Elizabeth Warren announces Presidential candidacy for 2020

mad_bomber

BGOL Billionaire
BGOL Investor
Biden is great. I forgive him for not running in 16 because of the family stuff he was going through. That was rough. Isn't he too old now?

Hillary won the popular vote by over 3 million votes. She should be President.

Democrats better run someone who is tough and will not back down to Trump on anything. That is how they win in my opinion.

Dems also need to address the coming Social Security crisis.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is done in Q1 2019 bruh. The forces arrayed against him are insurmountable. I'll vote for anyone the Dems put up but Warren has the policy chops, intellect, character and record to put her ahead of anyone I've heard running so far tbh.

I’ll believe it when he gone.....

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know, we really do suffer from Post Slave Traumatic Syndrone.

The founders of this country thought enough of you to classify you as 3/5ths of a human.

At any point and time during any amendment or any bill or any law, that you thought that changed, you are playing yourself.

It is 400 million people in this country and TWO polotical parties. Let's say a third to a fourth of this head count are adults.

That is some serious compromise on ideologies on how to run a country, don't you think?

Look at it like this: think about how the individuals that came her in 1619 began to create their country. Coercion. Indoctrination. Germ warfare. Raping. Scalping. Lynching. Forced mass migrations.

Then, in 1776, they ratify the constitution to tell you how the government should work.

At this point, all the Americans are dead or pushed out West. Slavery is an institution and an industry. Scalping may have stopped, but psychological, spiritual, mental, and physical intimidation AND FOLLOW THROUGH was in full effect.

Now, look at how they got the country they wanted. Look at the actions they proactively took for the country they wanted.

Now, look at the system they presented to you, to get the country you want...don't look NOTHING like the path they took.

Now, it is 2019 and we are debating who should run on a ticket for a party that has never had a specific game plan in mind for you, POST voting. And they shouldn't. None of this sh!t was built for you, no matter how many acts they pass. It's window dressing, Fam.

Ain't no "better than" or "until we." Either the system wholly benefits you or it does not!

Nas was right: destroy and rebuild. It is the toughest, most opposed, yet most effective way to have an agenda tailored for us by us. Blood will be shed. Lives will be lost. Resources will be maligned, but...

Focus on YOU first! Become economically sound. Invest in raw land. Immerse yourself in the local politics of your school district, your city, your municipality, your county, your state.

The presidency means nothing. It's a pageant show. States rights are more important than the Feds. That part of government was designed for emergencies.

We must recalibrate our investment to voting in midterms, from the general election. I believe it was taught to us the opposite, on purpose, in civics.

Personally, I am tired of the show. I read about this busted system in elementary, lived it as an adult voter, and am not going to continue to watch the generation under me deal with a system that has never worked for people that look like them.

Well said!! Im with you, we need someone outside the circle to step up and be the PEOPLE'S CANDIDATE!! A peoples candidate would shack up the damn program.. But, a few years ago I remember hearing a interview with the head of the DNC Debbie W. Shultz and she said something that caught my attention.. They were interviewing her about Bernie filling the stadiums and she said "We(the dnc) have things in place that would stop any grassroot movement! I was shocked she even said that.. Anyway, your 100% right about the Democrats.. This may be way out there, but I think every copper color person in this country should withdraw from the Democratic Party and register Independent!! And make these democrats come to us and beg for our votes.. As of today, the DNC assumes they have our vote on lock and dont have to do anything for it but show up with sum entertainers or go to a church in the neighborhood and give us lip service!!
This is for the WHOLE board: go on Netflix and watch "Get Me Roger Stone."

Politics is a business, PERIOD!

Don't we talk about keeping our dollars in house?

Well, can't do that donation to national branches of the RNC or DNC.:dunno:

zenman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden.....a milk toast corporate Democrat. Why are so many flooding the post with him? What has he done? He just the other day proposed cutting social security, no medicare for all.....What is he going to do for the people of this country? I don't get it? He's just as corrupt as anyone.