrades. I was buying upgrades for a little under retail which was already a huge come up for most. but you would not believe the amount of people that wouldnt sell me the upgrade cuz I was selling and making money off of it.

funniest part is the people i bought from made way more per phone than I did smh

Last edited:

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
He did it all wrong. She currently has a year lease on her old place. Does he plan on giving her a lease too? Or does he expect her to move out as soon as they breakup. What about her stuff, is she going to keep it in storage? Who pays for that.

Short answer is that he should have probably said something like, you pay for utilities and food, and we’re good.

If you don’t feel comfortable doing that for a woman, you probably shouldn’t move in with her. Clearly a lot of men on here have never been in a productive long term relationship

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're absolutely correct. That's why she would be fucking dude on the regular in his house. That's the COST for her to stay there.

:lol: :rolleyes: I bet the place that she is staying in right now ain't taking pussy payments.
I disagree with the last sentence. You wouldn't just accept an arbitrary number if the situation was reversed.
Its not her house.
She pays 1800/month right now to someone who doesn't explain a damn thing to her. She's about to pay damn near 2000.
If they are in a relationship, its a given that he would explain whatever to her but its not her house and right now, she has no "rights" to his home. He seems to be doing fine and didn't ask for a roommate.
If he gives her a number she should be cool with it if its not too high. $800 seems reasonable.
He's probably going to stuff that money in an account somewhere and when shit breaks down (car/pipes/whatever), he'll just pay it. When they want to go on a trip - done. She wants that new bag but is short - boom. Bag bagged. If their relationship goes next level, she will stop paying anyway. WE KNOW THIS ABOUT Y'ALL. So what da problem iz? :dunno:

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
:lol: :rolleyes: I bet the place that she is staying in right now ain't taking pussy payments.

Its not her house.
She pays 1800/month right now to someone who doesn't explain a damn thing to her. She's about to pay damn near 2000.
If they are in a relationship, its a given that he would explain whatever to her but its not her house and right now, she has no "rights" to his home. He seems to be doing fine and didn't ask for a roommate.
If he gives her a number she should be cool with it if its not too high. $800 seems reasonable.
He's probably going to stuff that money in an account somewhere and when shit breaks down (car/pipes/whatever), he'll just pay it. When they want to go on a trip - done. She wants that new bag but is short - boom. Bag bagged. If their relationship goes next level, she will stop paying anyway. WE KNOW THIS ABOUT Y'ALL. So what da problem iz? :dunno:

It's not a given. If he had broken it down, I doubt she would be complaining about the amount.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Simp logic

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's not a given. If he had broken it down, I doubt she would be complaining about the amount.
You could break it down to somebody and yet if they don’t agree or not willing to do it no matter how much sense it makes they just not going to do it.. she might just be 1 of those chicks that believe a man should take care of his women when their in a serious relationship.. so when he told her she got to put a lil in to make things work it went against her logic of he supposed to pay for everything.. there’s some females out there that believe that and think it’s no other way.. she mad that dude don’t agree

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You could break it down to somebody and yet if they don’t agree or not willing to do it no matter how much sense it makes they just not going to do it.. she might just be 1 of those chicks that believe a man should take care of his women when their in a serious relationship.. so when he told her she got to put a lil in to make things work it went against her logic of he supposed to pay for everything.. there’s some females out there that believe that and think it’s no other way.. she mad that dude don’t agree

There is not enough evidence to come to this conclusion. 800.00 is not unreasonable, so there is more to it than we are getting, and I don't believe her being a greedy, entitled, selfish woman is it.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simp logic

I was speaking from her logic. It's why women in the FB post were saying dude was tripping asking her to pay some bills.

Playing devil's advocate as they say.

To me personally there are no right or wrong answers in this situation. Moreso just different perspectives on relationships between men and women.

From one perspective, yes she should bring in something to the household since he's taking on the heavy burden of home ownership and etc.

However, for some ppl, a man takes full responsibility if he undertakes having a family with a woman.

