Elizabeth Warren announces Presidential candidacy for 2020

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
At least this means Billary will stay home.

Don't see her winning the primary though, country is probably too weary of running another woman against Chump, especially one he clowns all the time.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/31/politics/elizabeth-warren-exploratory-committee-2020/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

tenor.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Policy and iintellect wise I'll put her above any other Dem candidate potentially in the running so far. She'll need to get a team around her that knows how to navigate the fake bullshit controversies the GOP stirs up ("omgz she said she's a Native American she's such a liar right guyz?!") but I'd love to see someone like her run and win :yes:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Policy and iintellect wise I'll put her above any other Dem candidate potentially in the running so far. She'll need to get a team around her that knows how to navigate the fake bullshit controversies the GOP stirs up ("omgz she said she's a Native American she's such a liar right guyz?!") but I'd love to see someone like her run and win :yes:
I like her and always loved when she went in on folks on Capitol Hill....

But I don't think she can win.

Not unless she performs well in the primary to get people excited.

sharkbait28

International Member
I like her and always loved when she went in on folks on Capitol Hill....

But I don't think she can win.

Not unless she performs well in the primary to get people excited.

I feel you but I think if you're the Dems you could legit run a broccoli dish against Trump rn and win. Beto is the obv favorite but he's thin on substance and we need to keep his loss against Cruz in mind. Given that whoever comes out of the Dem primary is likely gonna win why not run a smart ass bitch with srs chops? Just spitballing here... I get how the Trump era makes us wary of smart/substantive candidates

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I feel you but I think if you're the Dems you could legit run a broccoli dish against Trump rn and win. Beto is the obv favorite but he's thin on substance and we need to keep his loss against Cruz in mind. Given that whoever comes out of the Dem primary is likely gonna win why not run a smart ass bitch with srs chops? Just spitballing here... I get how the Trump era makes us wary of smart/substantive candidates

Keep thinking Trump has no chance.

We need to run someone that can beat him.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I like her stances, but every time I hear her I feel like she’s lecturing me. The person the Dems run need to inspire millenials and get them out to vote and work for them. That’s what Beto did better than any dem.

No one over 60 needs to be nominated. If millenials stay home the Dem will lose.

As smart as you think she is, Hilary was smarter. And had more experience. People in this country don’t know or care about individulal policies. Hell over 80 percent of people in this country never even watch the news.

Inspire them. “Hope and Change”

sharkbait28

International Member
Keep thinking Trump has no chance.

We need to run someone that can beat him.

Trump is done in Q1 2019 bruh. The forces arrayed against him are insurmountable. I'll vote for anyone the Dems put up but Warren has the policy chops, intellect, character and record to put her ahead of anyone I've heard running so far tbh.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Trump is done in Q1 2019 bruh. The forces arrayed against him are insurmountable. I'll vote for anyone the Dems put up but Warren has the policy chops, intellect, character and record to put her ahead of anyone I've heard running so far tbh.

Trump was done after he said POWs were not heroes and after the Access Hollywood tape.

White people WILL come out and vote for him again in 2020.

Again, any dem thinking the election is a layup is hurting not helping.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump was done after he said POWs were not heroes and after the Access Hollywood tape.

Yup

sharkbait28

International Member

His retard-cult-base is locked in for sure but if y'all think Trump is coming out of all these federal cases unscathed I've got a bridge to sell y'all :lol:

I understand the skepticsm at this point tho. Regardless, Warren has the best policy chops and fierce intellect for the job out of the current crop for sure. Just needs a young meme-savvy crowd around her to navigate the "hurr-durr" politics of the modern Right.

sharkbait28

International Member
I like her stances, but every time I hear her I feel like she’s lecturing me. The person the Dems run need to inspire millenials and get them out to vote and work for them. That’s what Beto did better than any dem.

No one over 60 needs to be nominated. If millenials stay home the Dem will lose.

As smart as you think she is, Hilary was smarter. And had more experience. People in this country don’t know or care about individulal policies. Hell over 80 percent of people in this country never even watch the news.

Inspire them. “Hope and Change”

I feel you but Warren doesn't have the same baggage Clinton did (which, fair or not was substantial)

I'm open to a younger hope and change type but I really think Warren is a stronger candudate than Beto. He hits the right notes but feels like an empty suit. I think he's ultimately more vulnerable than Warren to the bs attacks conservatives will level

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
She’ll have us all paying more taxes I ain’t down with that
Republicans want our social security and they're using raw racism and the fear of tax hikes to get it. Corporate tax rate is at its lowest, the middle class will see a tax hike thanks to Republican tax cuts, there is what people say that Democrats will do and it's never the truth. If you vote Republican, you will see a major tax hike in the form of cuts and take aways. Corporations who have no loyalty to the country that made them rich will not. The takeaways aren't worth the rumored tax savings you'll never get

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I feel you but Warren doesn't have the same baggage Clinton did (which, fair or not was substantial)

I'm open to a younger hope and change type but I really think Warren is a stronger candudate than Beto. He hits the right notes but feels like an empty suit. I think he's ultimately more vulnerable than Warren to the bs attacks conservatives will level

Warren ended her campaign with that Native American reveal fail.

Trump would Pocahantas her to death.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This.

Experience + likability.

Then again, do we really know Beto? Remember this guy was supposed to be the 2nd coming of JFK and we know how that turned out:

97234-93845.jpg

If he didn t cheat on his wife and if Barry didn t exist dude would have either been head of the ticket or someone's VP

Real talk...what would of been the difference between Barack chosing him vs Biden.....not much at all. And Edwards was younger

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
This.

Experience + likability.

Then again, do we really know Beto? Remember this guy was supposed to be the 2nd coming of JFK and we know how that turned out:

97234-93845.jpg

Biden has run for president before. And never came close.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

As a Texan I can tell you nobody was beating Cruz in Texas... It just wasn't gonna happen. I don't put too much value in that loss because of how retarded the voter base here is :smh:

We are about to see the dysfunction of this party very soon on display with this 2020 race
This.... SO THIS...
See below...

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians

The dems will self destruct

Every name put forward gets slammed

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a Texan I can tell you nobody was beating Cruz in Texas... It just wasn't gonna happen. I don't put too much value in that loss because of how retarded the voter base here is :smh:

This.... SO THIS...
See below...

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians

Exactly...A lot of ego and no focus.....