I guess it just depends on how ppl see it.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay, but her landlord doesn't explain that 1800 to her, either.
Its "1800 every month; pay or go."
So she doesn't "need" an explanation.
If she is actually all in, she would just do it. Its a win for her. A $1000/mo. decrease in expenses is a win for anyone middle class and under. And, like I said, eventually, she will stop paying. The longer they stay together, the less likely he will stick to that 800/mo. If she comes up short, there's no penalty.
Again, I say:
:dunno: What da problem iz?:dunno:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Okay, but her landlord doesn't explain that 1800 to her, either.
Its "1800 every month; pay or go."
So she doesn't "need" an explanation.
If she is actually all in, she would just do it. Its a win for her. A $1000 decrease in expenses is a win for anyone middle class and under. And, like I said, eventually, she will stop paying. The longer they stay together, the less likely he will stick to that 800/mo. If she comes up short, there's no penalty.
Again, I say:
:dunno: What da problem iz?:dunno:

She has a lease with terms and penalties that spells everything out with a landlord. She knows if it just covers the living space and maintenance or utilities etc as well.

This isn't a friend, a roommate, or a relative he doesn't want there in the first place, this is his woman. If we are going from sharing expenses to paying rent, the connotation is different and conditions need to be specified, imo.

Y'all want to make her out to be the bad guy because y'all believe women are two steps behind white people as the cause of all evil in this world anyway.

I don't think the 800 is unreasonable. She's going to be saving more than 1000.00 because she isn't paying utilities, renters insurance etc.

I don't think we know enough about either one to ascribe motives.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There is not enough evidence to come to this conclusion. 800.00 is not unreasonable, so there is more to it than we are getting, and I don't believe her being a greedy, entitled, selfish woman is it.

Ladies and gentlemen of the court

I would like to introduce one of the partners of our firm....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She has a lease with terms and penalties that spells everything out with a landlord. She knows if it just covers the living space and maintenance or utilities etc as well.

This isn't a friend, a roommate, or a relative he doesn't want there in the first place, this is his woman. If we are going from sharing expenses to paying rent, the connotation is different and conditions need to be specified, imo.

Y'all want to make her out to be the bad guy because y'all believe women are two steps behind white people as the cause of all evil in this world anyway.

I don't think the 800 is unreasonable. She's going to be saving more than 1000.00 because she isn't paying utilities, renters insurance etc.

Thank you

However based on the evidence In question

The 800 is just the RENT.

Our client would stil have to pay half of living expenses

The legal term for this would be...

Thats some ole bullsh*t

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Thank you

However based on the evidence In question

The 800 is just the RENT.

Our client would stil have to pay half of living expenses

The legal term for this would be...

Thats some ole bullsh*t

The op said the 800.00 is the total for rent and expenses. If he had called it maintenance or upkeep instead of rent all would be good in the hood, but like I said rent changes things.

He presented her with a proposed budget based on half the cost of the household bills along with a rental amount for a total of $800 per month and she was flabbergasted.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh....they are more than friends. They are in a serious dating relationship. They are contemplating the next step of moving in together.

I can think of several women in my life, beginning with my first real college girlfriend that I ain't NEVA asked to pitch in on the weed. If I had weed, they had weed......especially if they are dranking champagne, skipping class and laying up in the bed with me fucking all day like only a 19 year old can.... ...I am like, "hey baby, hit this"....LOL
Damn right.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No, I don't think that at all.
I just understand the times that we are living in and act accordingly.
In my parents day, this wouldn't even be a conversation.
If they were "shacking up" as they used to say, it would just be understood.
That's just not the case anymore. Women initiate 80% of the splits now.
The numbers are not in his favor. Western society encourages this shit because we are a capitalist society and we pay more divided than together. Think about this for a sec: just her alone moving in with him is costing her landlord a tenant. That's a $21,600/yr loss that has to be filled. Who knows how long the place may be vacant due to location, supply and demand, etc.? Companies encourage splits and divorces because they make more money. They hate people like him because he's coupling up with a resouce and cutting their profits. Every company is like this.
I honestly hope the best for them but make no mistake, I see him as being the one most disadvantaged out of all of this. He is giving up space and increasing financial burden. She gets a $1k/month boost in her lifestyle.
Its not that she's "evil" or anything like that, its just that we live in a time where women are encouraged to be hypergamous and selfish. Ultimately, the results of those actions tend to be the same. Society wants y'all alone and miserable because single, miserable people spend more money in a capitalist society.
If they are really about being together, it shouldnt' even be an issue. They should want to do for each other. But he is still the most disadvantaged in this case.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The numbers are not in his favor. Western society encourages this shit because we are a capitalist society and we pay more divided than together. Think about this for a sec: just her alone moving in with him is costing her landlord a tenant. That's a $21,600/yr loss that has to be filled. Who knows how long the place may be vacant due to location, supply and demand, etc.? Companies encourage splits and divorces because they make more money. They hate people like him because he's coupling up with a resouce and cutting their profits. Every company is like this.
I honestly hope the best for them but make no mistake, I see him as being the one most disadvantaged out of all of this. He is giving up space and increasing financial burden. She gets a $1k/month boost in her lifestyle.
Its not that she's "evil" or anything like that, its just that we live in a time where women are encouraged to be hypergamous and selfish. Ultimately, the results of those actions tend to be the same. Society wants y'all alone and miserable because single, miserable people spend more money in a capitalist society.
If they are really about being together, itr shouldnt' even be an issue. They should want to do for each other. But he is still the most disadvantaged in this case.

Give em a little moe...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they are really about being together, itr shouldnt' even be an issue. They should want to do for each other. But he is still the most disadvantaged in this case.

If he can't get her to invest in the plan...she ain't worth building shit together..my nigggg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I've said something similar before when discussing single black households. Two light, gas, electric, phone and rent etc payments when people can be building and saving together to come up. We also have media that discourages black families and encourages black consumerism. Hell BGOL is full of black men encouraging other black men to avoid marriage. So we don't get the tax breaks that help white married couples come up, etc.

Regardless, 800.00 is a steal. Even if she wanted to just stack paper and bounce, that's not something to argue over. So there is info we are not getting

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If he can't get her to invest in the plan...she ain't worth building shit together..my nigggg
This is real talk.
When we get back to letting the man lead, we start back to building black families.
Our shit is weaker now because of hypergamy being celebrated.
Its easy to do for self. Its harder to cooperate. Somebody has to take the lead.
Dude already did everything necessary. He made the bank and built the nest.
All she has to do is get on board and kick in.
Our sistas have become hardheaded from listening to the wrong people instead of us.
They don't want to let a black man lead and only want to hear from us when the shit hits the fan.
Then, they want us to open our wallets and not our mouths. :rolleyes:
Selfishness.
Dude is offering her a great deal by sharing the life he built with her.
She has to let him continue to do what he has already done and become the helper he is asking her to be.
Or else, she gonna end up calling Kevin Samuel's show asking "where are all of the high value men at?" :lol:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've said something similar before when discussing single black households. Two light, gas, electric, phone and rent etc payments when people can be building and saving together to come up. We also have media that discourages black families and encourages black consumerism. Hell BGOL is full of black men encouraging other black men to avoid marriage. So we don't get the tax breaks that help white married couples come up, etc.

Regardless, 800.00 is a steal. Even if she wanted to just stack paper and bounce, that's not something to argue over. So there is info we are not getting
We don't encourage marriage because 80% of the time women decide to leave.
More than 50% of marriages end in divorce.
We tend to be logic-minded creatures. The math has to work for us to be in.
Its really that simple. A knigga sees a couple of his boys get wiped out in a divorce; its discouraging. Especially when from the outside, it looked like she was the one. Its risk assessment.
If women decided tomorrow that y'all would put black men in your hearts first and trust us, the black community would flip overnight. Things would get much better real quickly. Instead, black women are encouraged to compete against black men. No other culture does that. That's why we're at the bottom.
White women false flag. Those Sex and the City type white chicks die alone with cats. The others talk that shit and then wife up for some dude the minute they get an offer and tell sistas to "keep fighting the good fight!" while she gets knocked up and secures the bag.